Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ProtonMail Bridge Unsigned per Apple - EtreCheck

This isn't an idea, but I don't know where to share this with you. I'd recommend having the Bridge software be signed or recognized as "Okay".

See what EtreCheck says of the software and I often have issues with BitDefender and Apple:

Launchd script: ~/Library/LaunchAgents/ProtonMail Bridge.plist
    Executable: /Applications/ProtonMail Bridge.app/Contents/MacOS/ProtonMail Bridge --no-window
    Install date: 2019-12-16 10:40:32
    Details: Exact match found in the whitelist - probably OK

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Draft email-folder

Today exist 2 ways to arrange the emails in the draft folder . We need the easiíer way to arrange the emails. And it should possible to search word in the email body /text , not just in the subject lines.

It´d better if the user can ALLSO arranges the emails in an alphabetical order of the titles of the subject line.

This should be possible for free email account, too.

Last : It would be great if one phone nummer can be use for 3 free account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have a one time payment option

I agree you need a way for people to pay for resources, but I know that the storage medium for emails is paid for once - the cost of this service monthly is far more than the cost of the hardware to run it.. This is where I will tell you you will make more sales from a one-off cost for life, and that means life for the computer, where upgrades are implicit to be charged for by either new computers being purchased of increasing size for new customers, taking advantage of technological improvement, or my repairs or upgrades to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Layout: In Column Mode, please make the middle column narrower to make more space for the message column.

In Column layout mode, the middle column (which lists the names of the emails you have received, sent, etc...) is WAY TOO WIDE and takes away from the valuable space of the message area. Compare Proton to Outlook mail for proper column width. Several Proton subscribers have requested you make the columns adjustable, but when you read their full complaint, that is just so they can narrow the center (names) column. So I think just narrowing the center column would be sufficient. Thank You!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Different passwords for protonvpn and protonmail

Hi there, I have a roomate whom I would like to give access to my protonvpn account to use, however I do not want to give him access to my email account. It seems the two accounts are locked to the same password and login and I would very much like it if this were not the case. Thanks for a great product!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love you

How proton can you get?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Letting My Renewal Lapse For Now...

After setting up my protonmail account to sync with my domain for awhile, a proton mail tech glitch/need disconnected that option. While I liked proton mail very much, I'm letting your renewal request lapse so I can investigate other services. I may return someday, but, for now, many thanks for two years of secure service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Onion V3 Address Access To Protonmail

Protonmail already uses a old v2 onion address format (https://protonirockerxow.onion) it would be nice to have the new v3 onion format address that has many benefits over the v2 technology:
    1. Better crypto (replaced SHA1/DH/RSA1024 with SHA3/ed25519/curve25519)
    2. Improved directory protocol, leaking much less information to directory servers.
    3. Improved directory protocol, with smaller surface for targeted attacks.
    4. Better onion address security against impersonation.
    5. More extensible introduction/rendezvous protocol.
    6. A cleaner and more modular codebase.

The new addresses looks like 56-characters domain ( ex.: 4acth47i6kxnvkewtm6q7ib2s3ufpo5sqbsnzjpbi7utijcltosqemad.onion ).

Apparently some sort of vanity address is possible (more limited…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Don't show messages in the SPAM and Trash folders in All messages

Or give an option to hide those messages from the All Mail view

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mojang Customer Support Offers Best Gaming Help

Mojang created Minecraft a few years back. Just because of its magnetism, it excites the imagination of online gamers to a large extent. The research and development team of Mojang intelligently juxtaposes all features and functions of Minecraft. Mojang Game Customer Support confirms that none of the users ever faces any kind of problem to entertain himself/herself.
    visit here:https://www.gamer-expert.com/mojang-customer-support/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to Cancel/Refund SilverSingles Subscription Account ?

Subscribers of SilverSingles get the facility to ask for refund if they make purchase error or feel unsure regarding payment. In order to get the refund in the limited time possible, they just need to follow below mentioned steps:
    Customer Care team for easy refunding.
    Fill contact form to help pages with right answers: Never provide wrong details. This approach might cause big problems to get the refund.
    Our team members contact at the earliest time possible.
    visit here: https://www.dating-guideus.com/silversingles-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to cancel Silversingles premium subscription?

Cancel premium subscription through online cancellation form link. Consequently, follow steps underneath:
    Reach ‘My Account’ via menu or Membership.
    Select “Cancel” over cancellation link.
    Provide authentic reason for cancellation.
    Click ‘Continue’.
    Enter password
    Click ‘Confirm’.
    visit here: https://www.dating-guideus.com/silversingles-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. HOW DO I RECOVER MY POF PASSWORD?

POF is a dating app that claims to unite you with the matching personalities that lead to long-lasting stable relationships. It helps you discover your relationship needs. POF analyzes what you need in a relationship and what you might have failed in past relationships. You will receive an action plan tailored to your needs to make your next relationship a success.

visit here: https://www.dating-guideus.com/recover-my-pof-password/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Grouping messages in Android mobile app

It would be great to copy messages grouping from web version to mobile app (Android). Without this feature it's really hard to use Protonmail on mobile.
    Thank you!

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Desktop notifications

Show email address of the account in browser Desktop Notifications box. Simple and logical. Thanks you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let us scroll through ALL our emails, not the first 50

Title says it all really. I would like to be able to scroll past the first 50 emails. Maybe I don't remember the key words in it's title, or the sender, but I remember vaguely when I received it. Too bad! Unless it's starred or I remember those details, I am physically obstructed from scrolling past the first 50 results.

Please fix this ASAP. I've been using ProtonMail for over 6 months and this is an incredibly inconvenient feature

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Accept Bitcoin on the Lightning Network!

The Lightning Network is in beta, but it allows for instant payments (no confirmations) and almost 0% fees, provided the user has a channel open. You already accept Bitcoin... and the Lightning Network is a major upgrade to way people will use BTC to make payments. If you do it soon, you will also get a P.R. boost, as it will inevitably be mentioned in the Bitcoin media.

484 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Option to apply existing conversation labels to newly arrived messages

The architecture of protonmail approaches labelling on an email by email basis, which has desirable flexibility. However, it also obliges users who apply labels on a conversation basis to engage in lots of unnecessary labelling of new emails. It would be great for users to have the option of having newly arrived emails that join an existing conversation be given the same labels as applied to all the other emails in that conversation. Users might be offered 3 choices:
    --- users choose to apply labels at the conversation level only - label changes to one email in a conversation affect…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Filter Contacts List by Group

Ability to Filter or Sort contacts list by Contact Group

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base