Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter out / exclude trashed emails from searches

I don't personally have a compelling reason to delete my emails permanently due to the amount of free space on my account, and due to the negatives outweighing the positives as far as I'm concerned. For example, that email I accidentally deleted a couple months ago without realizing, can now be recovered from the trash.

However, when using the search feature, all trashed emails are included in the results which can add a lot of noise. Therefore, I'd love an option to be able to exclude trashed emails from the results.

In terms of usability, it may be nice for…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Outlook Compatibility

The bridge is a great idea if you are able to download it; I primarily use my work desktop, which won't allow me to do so. I would love to see Outlook compatibility with the (Android) mobile app as well. If I could pull in my Outlook/Exchange emails to ProtonMail, I would ditch all other clients straight away. It seems the only function of the bridge is to 'send' ProtonMail desktop to Outlook desktop. What about the other way round?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. trocar de senha

Quero trocar minha senha o que devo fazer?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add option in Filter to allow condition based email forwarding

Add option in Filter to allow condition based email forwarding

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ProtonCalendar merge

The module shows that i have two or more identical contacts and asks whether i want to merge them. I would like to see those contacts before deciding to merge them or not, as in the previous versions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. no email size limits with the professional service

Remove email size limits with the professional service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Safeguard against mistakenly deleting archived emails

Can we tweak the archive settings so that they are not as easily deleted as other non-archived email? I need to mass cleanse my inbox without mistakenly deleting emails that are important enough to archive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Reconsider your payment plans

Please reconsider your current payment plans. I currently have a free account, but was considering upgrading until I saw my options.
    As a retired individual wanting only personal use, it is way too expensive to fork out for the professional plan which has the catch all feature (a necessity for anyone considering changing email address). The plus plan is no good to me because it doesn't have the catch all feature, though everything else would suit. I would suggest you include the catch all feature in all paid for plans, allowing customers to then upgrade according to demand/use of the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple Organization Support

For visionary/professional account holders, we can add multiple domains each may represent a different use case (i.e. Personal, Business, Family etc). So it would be better to have support for a different organization name attached to each domain we add. With this, users from different domains don't have to see the same organization name.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automatically set inverted colors in the Email signature, when darkmode is selected.

Automatically set inverted colors in the Email signature, when darkmode is selected.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove sender's initials on messages in Dark Mode.

Having the sender's initials next to messages is REALLY distracting. Having an option to turn it off would make Dark Mode perfect.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. i have a question !!!!!

how block an e-mail adress ?

on filters add to black list ?

if i blocked ....appears in spam ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the daily occurring for calendar events

Add daily occurrence to events, in addition to week, month and year

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Contacts groups management

Bonjour,
    Tout d'abord merci pour votre service de mail et VPN.
    Je souhaite vous reporter le Pb suivant dans la gestion des contacts au sein de Pronton mail.
    Il est possible de créer des groupes, mais une fois ces groupes créés, il n'est pas possible, en sélectionnant l'un d'eux, de ne faire apparaître QUE les contacts faisant partie de ce groupe.
    C'est problématique car, en important des contacts d'une source déjà organisée en groupes, ces contacts se trouvent mélangés aux précédents importés et déjà assignés (mais non cachés, donc) à un autre groupe.
    On se retrouve donc avec un ensemble…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Conversation Grouping

If mails are grouped, only those should be grouped that a) mention / quote another mail OR b) if the mails arrived within x minutes.

Because as it is at present with me mails are grouped which were sent years(!) after each other. They also have nothing at all to do with each other. Only because both have the same title.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Don't go chasing ProtonOS, ProtonBrowser, etc. and just focus on solid secure free software

I see people have high expectations and that is great but please don't grow your scope too much. Just provide this communication service and do it well. Becoming google means that you will also lose the "don't be evil", it's just a fact of life.

Survival is always going to be your top priority so please find a way to be sustainably secure rather than big.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Set Read Receipt Request per Default

Right now, I can request a read receipt for each email. But I have to tick it separatly. I want the possibility (in the settings) to add a read receipt to all my emails (regardless of the mail client used).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make the ProtonMail Bridge app appear in the command-tab list on macOS

After launching the ProtonMail Bridge app on macOS, it's not possible to cmd-tab from another app back to the app. Instead you must re-launch it, use Mission Control, or select the tray icon and select Open.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base