ProtonMail

1. Proton Drive "free" - if I buy a 2-year plan at $200?

Are you serious? What is this ****, we don't even know if we're going to be alive that long. That's shady, and even at 40+% off, that's still a rip off since our life expectancy is like nothing nowadays. Damn. I should charge you just for the time taken from me to type this out to complain and let you know that's a rip off and mortally rude.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. protonmail self destruct screenshots

i think there should be a feature that disables screenshots on encrypted self destructing email for better security like how streaming services black out the screen

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. for signal on macbook

i think it would be a good idea to hide the phone number that’s right next to the contact name because it contradicts what the app stands for. it ruins the privacy because anyone that’s in view of the screen can see the name and their phone number which makes it sound easy to breach. i’ve dmd protonmail on twitter and attached an image for better understanding

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Move the attachments at the top of the message

I've been in long email/conversation and I need to always scroll down to go find the attachments.

Would it be possible to set the attachments section at the top ?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Export unencrypted E-Mail on iOS

Add the ability to export unencrypted E-Mails into my local files or storage providers as an .eml file also on iOS. It is already possible to do this on the web client and on my mail client connected via the bridge app.

Why do I want this?

I do not use my E-Mail client or provider as archive, but export E-Mails that I need to keep for a longer time into a filing system. That allows me to have my E-Mails filed and correlated together with all my other documents.

The security and encryption of the E-Mail is then taken…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow share link (with password option) for an entire folder

Allow the option to send a share link (with appropriate options for password protection, etc) of an entire folder ... not just a single document as is currently available. In the physical security/investigations space, an alternative to dropbox is urgently necessary for sharing files, reports, etc with clients.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Finish Proton Calendar for good

It would be nice to see Proton Calendar finished, before jumping on other services.

I still can't receive notification emails at specific events, still have to keep the calendar tab open to see some notifications.

Proton Calendar is a fantastic idea, but, at the moment, it's unusable, useless.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unable to set folder color in beta client

It appears that you cannot set folder colors on the v4 beta client without returning to the v3 release client.

This issue exists on ProtonMail 4.0.0-beta.7

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better usability for the Proton calendar

1. dragging a calendar event without triggering the save dialog box

2. drag to increase duration of appointment (not dialog box)

3. 15 minute increments for appointments.

4. right click editing of events

5. ability to add color to individual events

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Secure link for folders in ProtonDrive

Please provide option to use secure link (shareable) for folders too. At the moment is seems to be only available for files.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Moveable Window for Composing Email

I would like the compose email window to be free to reposition. I do not want to work in the bottom right corner of my screen.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mobile app more user friendly/colors stand out more

I recently switched over from gmail to protonmail and although i like the platform when used on my laptop, I really dont care for the mobile version on my cell. I find it to be very difficult to tell which emails were read and which were not, they do not stand out at all, as the only differentiation is a slightly grey color. Can we have a better mobile view, where you can easily see which emails have been read and add some color coding that actually stands out and makes it more user friendly and more visually appealing as…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. E-mail Fingerprint or ID in each sent e-mail

For security reasons, I would like in each sent e-mail from my account at the end of every written e-mail instead of a disclaimer should be my own e-mail fingerprint or ID.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Chat or phone support desk option

I am having an issue where MULTIPLE people do not receive my emails. They appear in my SENT folder but never arrive at the destination. When I contact the support desk, I get an email from them asking me to respond with more information. But, when I respond, THE PROTONMAIL SUPPORT DESK DOES NOT RECEIVE MY EMAILS.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

If I can't email you to find a resolution ... and email is the ONLY way to reach you, how am I ever supposed to get the issue resolved?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show Attached Files on top of the email and not at the bottom

If we get attached files after a few back and forth in an email chain, it takes forever to scroll down to where we can click to download the attached files. They should just show up on top of the email instead of at the bottom.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Passwords

Once I am in the account I should be able to change the password especially if I am in it. I set up my email and the password I thought I put in did not let me in. Now I can’t get in it I don’t have a back up email and it doesn’t have an option to recognize my phone and send a text.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide ability to change format (fonts, size, etc.) for all type of composition.

Provide format change capabilities to all type of mail competition (forward, reply), not only for new composition.

Provide the ability to set/create a custom default format style for all composition

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base