Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate Calendar on Mobile etc

Love that you guys created an encrypted Calendar - but what's the point of it if the only way to use it is to log in on the PM web version? There is no sync, no push notifications, and worst of all it's not available on mobile.
    I think most of us use calendars on our mobile devices.

So PCalendar should either have a standalone app, or at the very least be integrated into the PMail app.

Better yet, is there any way to integrate/sync calendar data into a device's other third party calendar app?
    For example, I've been using…

452 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import other calendars into ProtonCalendar

I'd like to be able to import my existing calendar into ProtonCalendar. Is this coming any time soon?

243 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Color Options for the Calendar

Please add colors for the calendar similar to Gmail. I color my calendar events. For example, I list my bills on the calendar in yellow, when I pay them I make them green. I list birthdays in different colors. special events etc.

Thanks

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Email notification for calendar

Email notification for calender events, similar to Gmail calendar.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Subject Line Encryption

As far back as 2018, Enigmail/Kleopatra/Thunderbird/GnuPG has been using the Memory Hole standard to include the subject line in the encrypted portion of the PGP message. ProtonMail has maintained that the use of PGP is what holds them back from encrypting the subject line, but that's not true. Enigmail puts a fake, filler subject line in the header and puts the real subject line text encrypted within the body. What's worse is ProtonMail arbitrarily blocks using Enigmail to encrypt an email with a different PGP key underneath the "normal" ProtonMail key. So not only does Proton not include this subject…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. calendar

Calendar would be more useful if...
    1. could accept requests from people using google calendar directly (.ical attachment for example)
    2. could add others to my calendar invites even if they don't use proton mail or calendar
    3. (and more obvious) mobile app version

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Increase storage

Increase storage or create a an email downloading vault to store old emails and free space in the account!

4,130 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    105 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Proton Calendar - Color Labels for events

Allow for individual color labels for each event separate from the default Calendar color, It helps certain events stand out from others when you are looking at a calendar full of events. This is present in Google Calendar but not on Apple Calendar.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. subscribe to calendars

I'm using the calendar beta for the first time today, while evaluating switching to ProtonMail from Fastmail. It's very important to me that I be able to subscribe to other calendars and calendar feeds. My Fastmail calendar aggregates calendars and feeds from Trello, Remember the Milk, and public holiday calendars.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add more 2FA options

I own a physical security token and I'd really like to have other 2FA options other than TOTP, like U2F/FIDO2, WebAuthn, or Yubico OTP. It would make my and my fellow physical token owners' life much easier, while keeping the same account security.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Widgets for Android App

Android and iOS widgets to show contacts, inbox, calendar, etc in small widgets on the home screen.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Shared Calendar please!

My business uses a shared calendar (currently TimeTree) to manage the usage of our space. If ProtonMail calendar had a sharing feature, it would be fantastic.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fdroid

Could you make ProtonMail avalible on Fdroid the alternatative play store. Or allow download from your website, this could be usfull for people who use costom ROMs with out Gaps.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4,437 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    39 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. E-mail notifications in calendar

The current ProtonCalendar that's in beta has one fatal flaw: no e-mail notifications.

On the desktop, that means that you need to have ProtonCalendar open at all times, as without it, you can't receive notifications.

On mobile, that means you basically never receive notifications, as there are no mobile apps (yet).

For these reasons, the lack of email notifications makes ProtonCalendar unusable for me, as I need to be reminded and informed about my events.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ProtonVPN Flatpak/AppImage for Linux distros

These days it is very common to package applications across linux distros into flatpaks or appimages. These would be easy to manage for the ProtonVPN team and provide us with a working GUI app instead of the hard to manage cli client.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. One or few more free e-mail domains

I have seen five free e-mail domains on Tutanota when you are signin up. I think Protonmail must add one or few free e-mail domains. Other than that, Protonmail is the best! No other mail provider has such good UI/UX design. Even the tech giants like Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo for example

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Conversation view also in mobile app

The conversation view in the browser version is great. Especially with the option to turn it on or off. But the mobile app is still lacking that feature. It makes the smaller screen far too crowded and makes the mobile app almost useless.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 81 82
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base