Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integration Encryped SMS Online Storage Abine

The Silent Whispering App is already critically acclaimed through the Google Play store. If Proton mail teamed up with the small team of developers it would benefit you both. This team of developers has done Amazing things out of their kitchen. They know Crypto, aren't big business and care about quality. I also think it would benefit from a redesign. Taking their established project and redesigning the UI to match the ProtonMail brand. It would be the best looking app on the market.

Signal https://sgnl.link/1LoIMUl

Securesafe.com/en/ provides some of the best encrypted cloud storage available, if at the expense of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add adress of sender to my contacts

Would be nice to be able to save a senders adress direct into my contacts, without copy paste, add new contact...

the other way round would also be nice, to add several adresses in the to, cc and bcc folder by opening a contact-window and clicking the contacts.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 진주오피 진주건마{{쿨오피}} 진주휴게텔/진주마사지ま진주키스방

{쿨오피} COOLOP1.COM 진주오피 진주건마 진주휴게텔 진주키스방 진주마사지 {쿨오피} 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진키스방 당진마사지 [쿨오피] 당진오피 당진건마…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can we have an option for all unread messages appear at the top of the inbox.

all unread messages appear at the top of the list so it is easier to see urgency.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Test button for the Recovery/notification email

Under the field for the Recovery/notification email should be a test button that sends a test email to the specified account. This lets you test immediately that you have typed the recovery email correctly. When you first set up an account this lessens the risk that a forgotten password will make the account useless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. An ap for MacOS Sierra (.app)

Would like to access my email via an .app from the Mac app store as it is frustrating not having my mail in the "mail"app as POP/IMAP is not supported. Notifications would be a great feature so that we "users" do not have to login every single time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 오피쓰 사당OP 사당오피 사당건마 사당휴게텔 사당키스방 사당마사지

사당OP ( 앞으로도 계속 사당오피 글이나 좋은 귀감이나 오피쓰 사이트 주소 ⓞⓟⓢⓢ③ㆍⓒⓞⓜ 사당사당사당사당사당 사당건마 글이 있으면 사당휴게텔 하니 잘 좀 사당키스방 [ 저는 도배 사당마사지 않습니다...하루에 하나의 텍스트만 올립니다...밤 시쯤 다른 사이트 https://dabsibliopss246.postype.com/ ] 사랑하는 이에게... 태릉오피 늦기전에 사랑한다고 말하십시오. 더 늦기 서울건마 당신을 만나서 행복했다고 논현휴게텔 지금은 영원하지 않습니다. 길동키스방 어떻게 변할지 모르는 파주마사지 인생입니다. 오늘은 더 이수안마 오늘이 아니듯 사랑하는 일산op 당신 곁에 있을 때 한더 웃어주고, 한 번 더 눈길을 한 번 더 함께 길을 걷고, 한 번같이 차를 마시고, 한 번 더 손을 잡아주고, 한 더가장 아름다운 말로, 칭찬해주고, 한 번 더 가장품격으로 축복해주고, 한 번…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Display "To" Email Address When Hovering Over "From" Address on Unopened Emails

Currently if the user hovers over the "From" address area on an unopened email only the email address of the From/Sender is displayed.

It would be great if you also displayed the "To" email address that the email is addressed "To"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 오피쓰 서현OP 서현오피 서현건마 서현휴게텔 서현키스방 서현마사지

서현OP 질문하고 싶은사람? 대학생인데 서현오피 궁금한거 있으면 물어봐! 오피쓰 사이트 주소 https://www.opss3.com 서현서현서현서현서현 서현건마 대해서도 그렇고 서현휴게텔 학년인데 대학생활이나 입시 서현키스방 물어봐도 돼이중에서 누가 서현마사지 싫어? 진짜 많은 여자들을 가볍게 다른 사이트 https://pocheonopss435.postype.com/ 문란하게 살았던 남자 종로오피 없음) 교생쌤이랑 연애 하는거 어떻게 신천건마 때문에 너무 힘들어요 서대문휴게텔 요즘 엄마 때문에 인천키스방 힘들어서 이야기를 해보려고 인천마사지 고 인데 일반고등학교에 송탄안마 않고 기숙사가 있는 계룡op 진학한 상태입니다 먼저, 저희 엄마는굉장히 많은 관심이 있으시며 초등학교 때부터 시험 ,개만 틀려도 정말 많은 쓴소리를 하심을 아셨으면중학교 때 저는 엄마와 괜히 트러블 나는게 싫어서 엄마가 잔소리에 토 달지 않고 그냥 수긍했습니다 자사고에 입학하니잘하는 애들만 옆에 있었고…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hey here's an idea, I have a backup email so I can recover my emails. What the fuck good is it to recover nothing you fuckheads! FUCK PROTON

Hey here's an idea, I have a backup email so I can recover my emails. What the fuck good is it to recover nothing you fuckheads! FUCK PROTONMAIL. YOU are as bad as HUSHMAIL WHICH I NO LONGER SUPPORT YOU FUCKERS, GET REAL! I NEED MY EMAILS YOU FUCKERS, SEND ME A FUCKING CODE TO MY BACKUP EMAIL YOU FUCKERW

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Status Updates on Planned Features

I have scanned through many ideas but although many are 'planned' it is unclear to me if an idea is prioritized, put on the 'planning backburner' or to what approximate percentage the work has been completed.

Some ideas have had a planned status for a long time. Although this is not technically a 'feature' of ProtonMail itself, it could help with where people here spend their votes and as such, might also help the development team to prioritize because of the improved feedback.

So, would it be possible to get a little more information regarding the development roadmap?

Thank you…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Android Mobile App should notify you that you need to login again

When the Android App updates it requires the user to login again. I frequently forget that I need to login again and will go days without receiving email on my mobile device.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Single welcome mail

I think it would be better to have a single welcome mail with a stripped version of the actual four mails all together. Just my two cents.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add IP address filtering?

Recently I have been getting spam from one of my own e-mail addresses. Unfortunately it is also an address that I occasionally e-mail myself from. I am told that it is quite easy for spammers to send e-mails that appear to be from your own e-mail address. I have further been told that the trick is to check the IP address to see where it is really from. I think it would be good to be able to blacklist or whitelist certain IP addresses. In my case I would whitelist my own IP address so I could send myself mail,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi, are you guys ever going to do a taskbar or browser proton mail notifier like the addon for gmail notifier?

Hi, are you guys ever going to do a taskbar or browser proton mail notifier like the addon for gmail notifier?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tabulation support for email composing

I would be great to have tabulation support while composing an email. It helps readibility a lot. Very basic feature which is lacking at the moment and should be very simple to implement.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Automatically process 2fa code after entering it

I use 2fa regularly on a wide range of websites and noticed an improved UI and overall aesthetic when a log in automatically processes the 2fa code after entering the digits instead of having to manually press enter or click 'next' etc. which also helps decrease the time required to login, especially with how cumbersome some 2fa providers are.

This seems like a simple addition to help modernize ProtonMail in a fast-paced world.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base