Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate Calendar on Mobile etc

Love that you guys created an encrypted Calendar - but what's the point of it if the only way to use it is to log in on the PM web version? There is no sync, no push notifications, and worst of all it's not available on mobile.
    I think most of us use calendars on our mobile devices.

So PCalendar should either have a standalone app, or at the very least be integrated into the PMail app.

Better yet, is there any way to integrate/sync calendar data into a device's other third party calendar app?
    For example, I've been using…

252 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import other calendars into ProtonCalendar

I'd like to be able to import my existing calendar into ProtonCalendar. Is this coming any time soon?

185 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Color Options for the Calendar

Please add colors for the calendar similar to Gmail. I color my calendar events. For example, I list my bills on the calendar in yellow, when I pay them I make them green. I list birthdays in different colors. special events etc.

Thanks

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Increase storage

Increase storage or create a an email downloading vault to store old emails and free space in the account!

4,095 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    104 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Email notification for calendar

Email notification for calender events, similar to Gmail calendar.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. subscribe to calendars

I'm using the calendar beta for the first time today, while evaluating switching to ProtonMail from Fastmail. It's very important to me that I be able to subscribe to other calendars and calendar feeds. My Fastmail calendar aggregates calendars and feeds from Trello, Remember the Milk, and public holiday calendars.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. calendar

Calendar would be more useful if...
    1. could accept requests from people using google calendar directly (.ical attachment for example)
    2. could add others to my calendar invites even if they don't use proton mail or calendar
    3. (and more obvious) mobile app version

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Proton Calendar - Color Labels for events

Allow for individual color labels for each event separate from the default Calendar color, It helps certain events stand out from others when you are looking at a calendar full of events. This is present in Google Calendar but not on Apple Calendar.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 4,400 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Subject Line Encryption

As far back as 2018, Enigmail/Kleopatra/Thunderbird/GnuPG has been using the Memory Hole standard to include the subject line in the encrypted portion of the PGP message. ProtonMail has maintained that the use of PGP is what holds them back from encrypting the subject line, but that's not true. Enigmail puts a fake, filler subject line in the header and puts the real subject line text encrypted within the body. What's worse is ProtonMail arbitrarily blocks using Enigmail to encrypt an email with a different PGP key underneath the "normal" ProtonMail key. So not only does Proton not include this subject…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. birthdate support in proton calendar

We now have calendar and contacts

It would be nice and usefull to add birthdate of contacts on calendar

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ProtonVPN Flatpak/AppImage for Linux distros

These days it is very common to package applications across linux distros into flatpaks or appimages. These would be easy to manage for the ProtonVPN team and provide us with a working GUI app instead of the hard to manage cli client.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Delete individual events from reoccuring events in Calendar

When I schedule reoccurring events in Calendar, I am only provided the option to delete the whole series of events. This means that if one event gets cancelled, I have to delete the whole series or just keep the event on my Calendar even though it has been cancelled.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. E-mail notifications in calendar

The current ProtonCalendar that's in beta has one fatal flaw: no e-mail notifications.

On the desktop, that means that you need to have ProtonCalendar open at all times, as without it, you can't receive notifications.

On mobile, that means you basically never receive notifications, as there are no mobile apps (yet).

For these reasons, the lack of email notifications makes ProtonCalendar unusable for me, as I need to be reminded and informed about my events.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. One or few more free e-mail domains

I have seen five free e-mail domains on Tutanota when you are signin up. I think Protonmail must add one or few free e-mail domains. Other than that, Protonmail is the best! No other mail provider has such good UI/UX design. Even the tech giants like Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo for example

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ProtonStore

It is possible to build a store alternative like Google Play Store to download software securely with apps without built-in malwares or trackers. Actually the Google Play Store has a lot of infected apps that abuse of unnecessary permissions and they are built in trackers like Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Firebase etc.

Just saying, hope it becomes a reality :')

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. display density

Configure the display density of the mailbox application. With the new (as of 2019-10) beta, the display density has dropped.

Add a setting to coarsely control the density (high,medium,low).

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shared Calendar please!

My business uses a shared calendar (currently TimeTree) to manage the usage of our space. If ProtonMail calendar had a sharing feature, it would be fantastic.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dedicated Mobile Calendar App

I would love to use Proton Calendar but, no mobile app just makes it useless to me. Because that's where I am going to receive the notifications and that's what I would be far more likely to check it also allows me to add new events on the go which is a must.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Download email/s to PDF forms

It would be great to see an option to download any email and attachments to pdf - a lot services already have that kind of option :)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 78 79
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base