Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatically delete emails from Spam

One of the things I really liked using Gmail for was how they automatically delete emails from Spam folder after 30 days. Ignoring other suggestions like "purge ON every X day", but it'd be better if each individual email will have their own 30 day existence period before they get purged away.

After this feature is introduced, I will then permanently move my "business" related email to ProtonMail.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add comment section to Addresses list

In Addresses menu, there are Address / Status / Action fields. Add one more input field for a comment/note. Very useful for premium users managing many email addresses to remind them when/where the specific email address is being used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A well defined email protocol for web based email services.

So that other email services can receive and send encrypted emails. Just like there was GPG/PGP for encrypted emails. So that, I can send and receive encrypted emails from service provider agnostic client and be assured that no one has read on the way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve Event Finding

Add a symbol to indicate there is an entry for a date on the left sided mini calendar. I've found myself clicking and scrolling a lot to try to find when I have something scheduled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to change toolbar icons to text

The icons in the toolbar (e.g. mark as read, move to trash, move to inbox, et cetera) are confusing and I'd prefer words.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. adding a signature to email

copy and paste my signature from Word

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. show light to indicate status of VPN connection

Please make it more obvious that the VPN connection is on, other than just a little check mark in your icon at the top. With Cryptohippie's icon, they have a green light if you're connected and a red light if you're not connected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mental Health Counselor Paid Tier (tailored to their needs)

I would love to see a paid tier tailored to mental health counselors who are using TeleTherapy. Counselors need to be able to have clients use an electronic signature feature to sign legal documents (HIPPA privacy, informed consent, this kind of thing). I see it offered via Hushmail, but I like ProtonMail. Some services also provide secure website contact forms enabling potential clients to securely enter their information. In this professionally tailored paid tier it'd be wonderful to have it easier for clients to initiate an encrypted email, even if they don't have Protonmail. Also, mental health counselors are required…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. folders

Be so kind to enable a SORT BUTTON for FOLDERS/LABELS, just as it is available in the old version.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fdroid

Could you make ProtonMail avalible on Fdroid the alternatative play store. Or allow download from your website, this could be usfull for people who use costom ROMs with out Gaps.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Implement regional pricing

If you live in Brazil like me, paying in Dollars or Euros is not viable, the commercial dollar here is currently equivalent to almost 5 Brazilian Reals. Just imagine yourself paying 5 times the current price in dollars, that's what it is for us to pay for anything in foreign currency. Realistically it would be even more since our minimum wage in BRL is lower than the minimum wage in USD. I'm not even starting about EUR since it is even more expensive than USD.

If you want to expand your business globally you MUST account for the difference between…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Smartwatch Notifications

Hi Pronton, I've notice I don't get Protonmail notifications to my Smart watch (Samsung Galaxy Gear), is there any plan to implement this into the Android ProtonMail app at some point, all the other mail providers do have this built in. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. confirmation of receipt

I'm looking to upgrade from the basic platform, does the upgrade have the facility for request confirmation of receipt

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add attachment (pic or file) to proton calendar event

Enable creation of proton calendar event from a picture or website and allow adding / uploading a picture or attachment to a calendar event.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ProtonCalendar

Hello, I love everything Proton, thank you !

I would really appréciate to have différent colors in my calendar. Let me explain. I currently use red to remind me to pay my bills, yellow for haircut appointment, purple for my online courses, and so on. This is really useful for me as it separate all my "appointments"

thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Forward ProtonMail emails

I want to set up an account for my 9 year old, but she doesn't have her own device. I need to be able to forward her emails to mine or my wife's so we can alert her when she receives an email or otherwise allow a parent or other family member to be alerted when an account receives mail.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base