Hi, is it possible ti sync proton calendar with google calendar ? Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Proton Calendar - More detailed Recurring Events options

Allow for Recurring Events that may take place on staggered timeframes, for example, the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month or every other month on Friday. This should be a standard feature as it is offered in Apple Calendar & Google Calendar.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Repeat calendar events every first Monday of the month

It would be nice to be able to repeat events like on Google every first Monday of the month or every first Wednesday of the month.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In the ProtonMail compose mode, it would be great if we could set a default font size and style, instead of having to change every time.

In the ProtonMail compose mode, it would be great if we could set a default font size and style, instead of having to change every time. Presently, I have readjust the size of the font each time I start a new paragraph.

This feature has been standard in G-Mail, Yahoo Mail (and Hotmail, WAY BACK when I used to use it - prior to 2006).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Edit one Calendar event in a series

It would be nice to be able to only edit one event in a series in ProtonCalendar. I'm talking about the events that are set to repeat. I wanted to add a description to one of them, not every one of them, but there is no other choice than to save the description for all recurring events.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Encryption

I used Tutanota and Proton Mail Beta for testing.
    In UI Proton Mail Beta is good
    In storage, Proton Mail was Bad. You may increase it from 500 MB to 1 GB.

In Encryption, Contacts and Calendar must be end-to-end encrypted.

Strictly, In Mailbox Subject Line must also be encrypted along with attachments and body

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Import other calanders into ProtonCalander

As per title, import all current calendar entry from Google/Outlook/365/etc services into ProtonCalander, saving people from reentering all their calendar entries....

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. T-shirts w/ Logo for Paid Subscribers

I signed up to Proton Mail w/ a full year subscription. Send me a couple of black and/or white polo shirts in XL w/ a big Proton Mail logo on it and I'll advertise for you. 😎👍

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Accept Meeting Invites

I need the ability to accept meeting invites and have them added to the calendar.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add more frequent notifications to backup email or support notifications without Google Services

I just switched to GrapheneOS on Android, a super secure Google-free OS. I love it but am surprised that there are no options to get notified of my emails in Protonmail. Push notifications don't work without Google? Supposed to be privacy focussed but to get your emails, you have to have Google(the least privacy respecting entity on Earth)? Doesn't make sense. Telegram and Signal and other apps have working notifications on this OS, so PM should be able to also. One option in PM is to connect a backup email to send notifications to, but once a day is the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dead Man's Switch

A "Dead Man's Switch" allows users to be contacted automatically once per month (per week, per year etc) to confirm they are still alive. If (for whatever reason), the user does not reply and thus provide "proof of life," the "Dead Man's Switch is activated.

This involves sending one or more emails out to designated addresses with instructions. It's a sort simple will, but one triggered digitally instead of by a person.

Prontonmail's anonymity suits this type of feature well because hosting one's will on Gmail is akin to sky writing it over Langley, Virginia. LOL!

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Contacts, Calendars, and Notes

To sync with your cell phone and email - iphone calendar, contacts, and notes.

8,633 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    161 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Provide option to block emails sent to Android and iOS devices

I do not want to receive email notifications on my mobile phone. Texts and emergency warnings are distracting enough as it is. I am able to block gmail notifications but seem unable to block protonmail notifications. Please advise if this can be done using existing commands or whether it could be developed as an option. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Alternative to SecureConnect of Tutanota.

I need an end-to-end encrypted contact form with attached file that sends the message to the PM inbox.

For RGPD compliance on health personal data

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Color coding of calender events

What makes me stay at Google Calender is that, over there, I can color events with different background colors to easily see what events are related too (job, lunch, private meeting etc). Perhaps events could have a category tag that you can separately configure to have a certain color. But just being able to assign a color would be appreciated.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ProtonCalendar: Events and tasks sharing

Ability for sharing events and tasks with ProtonUsers and Non-ProntoUsers, like existing on other 3rd services like Outlook and Gmail.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Calendar Scrolling

It would be great to be able to scroll continuously though the Calendar. It offers a better overview of your events especially if you have to deal with tasks that may take weeks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Generic Reminders

Please add the function to use ProtonMail to create reminders (regardless if it's for an email) that uses the same snoozing function as gmail.

It was a feature of Google Inbox (which I sorely miss now it's been made defunct and they've not added to GMAIL)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Toggle filter to show only unread emails

Please add a filter to show only unread emails on the iOS app, similar to what the web client allows you to do.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Slide Left to View the Next Email

View the Email and once read the user can simply slide left to see the next email. Instead of tapping the back arrow button. It’s helps the user save time reading emails.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base