Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Launch Composer from External MailTo:<url>

All browser allow to configure a mailto client, which would launch in compose mode from standard HTML mailto:<addresses>

if this functionality is already avail. in PM, what is the expected mailto url signature?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Send and File" Button

In IBM Notes there is a "Send and File" (German: Senden und Ablegen) button next to the "Send" button. This makes it possible to store the mail directly in the desired folder. Notes also shows the message in the Sent view. I would like Proton Mail to do the same.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rules that allow forwarding of calendar invites

Since I haven't been able to shake my need for sharable calendars (e.g. Google Calendar). I would like to be able to set up a rule/filter that would forward Proton emails that contain a calendar invitation attachment (.ics file) to my gmail account. This way I can only give people my Proton Mail address but still have calendar invitations appear correctly on my mobile devices, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to cancel automatic renewal

I am elderly and don't want automatic renewal for anything.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unlimited random addresses

An option to generate a random address (this could be a long address so shouldn't be a worry to waste the email availabilty) similar to aliases. Similar to anonaddy but without having to pass emails through a third party

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ProtonMail New email tools and features requested

ProtonMail calendar feature requested.

Email delivered status feature requested.

Email read status feature requested.

Email high priority feature requested.

Email masking and anonymous email sending feature requested.

Offer encrypted/secure messaging.

Offer encrypted/secure website domains.

Offer private-customized email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. pm calendar and other office/email tools

I would like to see "High Priority" function when sending emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. priority

I would like to see "High Priority" function when sending emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. App development to support Linux based Mobile phones

A number of Linux based phones are under development, using PureOS or other Linux based Operating Systems. A Protonmail app written for these mobile phones would provide a privacy/security enhancement for them. The release of the Librem5 Linux based PureOS mobile phone is eminent.

Similarly, a Linux based mobile phone application for ProtonVPN would be a beneficial addition to these phones which have been developed to avoid the lack of privacy/security found in iOS and Google based Android operating systems.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. dedicated app for calendar, notes and drive

it would be great to have a dedicated apps for iOS and MacOS which just syncs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would users be able to send money from PayPal to Cash app?

No, you are not permitted to send money from PayPal to Cash app straightforwardly. Yet, it didn't imply that you never do it. You can move money effectively into the Cash app from PayPal, however for it, first, you have to send money into a financial balance, and afterward send it to the Cash app account. In the event that actually has any uncertainty, at that point call us. https://www.experts-support.com/blog/send-money-from-paypal-to-cash-app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Confronting qualification blunder in FB? Contact Facebook if you have a problem.

There can be a qualification blunder in FB that can cause an impediment. Accordingly, to deal with the issue, you can utilize the help that can be delivered by deciding to select contact Facebook if you have a problem. You should simply to call the client care administration to utilize the procedures to figure out the issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get rid of "All Mail"

I am not the only one accidentally deleting all my stuff because I selected "All Mail" Just get rid of it. I cannot see how it serves any useful function.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Search for attachment type, and delete them only

A way to look for specific types of attachments, and to delete them (not the messages).
    I have tons of emails from uni that have been flooding the mail box that I would like to keep the text, but delete the useless attachments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I wld like to list proton mail in the mail boxes on Mac OS 10 so I receive the mail together together with other adresses

I wld like to list proton mail in the mail boxes on Mac OS 10 so I receive the mail together together with other adresses

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to view UNREAD emails only

Like in Gmail app, there is an option to view 'unread' emails only. Often times, I will keep an email in an 'unread' status so I can come back to it at a later moment. However, once I start opening other mail and receiving new emails, these still 'unread' emails get buried under new stuff. Instead of scrolling down to search for those unread emails, or having to click to the next page, perhaps we could view all unread in a new thread. Thansk!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ProtonMail free line

The idea is very simple: use the benefits of the Netsukuku net to use internet. Users are needed

Idea semplice: usare i benefici della rete libera di Netsukuku per usare internet. Sono richiesti utenti.

http://netsukuku.freaknet.org/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. port forwarding via openvpn

I am a penetration tester and always having my proton openvpn running when I do my testing. The problem is that I don't get reverse shells or metaprerter sessions when using openvpn. Is the an advice you can give how somebody can achieve this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Share and superimpose calendar with another user

I want to be able to see a family member's calendar, with their permission, superimposed on mine

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make the new emails more highlighted on the Web

The bold text for new emails is inadequate for me to quickly glance through my inbox for new emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 346 347
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base