Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow for alteration of the default style in an email

Adding a default font option to the dashboard would make users emails stylistically more interesting, and allow for more consistency. I know that this has been said before, but this is a really important feature to me.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Undo send

I would like to see an "Undo Send" feature, as found in Gmail. This is essentially a delay in sending, I guess, during which you can click an "Undo" link that appears in the bottom of the screen after you have hit "Send" on an email, for a varying amount of time that you can set (ex. 20 seconds). This gives you the chance to abort the send and tweak the message if, after hitting send, you realized you had forgotten something or you wanted to change the tone. It's something I find I use quite often for work.

152 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. View Attachments in the browser.

On the Protonmail webapp it is not possible to view attachments without downloading them. Please make in-browser display possible for attachments like PDFs and image files!
    Additionally improve the listing of attachments in the compose window. If attachments with long file names are attached to an email it's impossible to see the names of the files without clicking and thus re-downloading them.

This is also a privacy concern: for users who use public computers to login and read emails with attachments. These files would better not be downloaded to the local drive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. have an option that blocks the reception of e-mail during the evening

We use protonmail for our business, and in some labor law (french one for example), we have to provide our employees with a "right to disconnection" (at night and during the weekends) - in order to be compliant, we have to organize this "digital disconnecting" - like blocking the e-mails - or having an option that answers automatically that "this e-mail will be viewed and processed on the next day, at the office's opening time" - I have seen this option in gmail - could you please feature it?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pricing model full customization

I have an enterprise, my clients request me diferents models of pricing

Client 1: I want a 1 user with 10gb email and 1 domain

Client 2: i want 2 users for me and my friend, with 2gb each and 4 domains

... With plus plan i can change all except users... with professional plan i can change all except storage and directions...

Why i can customize all parameters? combination of plus plan and professional?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Apple Calandar Support

Would there be any chances with the development of the calendar feature to be integrated with Apple's calendar app? It would be nice to see my Proton calendar events show in the Apple calendar together with my other calendars.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide a "test" or "preview" functionality for Sieve filters

At the moment, there's little-to-no way to figure out whether a Sieve filter I'm trying to create is going to have the desired effect in the future.

Gmail's filters, while less powerful, at least allow me to preview what effect the filter I'm creating would have had on previous e-mails. Relatedly, [Fastmail provides](https://www.fastmail.com/help/technical/sieve-howto.html#testing) a [testing tool](https://www.fastmail.com/cgi-bin/sievetest.pl) for their Sieve platform, although it's a little bare-bones.

Possibly related:
    * https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-feedback/suggestions/37808524--re-sieve-after-creating-or-changing-a-filter
    * https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-feedback/suggestions/37807543-import-export-option-to-run-imported-mails-throug

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Alternative to SecureConnect of Tutanota.

I need an end-to-end encrypted contact form with attached file that sends the message to the PM inbox.

For RGPD compliance on health personal data

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Alternative to SecureConnect of Tutanota.

I need an end-to-end encrypted contact form with attached file that sends the message to the PM inbox.

For RGPD compliance on health personal data

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add email tracking

I currently use Yesware email tracking on Gmail. It would be great if some kind of email tracking system, whether internal or external, could be integrated into Protonmail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Alias

Instead of disabling an alias, paid users should be able to change the alias . I misspelled a word on my 5th alias and have just had it on disable for years - as a paid user, these features are expensive and i feel I haven’t gotten my money’s worth. Also why can’t ALL of the addresses including alias addresses be shortened to pm.me? Seems annoying since multiple inboxes can’t be added in the app if another is created with pm.me, but aliases are only allowed ProtonMail.com. ALIAS EMails should go into separate INBOX FOLders!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. how to delete or rename a custom older

I need the function to delete a (custom)folder and/or rename it

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Filter on label within folder

Implementing the Gmail equivalent of in:<foldername> label:<labelname> would be great!

On top of making search much easier and more flexible, I believe this feature will also help people who are currently missing sub-folder/sub-label functionalities. So 2 for the price of 1!

Some more specs:

• In the current beta version (ProtonMail v4.0.0-beta8) folders and label are treated the same way in search: in:<foldername> and in:<labelname>. Although they are defined differently: "Multiple labels can be applied to a single message, but a message can only be in a single folder."

• I believe in Gmail the proposed syntax above…
    5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Highlight spam messages in reading window - e.g. red background

It often happens to me that when I look through the spam folder I forget that I am in the spam folder. If I read the text in the reading window, I almost clicked on links or opened an attachment. Please make it somehow visible that I am in a spam email. For example with a red background around the text or something like that. thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Themes is a great idea & your donate/paid email is Awesome. Cannot wait to afford it!!

Possibly have a "pro-connect" for proton members to chat/sms in the manner of "G-Hangouts." Having secured real time talking would be a good way for the members to be happy/fulfilled, bring in more members, have an additional "pro-paid" option. It would be great for the professional business email domain accts to have staff access this action/ext. of service within email service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Introduce bulk delete function

Please introduce a feature giving the ability to delete bulk emails

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I have ProtonMail Plus. Would like ability to request return receipt and message priority (e.g., high importance). Thank you.

I have ProtonMail Plus. Would like ability to request return receipt and message priority (e.g., high importance). Thank you.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Send e-mails from other e-mail services via SMTP/IMAP as an alias (like in gmail)

It would be great to be able to use protonmail as the only e-mail site without requiring to visit all the other e-mail providers one might have by just adding them as POP3/IMAP aliases into protonmail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why can’t i dispute to get money back from Cash app?

To dispute any recent Cash acred purchase, you have to wait until the payment gets finalized. It is basically a step to get money back from Cash app. If you have problem with the Gas station, then one thing is clear that you have to wait 8-10 working days to get the holding charge amount. Don’t forget to inform the support team to start dispute after payment finalization . https://www.email-supportcontact.com/cash-app-customer-service-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base