ProtonMail

1. Protect sent messages

Can you give us the ability to lock sent messages? If I search my messages for "x_sender" so that I can delete all the messages I have RECEIVED from them, I don't think to look if there are messages from the sent folder in there, and then later when I need to reference a sent message, I can't because it was mistakenly deleted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Best Astrologer or pandit in Greater Noida

In these hectic days, searching for qualified Pandit ji to perform puja at your home can be hard and stressful. If you are searching for an astrologer in Noida or pandit ji in greater noida, then you have reached the right place. Visit the official webpage of Pujarambh for more information. https://www.pujarambh.com/north-indian-pandit-in-noida

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ability to have calendar come up when logging into protonmail

Create a new option in Settings to have calendar start up when you log into protonmail. This would just be a toggle switch to autostart calendar. You can have the default as 'off' (calendar will not come up). If I don't remember to manually start calendar I don't get the pop-up reminder for events.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A folder that only shows you messages from specific email addresses

I have different custom email-addresses for everything. One for business, one for spam, one for personal emails, one for banking, etc. I don't want to see my spam emails when I'm only concerned about banking, so I'd love a feature that lets me select only emails addressed to certain custom-addresses to appear in a folder.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. American Airlines Telefono Español

Call the American airlines español en méxico, dialing the telephone. 01800-9-156761. You can contact Air Canada en Español from the El Dorado International Airport in the city of Bogotá by dialing the complementary line at +1-860-294-8469. Address: 1406 american airlines español por teléfono. https://onlineairlinesbooking.com/american-airlines-telefono/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Searching for The Best PHP Development Services Provider

In case you are searching for the best PHP development services provider to advance your business on the web, then, at that point, straightforwardly contact Qdexi Technology through our 24*7 client assistance. Here we additionally give arrangements of website composition to make your site special and promising. For additional details,
    visit now: https://www.qdexitechnology.com/php-development-service/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Keybinding to Refresh

ProtonMail seem to keyboard shorcut for literally anything except Refresh functionality. It would be quite handy to have key binding for this function as well.
    Otherwise, to refresh effect, I have to refresh the page by F5.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "High Priority" function (when sending emails)

If I am not mistake this option is not available: "High Priority" function (when sending emails) ?

I have a paid plan, this is ridiculous that we don't have this option .......
    Can I ask you to implement for the next release, please?

Kr
    Dinis

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. QR code display at account opening security risk?

I really don't get it. I thought this is a community all around privacy and security awareness. Why does a huge QR pop up when I create my account? I think that's not very smart. There should be a button to reveal the QR code.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to build a helpful medical app

Hello friends, please Give me good suggestions to build a helpful medical app. Some of my relatives suggested this but I have some doubts. So please tell me about this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow calendar entries prior to 1970

I would love to migrate from Google to Protonmail Calendar. In my Google Calendar I have many "historical entries" and anniversaries of relatives that start waaaays prior to 1970 if not in the 1800s. Please lift the 1970 threshold.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Insert Labels as option (on or off) for symbols, ie: Spam, Labels as, Move to

Label inserts would be so welcome since I'm nearly 59, and constantly messing up one of another. (On or Off switch - Brilliant

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Do you want the Cash App Dispute number?

Are you looking for the Cash App Dispute number? If you are looking for such a thing then you have come in the right direction to know the number for filing a dispute in the cash app. here you will easily get that number because we have made it easy for you by placing a link here, you just need to click on that given link and that link will directly take you to the number that you want.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/cash-app-dispute

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we enabled the feature to delete email alias not being used?

Can we enabled the feature to delete email alias not being used? Right now I have 4 disabled email aliases that I would like to be deleted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. YubiKey

Please add YubiKey feature. It would be great to have it implemented directly into authentication without any 3rd party 2FA app.

I had protonmail 2FA setup on my phone using a good open source 2FA app.

Though my phone (android 11, unrooted) has been repeatedly hacked remotely. So the 2FA info stored in the app also was compromised.

I ended up deleting Protonmail app and 2FA app from my phone. I now use a Yubico key for all google sign-ins, and mostly done on OSX. I sign onto protonmail only via computer, which is protected by a strict mac firewall…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A profile picture idea. So basically you can change the profile picture of your Proton account to whatever you want

A profile picture idea. So basically you can change the profile picture of your Proton account to whatever you want and if you email someone they will see your profile picture like Gmail's.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Transfer Microsoft Authenticator to a New Phone

Microsoft Authenticator offers a backup and recovery option Note that 2FA is designed to make access to an account extremely difficult if you have the 2FA code. Most accounts offer emergency codes that you can use if you have lost or damaged your phone to Transfer Microsoft Authenticator to a New Phone follow the provided link.

https://www.quickfixnumbr.com/transfer-microsoft-authenticator-to-new-phone/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Short profile or tag associated with a protonmail address

Let's say I want to share an important information that can change, like my phone number, my website address or my bitcoin address. I would like people who have my email address to be able to get and verify this information on protonmail without having to email me. Like a very short profile.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. version mismatch between protonmail sites

Appears that the version of the protonmail webapp is different between the main site (https://mail.protonmail.com), the onion site (protonmailrmez3lotccipshtkleegetolb73fuirgj7r4o4vfu7ozyd.onion) and https://app.protonmail.ch where the main site runs the most recent version

any commment from protonmail team?

proper tor hidden service is important for privacy/security!

thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Coloring of events background in the Proton calendar

Please make it possible to color the background of different events in the calendar. Currently all events have the same color and so it's bit confusing to distinguish among them from quick look at the calendar.

This feature is so important in the calendar for me as a user.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 509 510
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base