Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. move to inbox should actually move a message to inbox

The 'move to inbox' option already available in the "move to" drop-down should make the message visible in the inbox view. (Currently, it does not appear to do anything.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Simple Steps to Register Your Amazon Prime Video Account

The least difficult approach to interface a gadget to your Amazon account is to download an Amazon application, similar to Prime Music or Prime Video, and sign in to your current Amazon Prime record.
    Contingent upon your security settings, you may need to affirm your personality by composing in a code sent to the email or telephone number related to your record. Amazon Prime Video provides customer support, they are fix issues instantly and provide step by step solution. If you have any problem your device or myTV contact us primevideo.com/mytv. Our expert team always available for customer assistance.
    <a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Conversation view also in mobile app

The conversation view in the browser version is great. Especially with the option to turn it on or off. But the mobile app is still lacking that feature. It makes the smaller screen far too crowded and makes the mobile app almost useless.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Calendar time blocks should be easy to move

Every time you move a calendar's time block, you MUST click OK to accept the changes. In other applications, you can simply just drag them around without having to click OK every time.

This will be a fairly nice quality of life improvement. Was fairly annoying moving time blocks around and having to click OK 100 times.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sharing events on Calendar

Dear Proton
    I love what you are doing, I have been signed up with you for a while now. I was excited to see you have a calendar as I am trying to 'de-Google' my life and business.
    I use Google calendar to organise day-long events for my customers. I can 'share' a tab in Google calendar with customers, though it seems only one's with Gmail accounts. I don't feel I can decently oblige my customers to sign up for Gmail and Google calendar for obvious reasons.
    Will Proton calendar have an ability to share tabs with other Proton Mail…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Search calendar

It would be nice to be able to search the Calendar like in Gmail.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to move frame (right, left) to do smaller or bigger the panel mail view

In gmail, you can move the space in the mail viewing area and make it larger or smaller. This would be a good idea.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is it possible to forward messages to use a billing system like Zoho Desk?

Is it possible to forward messages to use a billing system like Zoho Desk?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Contacts with only Organization in Name

If a contact does not have a First and Last Name but does have a name under "Organization", display that Organization name instead of "Unknown". This would permit address book entries for companies without having to use a FirstName/LastName scheme.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Edit sent message as NEW

I would like a way to go to my sent messages and edit them as a new message. This way they can be refined and resent to new contacts and resources that were not thought of or available when the message was first sent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Nested conversation mailbox view

Request: Add an option for the mailbox to indicate which email the
    reply was sent to by nesting the list of replies (similar to KMail's Threaded aggregation view).

The current setup is that all the related emails that belong to a
    thread are grouped together in 1 entry. Clicking on this will show
    the list of replies, but is displayed as a single-leveled list:

• [a] Email 1

• [b] Reply to [a]

• [c] Reply to [b]

• [d] Reply to [a]

• [e] Reply to [b]

• [f] Reply to [b]

It would be better to have an option to show the mailbox like…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ProtonCRM

Hi ProtonTeam
    Managing communications ia good, managing relationships is crucial and this is a missing gap at the moment that could be a real opportunity to penetrate the B2B market.

In my humble opinion, as a CRM expert for 10+ years I think a real, simple and highly customizable CRM in the Proton Suite could be a game changer.

Please create a ProtonCRM for enterprise clients but also for individuals to manage their relationships.

Thanks!
    F.S.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Payment in Bitcoin Cash

You already accept Bitcoin (BTC) which is extremely slow. I only transact in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) because it is much faster. Please add support for Bitcoin Cash, it is the future and it will overtake Bitcoin in the long run.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add encryption and/or signing status to Bridge accounts

ProtonMail Bridge does not support the display of the encryption and/or signing status of an email message when viewing the message with an email client setup via Bridge.

Thus, every email to my ProtonMail address from a correspondent appears as if it was neither encrypted nor signed when viewed in my desktop email client(s).

This seems to me to be a severe security limitation of ProtonMail Bridge. E.g., what is the use of a signed email if one can’t tell if it was signed or not?

The ability to ascertain the encryption/signing status of a message would seem to me…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. not earasing data when reseting password

so when you resett password instead of deleting your stuff it keeps it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Taskbar icon

Add a taskbar icon we can add to our taskbar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Kill Switch for applications

In case the global Kill Switch feature doesn't fully work, it is nice if certain programs can be specified to shut down automatically upon a dropped connection.

EG: A torrent client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Formatting when in reply mode.

Usual formatting options, and one's chosen signature colour, to be retained when one is in reply format, rather than only when creating a new message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Position of newly arrived mail from old to new or new to old

In your inbox in options More there is option to organise all mails from new to old or from old to new. I'm thinking of possibility to add the same feature but this time just for newly arrived emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "Schedule View" on Calendar

I live and die by the "schedule view" available in Microsoft Outlook & Google Calendar.

I love the Proton Calendar and I would like to switch over to it exclusively, but the option for a "schedule view" is not available and I would need to have that before I can reliably switch over.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base