Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Access History List

So you can see the IP address of the machines that have logged in to your account.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email preview pane from any folder

Separate from the list of emails provide option to also display a preview pane and is scrollable to view entire email (vs just the first x number of lines in the email).

Should minimally be available within the inbox but preferable for any folder ... once support for folders and sub-folders are added. :)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Instant Messenger app, web browser, facebook STYLE social media site.

Create a Facebook alternative without advertising.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get free Premium for a limited time with recommendations or invites. It will be good if the option is available within ProtonMail.

Allow users to invite people from their contacts to signup for ProtonMail and with the invitation, both the sender and the receiver will be able enjoy ProtonMail for a short period of time. This will give existing users a feel of what they can get with a premium upgrade, and also introduce ProtonMail to others.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. adding addresses while composing mail

When I compose an email I'd like to be able to bring up a list of my contacts and put a checkmark next to their name. This will make sending emails to multiple people easier. An example of this is when you're adding address to an email when you use Yahoo.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Backspace support on Bullet points and numbers

It would be great the have the ability to backspace the embedded bullet points and numbers, rather than have to use the undo button to eliminate them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Separate passwords for different devices

GMail has the option to allocate distinct passwords for separate services and on separate devices e.g. Mail on iPad, selecting this will issue you a strong new password of which that Google service can only be access with on that particular device.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Display received email for a given date range across all folders

Ability to display a list of emails received (and if selected, also sent) within a given date range. For ease of use include pre-canned dates like "within the past 24hrs", "within the past week", "within the last month", etc. A necessity when email is filtered directly to a folder other than the in-box.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display message count by Folder/Label

In its simplest form: display a msg count for the Folder\Label that the user is currently viewing.

In a preferable form:
    1. Display a msg count for the Folder\Label that user is currently viewing.
    2. On the left side bar (that lists all of the Folders\Labels), display the msg count for each Folder\Label in parenthesis, just like you currently display the Unread count for each Folder\Label. Even better- let the user select what count\s he wants to view in parenthesis, in the Appearance settings.
    3. In the "Folders\Labels" settings, display a msg count for each Folder\Label.
    4. In the Dashboard…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want to pay for this service but only when you can provide a "Spell-check" service in the English language? Kindly adise.

I will pay for a good "Spell-check" in the English language.
    Will you provide this?
    When?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add comment section to Addresses list

In Addresses menu, there are Address / Status / Action fields. Add one more input field for a comment/note. Very useful for premium users managing many email addresses to remind them when/where the specific email address is being used.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide a "test" or "preview" functionality for Sieve filters

At the moment, there's little-to-no way to figure out whether a Sieve filter I'm trying to create is going to have the desired effect in the future.

Gmail's filters, while less powerful, at least allow me to preview what effect the filter I'm creating would have had on previous e-mails. Relatedly, [Fastmail provides](https://www.fastmail.com/help/technical/sieve-howto.html#testing) a [testing tool](https://www.fastmail.com/cgi-bin/sievetest.pl) for their Sieve platform, although it's a little bare-bones.

Possibly related:

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why not to write a list of supported features?

Why not to write a list of supported features? I try to access e-mail using imap client, but I just don't know if it's support even exists! But I need more - the connection parameters. And where can I get it?

Please, add a plain list of supported features with links, leading to additional information. It's easy, but there's no such page on the site. Why? To enforce another question to google? Is it a really good idea?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. suggest CC recipients based on past emails to a group

When I type an email to a group that I have sent to or received from before, the system should intelligently see what I am doing and suggest additional CC recipients automatically

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Envoyer des e-mail en masse

Il faudrait instaurer une fonction qui permette d'envoyer en un clique (après une préparation plus ou moins brève) une centaine ou des centaines d'e-mails.

Est-ce que ce serait envisageable? Car actuellement, une telle fonction n'existe pas, n'est-ce pas?

You can answear in English.

Abdelaziz

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. email recommandé

Bonjour,

ce serait bien de pouvoir bénéficier de l'envoi d'emails recommandés.

envoyer gratuitement un courrier électronique recommandé de manière très simple. Rédigez votre mail comme d'habitude, joignez des documents si besoin, inscrivez l'adresse du (ou des) destinataires, puis ajoutez dans l'objet du message le code *LRAR et validez l'envoi.

Ce code est détecté par le serveur SMTP de PowerMail, qui transforme l'e-mail standard en e-mail recommandé avec accusé de réception, sans frais supplémentaire pour vous.

Le destinataire reçoit un message lui indiquant qu'il a reçu un courrier recommandé de votre part.

Il doit d'abord cliquer sur un lien, puis recopier…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 77 78 79 81 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base