Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. choosing which emails is "pushed" to the cell phone

Choosing which emails are pushed to cell phone.
    In order not to be overwhelmed by all emails sent to a cell phone, would it be possible to select which senders will be pushed to the cell phone app. Hence, only the most important emails will be pushed ; the other emails not prioritized would wait until the proton user open his mail box.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. trabsactiob fee

Exchange rate fee for £ GBP are being charged, It would be nice for Proton to include people other than Euro and Dollars in there. Not very inclusive if you are not part of the EU or American,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. VPN between to devices using proton

I would like to have a VPN between to devices using proton. More precisely a Proton-VPN to access my office server from my home laptop. Easy to install in the sort of: configuring on the server, export a config file on a USB devices and import the file on the laptop. Nice and easy....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please Add Support For Your Service!

I am locked out of my account and all you have is email based support which is useless if some one is locked out of their account. What you have now doesn't work and I now have a email account which is paid for that I can't use and I can't get support, Phone or Live Chat is needed! This is totally insane, you can't have a web based business and only offer email based support especially when it's an email service that your providing, this is a no brainer guys. i am out of work, everyone feels they need…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Delete a spammer before it enters my spam folder

I have one spammer and it automatically goes into the spam folder... several per day... However, I still have to deal with it... Why can't you reject it from entering the email server to begin with... at your level.. giving a 550 code reject to begin with.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integrate with Backblaze B2

I know that cloud storage isn't free. but the ProtonMail pricing for more space is pretty steep. It would be AWESOME if I could link ProtonMail to my Backblaze B2 account for storage. I have some ideas on how that might technically work. In any case, it would significantly lower the cost of your service and wouldn't detract from its benefits.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please post a donation link. I can't find one. I would only donate when logged out.

It's counter productive to associate an account with a card. Please have a donation link on the sign in page, pre-login so I can pay what I owe you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. beta calendar ... notification

Under the new beta calendar ... I would like to see notification sent by email or SMS until the new calendar app is completed.. Need this for my phone. Otherwise, I have no way to get notifications when I am mobile.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. same

yeah I need it to be different

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. import google agenda

I use Google agenda and it is synchronized between my phone, computer or tab.
    I would like to import the google calendar file to install it and not re-enter my data. But I do not find this functionality in the parameters. How to do ?
    Will this functionality be possible and when?
    Thanks for your help.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I want to be able to upgrade but pay with paypal

I feel safer when paying with Paypal I also have paypal credit which helps me also please add Paypal for mail upgrade and vpn monthly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Importing subkeys to protonmail (and only subkeys)

I'd like to have the possibility to only import my subkeys to ProtonMail, and use them to encrypt and sign.

It has became a deal breaker for me as I would like to setup rolling subkeys, and keep my private master key offline, off-computer, on an encrypted usb media device.
    I do not trust the hardware I read my mails on, nor I trust my ProtonMail password to be as secure as the encrypted usb key under my pillow.

The ability to manage expiration date efficiently with subkeys is one big security advantage of PGP.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Incoming HTML email auto-convert to plain text

HTML emails, they have: complicated layouts, can contain adverts and are worse for readability. Is it possible to automatically convert an inbound HTML email to plain text, containing the message text without any of the additional formatting etc? I hope other people beside myself would appreciate this, to make life a little easier. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On your support page you do not have a category for someone who just wants to ask a product information question.

I was looking into upgrading and one of the so-called improvements is support. I have been looking at all of the listed requests and there is a theme running through them and that is the lac of interactive support or even email/text support. The only support is to go through the FAQs and if no one has had the same problem in the past that you have now, you are out of luck. I wanted to ask some questions about the different levels of upgrades and I can't see how to do that.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to be able to attach a folder with documents inside instead of each individual file

I would like to be able to attach a folder with documents inside instead of each individual file. This way I can categorize what I am sending into different folders. Very useful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add electronic signature capability

PDF type documents with form fields that require the recipient to sign and return (electronic signature) necessitate using an App. The apps require users to agree to their terms and conditions - a clear privacy concern. The terms allow them to share information. The usual "trust us we know best" come on. An app within Proton that would allow the user to fill in the field with a "written" signature would limit Privacy breaches. Terms that exclude data sharing with others would be nice too!
    Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A stand alone Protonmail client for Windows

A stand alone email client for Microsoft Windows which like many other clients bypasses the Microsoft OS which allows users to make a simple automated account logins would reduce he needs for storing or writing down passwords and trying to find suitable web browsers to login with when out and about with laptops.
    Both the present android and apple iOS apps still require user's names, password and mail password before connecting - this too would be good to have an in app store login account passwords feature as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)