Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How can I retrieve payment from Cash app transfer failed?

You can retrieve payment from Cash app transfer failed easily. You only need to cash out funds from your Cash app to your bank account. Here, you must tap on the Balance tab from the Cash app home page. Now, tap on the Cash out button. Thereafter, select an amount and again tap on the Cash out button.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/resolve-cash-app-transfer-failed-issue/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can Cash app refund be trusted?

Cash app safe to use for most of the part until you follow all the instructions carefully and keep everyone away from your account. Apart from this, never leave your account login in another device. Because maybe someone can misuse it to make a transaction or many more things. If the payment gets deducted, then reach us for a Cash app refund.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/cash-app-refund-frequently-asked-questions/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How can I retrieve payment from Cash app transfer failed?

You can retrieve payment from Cash app transfer failed easily. You only need to cash out funds from your Cash app to your bank account. Here, you must tap on the Balance tab from the Cash app home page. Now, tap on the Cash out button. Thereafter, select an amount and again tap on the Cash out button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can Cash app refund be trusted?

Cash app safe to use for most of the part until you follow all the instructions carefully and keep everyone away from your account. Apart from this, never leave your account login in another device. Because maybe someone can misuse it to make a transaction or many more things. If the payment gets deducted, then reach us for a Cash app refund.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/cash-app-refund-frequently-asked-questions/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How can I retrieve payment from Cash app transfer failed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Browser Quick Login with PIN

I would like a similar experience in the browser that we have with the mobile app. Set an expiration where the user can still unlock quickly with PIN.

A trusted computer browser stores the main logon cookie with no expiration. But this cookie only has an encrypted blob that cannot access the mailbox alone. The 2nd cookie set to expire in X minutes/hours must be combined with a user supplied PIN, and that will decrypt the non-expiring main cookie blob, which logs the user back into the mailbox.

825 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Serious problem with the beta ProtonMail sizing to window

Your beta version appears to have no facility to adjust the size of the windows to the size of the computer monitor. I have this problem on two windows 10 machines. On my desktop, there is no bar on the right side of the window, so that I cannot use the "down" arrow to scroll down the message. The width, however, appears to be OK. On my laptop, the size of the display is considerably smaller than on the desktop. Unfortunately, the text in ProtonMail is so large that its implicit window is MUCH wider and MUCH higher than the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. combination

Can you please offer combined services of the email and the vpn service?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change theme based on OS preferred color scheme

Allow the theme to change between default and dark based on the OS's preferred color scheme like so:

@media (prefers-color-scheme: dark) {
    .day.dark-scheme { background: #333; color: white; }
    .night.dark-scheme { background: black; color: #ddd; }
    }

@media (prefers-color-scheme: light) {
    .day.light-scheme { background: white; color: #555; }
    .night.light-scheme { background: #eee; color: black; }
    }

When dark mode is released for iOS and Android, I would love to see this offered there too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bigger icons and smaller rows in v4.0 beta

The new beta for ProtonMail v4.0 is great! I love the dark mode! It would be cool if one could change the height of rows, as they are way too big now. And the size of icons, on the other hand, are too small for the size of the bar that contains them. I'm talking about the icons for "mark as read", "move to spam", etc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Your website should use the React JavaScript library

Your website should use the React JavaScript library. It is used by many major websites, including Facebook(the developer), the NYSE, Instagram, Airbnb. Netflix, Dropbox, Salesforce, Tesla, Twitter, Yahoo, Atlassian, The New York Times, and many more. It is free and open source, and it is easy to use. Please use it to improve your users' experience. Their website is https://reactjs.org/.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Light/Dark Mode toggle switch in the Inbox

I love the Dark Mode available in the beta; however, I prefer to use light mode during the day, switching to dark mode as the sun goes down.

To switch between the two modes is currently a little cumbersome*. Being able to switch between light and dark mode without having to leave my inbox would be very handy!

• tbh, I find going into the settings to be cumbersome in general

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Beta v4: Filter Management Going Backward

In current production, Filter management is intuitive and covers all use cases I have utilized.
    In v4 beta creating a new Filter is not as intuitive, e.g. under Actions if "Move to ..." is populated then it no longer displays Move to. Expecting people to remember what a field is called is asking for confusion, I was at first and had to figure it out.
    When creating a new Filter, I can create a Folder at the same time as the Filter, but not in the beta. Started a new Filter only to figure out I would have to cancel,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. email sending status

It happens often to me that email hasn't being delivered for several hours, and I realize that it wasn't sent only I receive a WARNING from the daemon service. The status would be much more obvious if you added a small status icon (or a pop-up window as GMail has).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. calendar on smartphone: visible in webversion

as long as there is no app, i would like to see the calendar in the webversion on my smartphone.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. calendar 4 week-view like at google. with the actual week on top

calendar 4 week-view like at google.
    with the actual week on top

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is it free to contact Cash app customer service?

Yeah, it is obvious, that you don't have need to pay for Cash app customer service. You are free to talk with them anytime from anywhere without any conditions. You can click here to get the details of the support team easily. From here, you will get all the useful information which is beneficial for you. So, go ahead and use it easily.
    https://www.contactcustomerservice.co/cash-app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make FONTS visible! Why the text fonts ('Main view', At Left: Inbox, Sent ... -whatever) have to be about same color/contrast as background

GO AND READ YOUR FEEEEEDBACK! Dont shit on it, act!

Why the text fonts ('Main view', At Left: Inbox, Sent ... -whatever) have to be about same color/contrast as background. Impossible to decipher with normal human eyesight.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sort messages FROM

Something really simple that is missing and that is essential to organize the inbox, is to be able to sort messages by user/email. In addition, if we could sort ascending/descending dates, that would make much easier to select, archive and clean messages.
    I can't do in the Web and App, only through in Outlook bridge. Please fix!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base