Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Additional unblocked content for ProtonVPN

Add new services unblocked by ProtonVPN, e.g. Netflix FR, Netflix DE, BBC player, etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you add automatic email forwarding to another Protonmail account at least?

People have been asking for email forwarding for years but can you at least let us forward to another PROTONMAIL address?? It cant be that hard

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Swipe to navigate between emails (forward/backwards) on mobile app (Similar to GMail app)

It would be great to be able to swipe left/right to go forward/backward to the next email on the mobile app (Similar to GMail app)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ProtonCalendar: Events and tasks sharing

Ability for sharing events and tasks with ProtonUsers and Non-ProntoUsers, like existing on other 3rd services like Outlook and Gmail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. iOS app support multiple accounts

Either allow multiple accounts to be open simultaneously in the iOS app or add option to switch between accounts without having to formally log out and log in between each swap.

Despite allowing multiple aliases for a single account, if you have a personal account but also shared an account (eg with a spouse) aliases don’t suffice. The idea of forwarding every email from one account to another is archaic, lose for user and lose for proton mail because you’ll be storing the same message twice unnecessarily.

Multiple account support is a basic feature for email apps.

271 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make a deal with TutaNota for ProTut encryption keys between you two.

It's really simple.
    People who are paying for Tuta are not (or rarely) also gonna pay for Proton.
    And vice verse.
    The most logic thing would be to not make things complicating or punishing, and just call Tuta, and make up a set of keys for trafic between the 2 of you.
    Right now consumers still have to tinker with passwording email for the travel inbetween, while both inboxes are encrypted. And this is funky at best :)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. E-mail address appears as the forwarded e-mail sent

In g-mail, mail can be forwarded to a g-mail account and then you when you reply to that e-mail, the e-mail address shows up as that forwarded address. For example, I have mail sent to "name@domain.com" forwarded to my protonmail account. When I reply to that person's e-mail, I want it to look like I am responding from my domain.com account and not my protonmail account. Does that feature exist in the free Proton mail account or do I need to upgrade to ProtonMail Plus?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Simple - one button to prepare annual ProtonMail invoice for tax filings/deductibility for clients

Simple - one button to prepare annual ProtonMail invoice for tax filings/deductibility for clients

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello all. When I send an email, I would like to have information on the distribution process (ie. is my email arrived on the mail box of my

Hello all. When I send an email, I would like to have information on the distribution process (ie. is my email arrived on the mail box of my destinee) instead of asking for acknowledgement of receipt. Does this existe in protonmail system ? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Need More Security Features To Convince Users To Trust Proton

I'm tempted to sign up but your marketing has not yet convinced me, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Proton is a mature and serious email service focused on security for me and my emails. It's like customers should focus on only 2 main reasons to choose Proton and those are 1. based in Switzerland and 2. emails are encrypted, whereas, your competitor points out:

-Malware Detection
    -Spam Filtering
    -End-to-End Encryption
    -S/MIME
    -EMail Policy
    -2FA, SSO, OAuth, Unusual Activity Reports
    -Redundancy, High-Availability
    -Message re-call

Are Proton's only features worth talking about is being based in Switzerland and encrypted emails? I'm leaning…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Subscribe user-selected IMAP folders via PM Bridge

Any full-featured IMAP client allows a user to "subscribe" to (and to search for the names of) any folder in an IMAP server. As far as I can tell, this feature is not available to anyone using Bridge v1.2.3, no matter what email client they are using. My client is Outlook Pro 2016.

If implemented, this feature will allow Bridge users to use their existing email client to archive the messages in their PM IMAP folders -- allowing us to fold these messages into our already-existing email-archiving systems. (At present, we are able to use https://mail.protonmail.com/ to file email messages…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ProtonMail extensions

First of all, I absolutely adore ProtonMail and can't wait for ProtonDrive and a ProtonCalendar app but I was wondering if you were considering creating an environment for third party extensions like Gmail has.

I understand that one of the core selling points of PM is privacy and extensions could compromise that however if you allow users to view the source code, the more tech-savvy group of your user base would be able to flag possible dangerous extensions. Viewing extension source code is already a feature that exists in Chrome so I can't imagine that brand names like Grammarly or…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Handle multiple NON-Protonmail emails from Protonmail

GMail allows to handle accounts from other providers all from within GMail. Say I have another account on Hotmail: I can register that in my GMail account as well, and then I am able to receive and send emails as if I were doing so from the Hotmail account but from the GMail interface. This is not like forwarding from Hotmail to GMail: I can also send emails coming from my Hotmail account but within GMail.
    This is really useful if one has multiple accounts from different providers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Changing my full name to just "me" on the Inbox threads

I would like for my name to just appear as "me" in my inbox threads. It's a bit confusing because as it stands, when I am the last one to write, all I see is my own name (I have a long name), so I have to go into each individual thread to see who is in it. In Gmail for example, at a glance I see some of the names on the thread and my own name only occupies two characters i.e. me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Блокировка Protonmail в России.

Российское правительство заблокировало Protonmail, что вы будете делать что бы россияне пользовались вашим сервисом как раньше?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Access

Can I have my multiple devices (laptop, phones, tablet) access email accounts with one paid subscription?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The a

The ability to use HTML, advanced formatting and basic word processing, and most importantly fonts used in professional correspondence.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Digitales Erbe

„Ein bislang juristisch wie moralisch ungeklärtes Thema ist die Herausgabe von Zugangsdaten zu Mailpostfächern oder Social Media Plattformen. Wir von mailbox.org sollten wissen, wie wir im Todesfall mit Ihrem digitalen Erbe bei uns umgehen sollen. Bitte helfen Sie uns und Ihren Angehörigen und treffen Sie rechtzeitig eine klare Entscheidung.

Hiermit weise ich mailbox.org an, im Falle meines Todes meine gespeicherten Daten und die Zugangsdaten zu meinem mailbox.org-Account wie folgt zu behandeln:

(x) Meine gespeicherten Daten sollen gelöscht und die Zugangsdaten sollen ausdrücklich an niemanden herausgegeben werden.

(.) Die Zugangsdaten sollen auf Anfrage von Erben (nach gesetzlicher Erbfolge oder Testament) herausgegeben…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base