Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add support for Mailwasher Pro

Proton Bridge works great for Thunderbird, but I get several hundred emails each day. Sorting them takes too long and I have always used Mailwasher Pro. Unfortunately the Bridge will not work with Mailwasher. Please add this compatibility to ProtonBridge

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow multiple free accounts to be added on the ProtonMail app for iOS and Android

Allow multiple free accounts to be added on the ProtonMail app for iOS and Android

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When having several proton-email address, sorting received email according to proton-email addresses

Dear all,

When having several proton-email addresses, it would be great to sort received emails by the user's proton-email addresses.

So far, all emails received in proton-mail box fall into the same windows, regardless of the proton-email address used by senders. By having sub-windows in proton-mail box, users will know which of his proton-email addresses are been used or are without activities.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Indenpendent Push Notification (GSF Independet)

After switching to Lineageos without a Google Playstore, I am unable to receive push notifications from protonmail, because it relies on the google service framework.
    If you could keep an independent push notification functionality, like telegram foss or wechat, it's much appreciated.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. See all appointments in calendar app for the week. I don't want to tap on each day to see just that days events.

An Agenda button which would show a daily list of events at a glance would be a Great feature

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Per account notification settings

Now that we can add multiple accounts to the app, it would be nice to be able to setup different notification settings for each account. Let one account give push notifications, while the other does not push notifications to the phone.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. bloquer des correspondants Ayant piraté mon carnet d'adresses Apple

Un médecin qui figure dans mon carnet d'adresses Apple (avec son e-mail que je n'ai jamais utilisé) m'écrit avec une autre adresse... sur Protonmail....
    Cela signifie certainement que je lui ai donné mon adresse Protonmail et c'est elle qui a été piratée?
    Mais comment bloquer cette adresse indésirable ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Exclude some folders from All Messages View

Usually when i go into the All Messages view i want to go through recent messages or unread messages. Messages in the Trash and especially
    Spam folders are already marked as of little interest.

I would like the option to configure the "All messages" view to exclude certain folders, such as Trash and Spam (and maybe even other additional folders i created). As this would technically no longer be "All messages" one could also put this into a new category of "Relevant messages".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve existing iPad app by adding

Would it be possible for you to add the following features to the Ipad App as currently they are only available whilst logged in on my Mac:

• Sign Message

• Attach Public Key and

• Request Read Receipt

As I'm currently travelling Europe for the next 18 months on a University Lecture Circuit it would be extremely helpful if these features which I use frequently, were available on mobiles phones and the iPad app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Spreadsheets for Crypto portfolio tracking

a spreadsheet with an addition feature that makes it very easy to track ones investment in crypto, fiat currency, household expenses, important wealth management products

the spreadsheet, could link to price oracles and currency oracle, for up to the market results in value of crypto assets.

the feature to add coins listed on uniswap and other exchanges or creating a custom place holder coin with the ability to get data from a market oracles with the ability track yield on coins in Defi

we live in a time of money printing and possible invisible inflation, by tracking gold and comparing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automated delete option. It'd be cool if there were options for how long you wanted to keep your emails before they were deleted.

It'd be great if we could have automated delete options where a message from a group or person that wasn't that important could be set to auto delete after a preferred amount of time. If it is important info to keep the auto delete could be turned off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In your new features i see that you will make it possible for ios to diferntiete in the app between two (or more) emailadresses. Will this a

In your new features i see that you will make it possible for ios to diferntiete in the app between two (or more) emailadresses. Will this also be made possible for Android. I like to have diferent in boxes for private mails and commercial mails

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. proton calendar : add a possibility to upload a google calendar containt

it would be very usefull to upload my actual google calendar inside proton calendar, before beginning using it. past and future events would be transferred without need to manually recreate them.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve security on mobile phone apps.

I have ProtonMail on my desktop PC, my Ipad and my Iphone. On my PC when I click the ProtonMail icon I have to enter my email address and password to access my email. On my Ipad and Iphone when I click on the icon it takes me straight into my email program without the need to log in. This is poor security. Can this be fixed please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mobile phone OS

While this would be a larger undertaking than development of individuals applications, having a Proton OS which could be deployed on mobile devices is likely to be a really effective approach to addressing a number of issues which are difficult to resolve in any other manner.

It is so hard to have visibility over what tech companies do with our data today and as they all largely treat data in the same manner, the options are either to adopt technology and be exploited or opt out altogether. As devices that are carried with us most of the time, mobile phones…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Open email in separate window

Some emails are too wide to be displayed inside the third frame of the web-app. We have the option to change the appearance of the web-app from three to two frames but it could be done easier.

I request an option to double-click an email in the list to open this email in a separate window. This window should than open as wide as necessary to fit the width of the specific email.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give us the ability to easily BLOCK people!

Give us the ability to easily BLOCK people! To block unwanted emails and people.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. VPN - browser extension

Hey guys.

I currently use Pure VPN, but I would rather use Proton VPN - I've been using Protonmail for several years.

Features and options are important when choosing a tool.
    Pure VPN offers a browser extension for many browsers and this means that I can be connected to different VPN endpoints around the globe in different browsers, but not be connected to VPN in my terminal - if I wish to do so.

I would really like Proton VPN to build and offer brower extensions to Brave and Firefox, before I can make the decision to switch from Pure…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)