Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do I connect my Epson printer wirelessly?

Just give us a call on our Epson Printer Support Technical if you do not know what you are looking for or if you would like help with your problem.

In principle, similar printer problems can have very different causes. However, if your printer is constantly jamming, check to see if you are using the correct paper size. Too thick paper can often not be fed. If no connection between PC and printer is possible, this is often due to the driver and thus either the driver needs to be updated or installed completely. Streaks in the print or blurred…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I cancel my subscription to Zoosk?

We provide finest Dating Customer Support for all.Find our contact number and dial us with full confidence.We will definitely help in the best possible way.
    https://www.dating-guideus.com/zoosk-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I love you

How proton can you get?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Downloading Emails

Add a download all emails option.
    It'll clear up space for me and for protonmail.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am not able to delete spam email on my cell phone without opening it. On my desk top I can send it to spam. On my cell phone I have to o

I can not delete spam email on my cell phone with the proton mail app. I can send it to spam on my desk top but not my cell phone. On my cell phone I have to to first open a spam email to send it to spam.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Familly offer/bundle

Hi,

I have a ProtonMail Plus account, and happy with that.
    My wife is also using Protonmail (thanks to me :) ) but only the Free account.
    She would love to have the Plus features, but the price tag is high, especially when your are in the same household...

Is there a way to offer a "family bundle"?

The perfect bundle for me would be a Plus account, where another person can share your storage plan (I have 10 GB, so let's say we split in two or I decide how to allocate space), but the other person has a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable Proton to forward emails to POP3

Although I have enabled 'Message notifications' I would prefer to have all my emails forwarded to my POP3 account so I don't have to keep accessing various servers to read them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Keep sent emails in 'sent' folder when archiving a thread

When I "archive" a thread of messages in my inbox, I'd like my "sent" emails to stay in the "sent" folder and to only archive the messages I received. I'd like sent to stay a permanent list of my sent messages but to archive messages I've received from others.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Att kunna föra upp stora arkiva att lagras för sedan användas till mejl

Att kunna ladda upp ett större arkiv med dokument och bilder att förvara i min mejl tjänst. Vid stora utredningar arkivera det där. För att kunna sedan använda och mejla. Speciellt när det är en hemlig utredning de vore mycket säkrare kunna ha det hops Proton. Lika så möjligheten att efter sänt mycket mejl, kunna föra över alla till ett annat proton konto att förvaras, med ett klick. Det är två tjänster som inte fungerar i dag.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Violation of Terms & Conditions

Your member: dorothyy@protonmail.com stole my email and addresses, sending email to my friends wanting money/giftcards. Renamed my email and stole it. If you enforce your Terms and Conditions, this individual should be removed from your system. You have strong encryption but should be able to see for yourself if a member is in violation of your Terms & Conditions. He/she should not be allowed to do this to any one else. Sincerely, Dorothy in TX

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show me shit!

Help me,help you !
    I'm down,for what ever!
    Human my possible

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Back Button In Android App Brings Up Sidebar

In Discord on Android, I can configure in the Settings that instead of Back taking me backward through my actions, and eventually to the Home screen, it brings up the side menu instead.

I switch between mailboxes and labels often, and while in most apps I couldn't care less, ProtonMail feels like a shoo-in for this feature, because of how much it would speed up workflow.

Simple option: When in list view (not looking directly at a message, already pressed Back to stop reading or composing), pressing Back makes the sidebar appear, and pressing it again makes it disappear.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Schedule email receival/inbox pause

Gmail and Newton have the option of pausing the inbox and scheduling when new emails appear in the inbox. This one feature is why I haven’t switched.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can you guys add more themes out of the box?

I know there is an option to add CSS and make the email look just like we want it to be. But most of the people are not tech-savvy, yet want to use Proton mail. Can you add more themes out of the box?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. message locking

I want to be able to send an email to another individual or public official and they not have the ability to copy, forward, screenshot, etc all without making an encryption code. So when I send it the only pausable way for them to show another is to have on their device and show them in person. Also with the current time frame enabled. If that is already an option please direct me to it I could not find it. I can do it on my google account but I dont trust google.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. what about adding an ENLARGE button to zoom in email characters?

Lots of times not the total content like images, but characters of email body are too small to read.

Is it possible for your engineers to add a button pair like the green ones or red ones in the image above to zoom in and zoom out characters respectively? It may be more convinient to manipulate and read the main message.

I post a demonstration image to show the idea on my own blog
    https://chenfanyue.cn/to-protonmail-what-about-adding-an-enlarge-button-to-zoom-in-email-characters/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Contacts: Basic Features

Exciting to see PM developing quickly, but offering a new feature that's missing basic functionality is somewhat frustrating. (I'm a premium user for PM and VPN)

1.) Option to list contacts by last name
    2.) Reorganize how contact information appears. Ex. relocate “Title” to top of page with company information. Or, allow user to determine layout
    3.) Add Notes section
    4.) Automatically update contacts - or link with 3rd party. I use Contacts+ (formerly Full Contact) party service to add new contacts (allows me to take photo of card then auto populate contacts, and it auto updates contacts data from…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 270 271
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base