Edit one Calendar event in a series
It would be nice to be able to only edit one event in a series in ProtonCalendar. I'm talking about the events that are set to repeat. I wanted to add a description to one of them, not every one of them, but there is no other choice than to save the description for all recurring events.
Suggest that PM consolidate similar feature requests - entire vote tally would be higher. General request is the flexibility to edit and manage recurring calendar entries - series. We should be able to manage:
• individual entries in a series / recurring event, OR
• entire series / recurring event , OR
• entire series / recurring event, from <this point> forward.
Given this functionality, we would need some visual clues in the calendar:
• calendar entry is a SERIES (or not)
• calendar entry is a MODIFIED entry in a series
• calendar entry indicates a CHANGE to series from <this point> forward.
I am also interested in this. I want to change the time of just one reoccurring event, not all of them in the series.