It would be nice and usefull to add birthdate of contacts on calendar

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete individual events from reoccuring events in Calendar

When I schedule reoccurring events in Calendar, I am only provided the option to delete the whole series of events. This means that if one event gets cancelled, I have to delete the whole series or just keep the event on my Calendar even though it has been cancelled.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ProtonStore

It is possible to build a store alternative like Google Play Store to download software securely with apps without built-in malwares or trackers. Actually the Google Play Store has a lot of infected apps that abuse of unnecessary permissions and they are built in trackers like Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Firebase etc.

Just saying, hope it becomes a reality :')

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Send automatc e-mail by set up a date.

We are all people who forget. Adding this feature would make it easier for all people. To write an e-mail message and set a date when it should be sent automatically to the e-mail address you want to send to.
    VOTE Please, so they can put this feature.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. display density

Configure the display density of the mailbox application. With the new (as of 2019-10) beta, the display density has dropped.

Add a setting to coarsely control the density (high,medium,low).

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dedicated Mobile Calendar App

I would love to use Proton Calendar but, no mobile app just makes it useless to me. Because that's where I am going to receive the notifications and that's what I would be far more likely to check it also allows me to add new events on the go which is a must.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Edit one Calendar event in a series

It would be nice to be able to only edit one event in a series in ProtonCalendar. I'm talking about the events that are set to repeat. I wanted to add a description to one of them, not every one of them, but there is no other choice than to save the description for all recurring events.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Search calendar

It would be nice to be able to search the Calendar like in Gmail.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In the ProtonMail compose mode, it would be great if we could set a default font size and style, instead of having to change every time.

In the ProtonMail compose mode, it would be great if we could set a default font size and style, instead of having to change every time. Presently, I have readjust the size of the font each time I start a new paragraph.

This feature has been standard in G-Mail, Yahoo Mail (and Hotmail, WAY BACK when I used to use it - prior to 2006).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Download email/s to PDF forms

It would be great to see an option to download any email and attachments to pdf - a lot services already have that kind of option :)

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Calendar Invites. What good is a Calendar without Invites ?

Team, Please you're killing me. We opted to have Protonmail be the backend of our domain's mail system and so Migrated in the understanding that the ProtonCalendar functionality would work like other calendars. Imagine our shock when we had to resort to using normal imo non-secure non-encrypted Calendars while you add standard Calendar functionality to ProtonCalendar. Please urgently fix this as with ProtonCalender the way it is, we are unable to accept invites ( calendar.ics files ) or send Invites from ProtonCalendar to meeting attendees. Having super secure ProtonMail email, but resorting to a standard calendar is a vulnerability that…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Repeat calendar events every first Monday of the month

It would be nice to be able to repeat events like on Google every first Monday of the month or every first Wednesday of the month.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Smartwatch Notifications

Hi Pronton, I've notice I don't get Protonmail notifications to my Smart watch (Samsung Galaxy Gear), is there any plan to implement this into the Android ProtonMail app at some point, all the other mail providers do have this built in. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Accept Meeting Invites

I need the ability to accept meeting invites and have them added to the calendar.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Calendar synchrosisation

Hi, is it possible ti sync proton calendar with google calendar ? Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to hyperlink an image for use in email signature (ie. LinkedIn button)

I want to add a LinkedIn button (image) to my email signature. I currently have hyperlinked text which is nice. This method makes the image look like a button that people can click. Some email providers allow uploading a picture so it can be used as an image URL.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Proton Calendar - More detailed Recurring Events options

Allow for Recurring Events that may take place on staggered timeframes, for example, the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month or every other month on Friday. This should be a standard feature as it is offered in Apple Calendar & Google Calendar.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. pep.security

I'd love to see interoperability with pep.security, another email client attempting to do seamless pgp!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base