Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Top 5 Detective Agency in Jaipur

Top 5 Detective Agency in Jaipur, Gribety detective India provides Detective service like- Corporate investigator, Private Detective investigator, for solving your Personal and professional problem. Our team member is qualified investigators and able to solve any case.
    https://www.gribetydetectiveindia.com/jaipur.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Web Beacon Marker on emails

'Web Beacon alert' to mark /highlight on appropriate emails so one can decide whether to read offline or online.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hoovering over delete and archive buttons in subject line.

Show delete and archive button in the subject line when hoovering over. Like in Gmail..

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Proton Page that Shows a Proper Encrypted Connection like Mullvad VPN

A Proton web page that shows a proper encrypted connection free of DNS and WebRTC leaks and no blacklisting of the IP similar to Mullvad VPN page: Am I Mullvad ?

https://am.i.mullvad.net/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the web login work with a slow connection

I have the Professional plan. The ProtonMail web application does not start on slow connection. Recently my fast internet went out for a prolonged period, and I had to revert to dialup (56k). The PM login page does not complete, it seems to time out. It shows the animation, but traffic drops to zero after a couple of minutes. The ProtonMail Bridge, however, does work on dial up. It's obviously slow, but functional. Only the web login does not work on 56k, and it would be nice to have that fixed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to have my sent/ trash empty everything older than "x" number of days

Ability to have my sent/ trash box delete anything older than say 30 days or 60 days or a year.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quick Tag for incoming email

When an email is received and not part of a tag, add the ability to quickly add the sender email in an existing TAG. Each time it is necessary to modify a tag it is mandatory to go on the TAG menu and manually add. THe idea is to simplify the TAG action to add a new sender/subject.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Spell Checking and Grammar Rules in Various Languages à la LanguageTool Addon

LanguageTool is an excellent Addon for both Chrome and Firefox and allows for more than merely 1 language to choose from.

Of course, the quality of the service can only be guaranteed if there is some online (cloud) activity involved within which the actual functionality of checking takes place.

But even though the company confirms that the encryption process starts within the addon and not only at the server site, I would not like to bring anything else into ProtonMail where I am not to 100 % familiar and easy with.

Therefore, I would like the ProtonMail development team to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Donation in local currency

My attempts to donate to protonmail using my India issued International debit card always fail. But my attempts to donate to Mozilla never fail.

Please visit https://donate.mozilla.org/en-US/

Mozilla allows donations in local currency and payment details are processed by Stripe for credit/debit cards and not paypal (as is the case with ProtonMail).

I suggest ProtonMail follow Mozilla-like system of accepting donations in local currency that accepts India issued International debit card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Block, not just blacklist, spam.

Have a feature to block spam (i.e. return error message to sender as if address doesn't even exist), as opposed to blacklisting it to spam folder.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. To be able to add event to calendar from email screen

The idea is simple, if you receive invitation from outlook or itinerary, we should be able to add this event to calendar from our email account by click once on add to calendar button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support ApplePay to add credits

Implement Pay to add credits via the website (since it probably wouldn't work for subscriptions)

Demo and instructions: https://applepaydemo.apple.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add attachment (pic or file) to proton calendar event

Enable creation of proton calendar event from a picture or website and allow adding / uploading a picture or attachment to a calendar event.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide VPN OSx app for Earlier Versions of Macintosh

I have Mac OSS 10101 (Yosemite) and will NOT upgrade to anything newer because I don't like the "snoopiness index" of newer Mac operating systems.
    Could you make VPN software that works on my version of OSX ?

Thanks !
    J

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Browser login by QR

Make it easier to login into the web based mail. Add a QR code for example which you can scan with the ProtonMail app on your phone. That way verification is done by the app and it makes login in way faster and easier. Not sure how it’s works technical wise with the mailbox encryption so just putting the idea here.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The new BETA takes valuable space!

The new beta no longer has a compact UI and takes a lot of space, especially on laptops! The left 'menu bar' is useless, the upper bar is wider, the space between emails is now huge.

Oh, and leave the grey interface! I personally hate dark themes! You could make it as an option, not the default....

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ranger

Il serait vraiment intéressant d'ajouter la fonction "Ranger" comme dans Microsoft Outlook. Elle me permet de supprimer automatiquement mes infolettres après 10 jours ou de les archiver. Le tout en seulement 3 clics et même parfois seulement 2.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. RSS to (protonmail) email

Id like to suscribe to an RSS feed in some blog/site/whatever and then recieve the new updated post in my protonmail inbox as an email.

There are many RSS to email services out there, I just would like to avoid providing them with an an email address that could later be linked to my activity online somehow.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd like a payment option strictly for more space, without needing extra domains etc

I'd like an option to pay for increased data capacity without tying in everything else. 500mb is very tiny, and I love the service and would enjoy supporting it. but the extra errata tied to the next level means I'd pay for many things I don't need. The drop down selection for the other tiers could be used within the 'free' tier to allow more data storage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base