Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. move the "send" button to the top left of the window

the mouse pointer is always close to the address bar and you have to move it to the bottom right to send the message

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. link Duo D-100 device

I have a secondary Duo D-100 key I would like to link to my account.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Longer access to emails on the server

I would like to have access to emails older than 30 days via scrolling down the list. I have paid for extra storage expecting to be able to do this. It is very frustrating having to search for an email when I don't exactly remember a unique key word. I save emails for documentation purposes

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Move Trash option far from other options

Several times, I wrongly click on all Mail and remove all mails because I thought that I'm on Trash. Could you move Trash option from other options

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Alias

Instead of disabling an alias, paid users should be able to change the alias . I misspelled a word on my 5th alias and have just had it on disable for years - as a paid user, these features are expensive and i feel I haven’t gotten my money’s worth. Also why can’t ALL of the addresses including alias addresses be shortened to pm.me? Seems annoying since multiple inboxes can’t be added in the app if another is created with pm.me, but aliases are only allowed ProtonMail.com. ALIAS EMails should go into separate INBOX FOLders!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Different passwords for different addresses for custom domains

I have set up a custom domain and an email address for that domain. However I cannot find where to create different login password for that address so I can give it to someone else. Is it even possible? If so, can you make that option easier to find?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Diffeernt passwords for different addresses for custom domains

I have set up a custom domain and an email address for that domain. However I cannot find where to create different login password for that address so I can give it to someone else. Is it even possible? If so, can you make that option easier to find?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Password on VPN with username should be DIFFERENT than any login / mailbox passwords

THIS IS A SECURITY BREACH - upon entering your password to use the vpn (with your username) , it is stored in “Keychain” on a Mac because one must hit “Always Allow” along with the computer’s login password - if your PW is stores there, of course the email can be hacked - which now explains why mine has been a few different times PLEASE MAKE VPN PASSWORD UNIQUE !!!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Calendar contacts notes integration with all other apps on device to make ProtonMail’s products superior and therefore used

Calendar contacts notes integration with all other apps on device to make ProtonMail’s products superior and therefore used More than the others .. ability to send and receive “invitations” in calendar like Gmail or Outlook, as well as making the user interface on the app smoother and easier to see on an iPhone screen .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. VPN update

If the vpn encrypted traffic and was able to switch protocols (including DNS over HTTPS), along with ikev, IPSec, tcp, udp - and to have DNSSEC with a switching IP and DNS that both mask yours (along with a MAC address alias)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multiple ProtonMail inboxes on the app

The app only allows for one inbox to one account; it would be helpful if users who have more than one paid account could view them both (all) from the app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Löschfunktion mit in der Zukunft liegendem Löschzeitpunkt

Ich würde mir eine in die Zukunft gerichtete Löschfunktion für E-Mails wünschen. Ich bekomme viele Mails, die ich für vertragliche Dinge oder aus Garantie-/Gewährleistungserwägungen heraus für eine gewisse Zeit aufheben möchte, die danach aber keine Bedeutung mehr für mich haben. Beispielsweise sind viele Rechnungen für mich nach 24 Monaten obsolet. Im Moment würde ich entsprechende E-Mails einfach archivieren - dass ich sie danach irgendwann einmal lösche ist eher unwahrscheinlich und in der Folge mülle ich mit nicht mehr erforderlichen E-Mails Speicherplatz zu.

Ich würde mir wünschen, dass bei E-Mails einen in der Zukunft liegenden Löschzeitpunkt festlegen kann (wahlweise ein Datum…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support of DoH (DNS over https)

I notice that ProtonMail supports TLS 1.3. When will it support the other issues required for DNS over https - ie DNSSec and Encrypted SNI please?

As it stands a 'man in the middle' while s/he may not be able to read your emails, they can tell that one is using protonmail.com. (This of course assumes that the certificate authority system has not been compromised, which is a big 'if') In my view all websites should support DoH - otherwise the idea of secure browsing is only 'half baked' at best.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. restrict or block deleting logs when suspicious activity is detected

restrict or block deleting logs when suspicious activity is detected in order to help legitimate owner discover important changes and secure information that can be needed further when analyzing a hacking attempt etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. hangouts/chat

I have seen on gmail that there is a chat called hangouts. I would love to have a protonmail hangouts that I am able to chat with gmail users.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Passwordless

Make it so that no password is ever *required* since account creation, so that only a connected device would be enough for a new connection. A secret would be shared by scanning a QR code and approving the new device from the first one for example. A password would only be necessary when using the web app. keybase.io works that way.

Remark: requires the ability to revoke devices, and a second factor would probably still be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Delete attachements from incoming and sent e-mails.

This option is found in Mozilla Thunderbird. Users can save the attechments and keeping the important e-mails without the attached files will reduce the size of the archive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Suddenlink Email Not Working

I have been having issues with my Suddenlink Email Not Working through my router for roughly 5 days now. My association had been working fine with my current router for almost a full year and had no problems whatever until I couldn't fix at all. I have heard that things are even poorer now than when it was Suddenlink. I would not commend working here as they only care about hiring people at the buck hourly rate they can and give the worst probable customer service 1-888-599-2566 in town.
    Link: https://www.hitechnumber.org/suddenlink-email-not-working/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to Change Yahoo Password on iPhone

If you receive a warning that your Yahoo Mail account may have been compromise, then the first thing you should do is change the password contact our support number 1-888-599-2566. If a malicious character is in control of your login qualifications, then you need to take action to make sure that this information is no longer correct. If you have forgotten your Yahoo mail password, Yahoo gives you options to recover it via revitalization mail and phone, and Yahoo verifies your individuality and allows you to set a new password. This follows this guide to help reset or improve your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 266 267
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base