Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Color the encryption link for emails to other PM accounts

Minor change. When composing an email to another PM account, would it be possible to automatically color the Encryption button on the compose screen to the purple-like color one gets after encrypting an email to a non-PM account. If there is more than one recipient, at least one of which is non-PM, the button should remain blank to indicate the message will NOT be encrypted for everyone.
    Thanks for your consideration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Seperate passwords for Imap devices and assign specified addresses/domain/subdomain to devices

If and when Proton can implement IMAP, have seperate passwords for assigned devices. Startmail has "Master lock", then assign device, assign password. It would be great to have if device was lost/stolen/comprimised. Then if needed you could deactivate device from main account. You should also have the option to assign selected addresses to device instead of allowing entire account.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. vpn support for chromebook please!

How about a chromebook plugin for your vpn!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. stockage document

Pensez-vous mettre en place un stockage de documents et un agenda ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Better transition from gmail

I miss the feature to import my filter/labels from a gmail account, moving manually is a quite long activity. do you think it will be possible?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. mobile signature

When you have two emails under the same account allow it so you can change the mobile signature of each email rather than just the account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. forward security

Data hoarding is a problem. I could just collect all emails until the moment the private key gets corrupted either by friendly or unfriendly measures. In a secure and private email system forward security is essential. And even whatsapp is doining it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Use Subharmics quaternary reflection on timestamping sigbathers for development of neural echoes, enablING starsignatures............natures

Record light in rheofluid, on touchscreen by submiilimeter wave form without particle intelligence by cloud.....synthesize realitime organic habitat as symbol screening harmic's of ancient texts coneected at right angles at rate of fibonnaci sequence in 432 hz.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You need to consider more Data space. Plus you should be able to drop and drag info into your email

You need to consider more Data space. Plus you should be able to drop and drag info into your email

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Nicholas Phillips

Give Nicholas Phillips his account back !!!!!!!!!!¡¡(;!!!)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More folders and labels

Please, allow add more folders and labels, Outlook and Gmail gives me that.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Consistency between Web UI and Phone App

Keeping the handling of features in the Web App and the Phone app is critical. If you import a contact on the phone that has both email and phone information, it is painful to have to go to the web app in order to reenter the phone number information. The Web App and Phone App seem to have a different search paradigm for contacts. The Web App allows you to insert a hyperlink in your signature, but if you send an email from the phone the hyperlinks are not active (the text of the link only looks kind of silly).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I've been wanting a Visionary Acct for some time but can't justify the high costs

If you could offer a package deal that includes ProtonMail Plus (4$) +
    -At least 2 domains
    -Multi-User Support (3-4)
    -No Sending Limits
    -Early Access to New Features

and ProtonVPN Plus (8$) +
    -Highest Speeds
    -No Download/Upload limits
    -More than 5 devices
    -Tor Servers and Secure Core
    -Early Access to new features

-Future-proof AKA getting new services that would be added to Visionary Accounts

Still be eligible for the 20% Off for Annual Plans.

As long as the plan is renewed and kept, the plan will stay the same (

Given all this, 15-18$max. The Visionary plan is way too…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Group Lables and Folders

I like to keep my email well organized and I have multiple folders (Generic Names) and Labels (Specific Names). For instance I have folder "Services" and I have several Labels like "Water Bill, Electricity Bill, etc). The list can grow very quickly and I am loosing visibility, since on the mail interface folders and labels are grouped together. I will be better to allow the user to decide to group them together or keep them separate like "labels only or folders only". I use labels in case that I need to run a search.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Net Neutering and Proton Mail

I know this is more of a question then it is an idea, but if at all possible. Could you please address the effects that the repeal of Net Neutrality may have on your service. Obviously I am concerned about my privacy still, but am curious also about how this may effect the future of Proton Mail in the United States of North Korea. . I mean America.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Round launcher icon Android 7.1

Hello,

Can you use round launcher icon on Android? (Android 7.1 API)
    It would have homegenes icons

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Suspicious Email

I received a suspicious email that says it's from protonmail. I can't find where to forward it to, to alert Protonmail! It's says my account will be suspended if I don't click on the link to verify my account. Where can I send this?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Combined/Separate-hybrid mode in ProtonMail Bridge (group several, but not all addresses)

Right now, users are only able to choose either combined addresses mode or separate addresses mode when using ProtonMail bridge.
    When using multiple mail addresses from multiple domains, neither mode is really comfortable.

I'd advise for custom grouping of mail addresses, so you setup one account (from which e-mail is sent), but e-mails from other addresses can also be received.

This could for example be used to setup one account per domain, from which mail is sent from the main address, but mails are received for all addresses registered to this domain.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow AirPrint of messages from iOS app

Allow AirPrint of messages from iOS app. Would be useful to be able to print messsges occasionally from my iPhone via AirPrint with having to power on my laptop.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improved interaction with the label menu

The labels are great, but some natural interactions are not supported.

For instance, I am used to first type some letters to filter the labels (works), then use the arrows + enter to select the correct label among the remaining few (does not work).

Other exemple: when I type a label that turns out not to exist, I would like to create that label just by hitting enter (at the moment, you get a confusing "Labels enregistrés" even though nothing happened) ; and once this label has been created, I would like it to be applied to the current selection…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base