Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sending scheduled emails

Hello developers. I have an enterprise (business) account for my small business. I tend to work very late into the evening, as I get a lot done without the phone ringing. Sometimes, I do my best work between 10PM and midnight. The issue is that I don't like people seeing me send emails that late at night - it sets a bad example, makes their phone ping when they're with their families or sleeping, and makes me look like I'm obsessed with work (true, but not a good image).

I would REALLY like it if there was a "schedule this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ‘read’ Flag

I use ProtonMail on three devices (iPhone, iPad and PC). When I read a message on one device, it would be great if the other two devices would remove the new email indicator on the icon (the little number above and to the right that shows how many unread emails there are). Sorry if I didn’t explain this very well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Subfolders (update please)

Hi,
    I looked under subfolders and I saw that it was marked "completed", but I still can't seem to be able to create a subfolder. Can you please let me know when we can expect this feature.
    Regards
    James

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Snooze emails and reminders to temporarily remove them from your inbox until you need them.

Snooze emails and reminders to temporarily remove them from your inbox until you need them.

Your email or reminder will come back to the top of your inbox when you want it to, whether that's tomorrow, or next week. You can always see your snoozed items under Snoozed in the Menu

See how it works in gmail:
    https://support.google.com/inbox/answer/6067583

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Let "Request Read Receipt" checked "on" by default for all messages

This adjustment does not currently exist in "Settings". Please add this feature to "Compose", as it is very annoying and tedious to have to keep checking this with every email I write!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pasting math symbols.

Please let Protonmail paste mathematical expressions from the Microsoft word processor, Word. For instance, Protonmail should recognize the Greek capital symbol sigma, which stands for sum.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Digi-ID

DifiByte Digi-ID Authentication:

Replaces usernames/passwords by signing you in through the DigiByte blockchain. Phoen scans or copies a unique QR code, and sends the website data to log you in without needing a password/username. httpw://www.digi-id.io. Available for free in DigiByte App on iOS/Android.

275 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to save an email but doesn't work on Mac OS. Can you please consider this?

On other services, it is possible to save important emails the document folder on one's PC.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Payment in Bitcoin Cash

You already accept Bitcoin (BTC) which is extremely slow. I only transact in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) because it is much faster. Please add support for Bitcoin Cash, it is the future and it will overtake Bitcoin in the long run.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. SPAM detection vs. Custom Filters precedence seems counterintuitive

I am relatively new to ProtonMail. Once my account was setup, and integrated with Outlook, I noticed that ProtonMail was “detecting” that some of my inbound emails were SPAM (when, in fact, they were not). I thought “no problem”, I will just create a single Custom Filter with a list of the domains that I want ProtonMail to “ignore” in its SPAM detection process, and that’s what I did.

However, all the relevant mail continued to go into the SPAM folder. I toyed with the specific settings on my filter, thinking I must have simply screwed it up somehow, but…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Additional unblocked content for ProtonVPN

Add new services unblocked by ProtonVPN, e.g. Netflix FR, Netflix DE, BBC player, etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you add automatic email forwarding to another Protonmail account at least?

People have been asking for email forwarding for years but can you at least let us forward to another PROTONMAIL address?? It cant be that hard

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Swipe to navigate between emails (forward/backwards) on mobile app (Similar to GMail app)

It would be great to be able to swipe left/right to go forward/backward to the next email on the mobile app (Similar to GMail app)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make a deal with TutaNota for ProTut encryption keys between you two.

It's really simple.
    People who are paying for Tuta are not (or rarely) also gonna pay for Proton.
    And vice verse.
    The most logic thing would be to not make things complicating or punishing, and just call Tuta, and make up a set of keys for trafic between the 2 of you.
    Right now consumers still have to tinker with passwording email for the travel inbetween, while both inboxes are encrypted. And this is funky at best :)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Simple - one button to prepare annual ProtonMail invoice for tax filings/deductibility for clients

Simple - one button to prepare annual ProtonMail invoice for tax filings/deductibility for clients

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello all. When I send an email, I would like to have information on the distribution process (ie. is my email arrived on the mail box of my

Hello all. When I send an email, I would like to have information on the distribution process (ie. is my email arrived on the mail box of my destinee) instead of asking for acknowledgement of receipt. Does this existe in protonmail system ? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need More Security Features To Convince Users To Trust Proton

I'm tempted to sign up but your marketing has not yet convinced me, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Proton is a mature and serious email service focused on security for me and my emails. It's like customers should focus on only 2 main reasons to choose Proton and those are 1. based in Switzerland and 2. emails are encrypted, whereas, your competitor points out:

-Malware Detection
    -Spam Filtering
    -End-to-End Encryption
    -S/MIME
    -EMail Policy
    -2FA, SSO, OAuth, Unusual Activity Reports
    -Redundancy, High-Availability
    -Message re-call

Are Proton's only features worth talking about is being based in Switzerland and encrypted emails? I'm leaning…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base