ProtonMail

1. apply filter retroactively

Each custom filter created should have an option to apply the filter to emails already received, read or unread (or both).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calendar Events in order (0-9 / a-z)

Calendar events set automatically in order (0-9, then a-z)
    not in order of entry (in the mobile app this works, on PC it doesn't).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the ability for User to set default font type and font size for all outgoing mail

Proton should add the ability for the User to set default font type and font size for all outgoing mail. The current default font type is not acceptable for most business communications. I do not like wasting my time setting the font type and size before I send every message. I desire to continue being a paid Proton customer, for now, but this feature problem is major strike against Proton Mail.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow two free accounts

At first as far as I remember the number of free accounts was tentatively unlimited, and now you can have only one (specifically to avoid bulk sign-ups and things like that).

I think there should be a maximum number like two or three, at least so that people can have one for general use to share with their friends and family with an easily remembered username (like their own name), and one more private address with a username that doesn't identify them.

I don't think people should have to choose between privacy and everyday usefulness, so limiting it to only…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Color email addresses for efficiency

Allow us to create a different color for each of our email addresses to quickly spot which one is most important.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. iOS 12 widget for vpn

Hello,
    Thank you for a great product.
    Please consider to port existing widget of iOS into the new iOS 12 widget so that it can be used on a more flexible way and integrated into the user interface.
    The existing widget is considered legacy in current iOS.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Swipe gesture for "move to" on IOS app

Would be nice to have the "move to" option added to the swipe gesture feature, or, in my case to be changed with the "archive"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Offer preview of docx files

When I receive a docx file, it seems that the preview function in the browser is not working and the only way to view the file is to download it first.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Scalable inline images

Currently pasted inline images are automatically scaled to fit the width of the email in the composition window, even if they are quite small. When received in Gmail, they go well off the page. I used ProtonMail for my business and I can't be sending clients emails that are such a pain to read.

Users need some control over this. It would be great to be able to click on a corner of the image and rescale it by dragging diagonally. Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Too many duplicate feature requests

When deciding which feature requests ProtonMail will prioritize, please look for duplicate requests and sum votes across them. The requests forum really could use some curation so they are better organized and consolidated. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I upgraded and paid for professional but it's not working!

I paid for upgrade but it's not working?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve Editing of the lists of Folders and Filters in the Settings in the Web Application.

Enable scrolling through the list e.g. by adding more white space or a scrollbar, or allow drag and drop to be turned off.
    When using a touch-screen device such as a tablet. I keep changing the order of the list inadvertently as I try to select an entry. It is then difficult to remember the original order - very frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ProtonDrive, Datei teilen

Es wäre sinnvoll, wenn eine Datei nach dem Klick auf den "teilen"-Link nur angezeigt werden würde, ohne die Möglichkeit eines Downloads. Das würde die Möglichkeit einer unberechtigten Weiterversendung zumindest komplizierter machen und dadurch einschränken.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need a mechanism to share multiple contacts with other users.

Select multiple contacts as per deleting contacts. A new shar icon is shown. Clicking the share icon displays a multi-select list of accounts to share the contacts with. Select the users and click "share". The users will receive copies of the contacts (not reference to the original).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. your email is a piece of shit. I made a few accounts for a game I play and you locked all my accts. fuck you.

Your email is a piece of shit. You called me fraud and I simply made these emails as email for a game that I use. I have multiple game accounts, so I need multiple emails. You locked all my accounts. And how are you even going to get a hold of me about my petition? Your company is pathetic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Medisinsk

WHO to hjelp people WHO has drugs problemos 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Living in Norway i am one of them if i must lay on hopstital the first they ready is i have drugs problem,yes now have they throw som many people on the illegale and more heavy drugs som we must buy on the Street,insted to get what we need of our doctor or spesialist doctor on hostipal because they ONLY read åhhh drugs problem he/she just do IT for more drugs feeling. But Sorry me why can not the system give back medical who has been working for long time and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Compose window to float

When writing a new mail I sometimes need to see behind the Compose window ... but it doesn't move!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Filters based on the current tags and filters

It would be nice to be able to apply a tag based on the tag or folder that the message already has.

Having this provided to the users of Protonmail would provide the ability whitelist messages and exclude them from filters based on the tags or folders they are in. There are many other useful ways to use such a feature like this, but I've felt this feature has been long needed. Many people might find it very useful to do so.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. protonmail attachments

I've just used the web application to send an email and attach two files. I really had to look for the attach files button and found it right at the bottom of the composer window. This doesn't make any sense. Could it be moved to the toolbar at the top of the composer window?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base