Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display message count by Folder/Label

In its simplest form: display a msg count for the Folder\Label that the user is currently viewing.

In a preferable form:
    1. Display a msg count for the Folder\Label that user is currently viewing.
    2. On the left side bar (that lists all of the Folders\Labels), display the msg count for each Folder\Label in parenthesis, just like you currently display the Unread count for each Folder\Label. Even better- let the user select what count\s he wants to view in parenthesis, in the Appearance settings.
    3. In the "Folders\Labels" settings, display a msg count for each Folder\Label.
    4. In the Dashboard…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to pay for this service but only when you can provide a "Spell-check" service in the English language? Kindly adise.

I will pay for a good "Spell-check" in the English language.
    Will you provide this?
    When?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. pouvoir consulter tous les anciens mails,on est limité a 2 ans,ça va pas

retrouver mes vieux mails,si je ne les efface pas,c est que j ai une raison.
    de quel droit le faites vous

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. starred

Add 'Starred' to one of the options under the 'Advanced Option' button

I use starred emails as a to-do label. I star the email to remind me, and find, emails that I am delaying action on.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Masquer les destinataires

Lors d'un envoi à plusieurs destinataires il faudrait pouvoir indiquer qu'on ne veut pas que chaque destinataire puisse voir la liste de tous les destinataires

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add comment section to Addresses list

In Addresses menu, there are Address / Status / Action fields. Add one more input field for a comment/note. Very useful for premium users managing many email addresses to remind them when/where the specific email address is being used.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please, how do i change to *.ch (didn't hear) not *.com? How to correct typo in username@protonmail? I have a disability.

Please include the choice of greater privacy by choosing .ch not .com.
    How can you add time (such as 1 hour or 24 hours) and the choice correct errors in your user name and also in this choice ... I mean, when using reader technology it takes more time to figure out what's available.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A feature to only allow approved senders email to be received other wise...

A feature to allow only approved senders email gets to inbox the rest are returned to sender with a message of some sort - email refused - no such address - returned to sender etc. that way spam is defeated before it even gets to the in box as well as any non solicited email from someone you dont even know - Only known and pre approved email can get through to inbox all else is denied so it wont even get on the server in the first place - it gets deleted right away when the server…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to change my email address

I’d like to change my email address

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove sender's initials on messages in Dark Mode.

Having the sender's initials next to messages is REALLY distracting. Having an option to turn it off would make Dark Mode perfect.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Protonmail to make a option for selecting a Macedonian leanguage-Make a protonmail on macedonian as well...

In settings to have option for selecting a Macedonian leanguage as well...many macedonians use Protonmail as well...

Thanks...

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Calendar: to have an option to set the limits of the view to working hours (for example 7:00 to 20:00).

Calendar: to have an option to set the limits of the view to working hours (for example 7:00 to 20:00).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Calendar: to have an option to set the limits of the view to working hours (for example 7:00 to 20:00).

Calendar: to have an option to set the limits of the view to working hours (for example 7:00 to 20:00).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide a "test" or "preview" functionality for Sieve filters

At the moment, there's little-to-no way to figure out whether a Sieve filter I'm trying to create is going to have the desired effect in the future.

Gmail's filters, while less powerful, at least allow me to preview what effect the filter I'm creating would have had on previous e-mails. Relatedly, [Fastmail provides](https://www.fastmail.com/help/technical/sieve-howto.html#testing) a [testing tool](https://www.fastmail.com/cgi-bin/sievetest.pl) for their Sieve platform, although it's a little bare-bones.

Possibly related:

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why not to write a list of supported features?

Why not to write a list of supported features? I try to access e-mail using imap client, but I just don't know if it's support even exists! But I need more - the connection parameters. And where can I get it?

Please, add a plain list of supported features with links, leading to additional information. It's easy, but there's no such page on the site. Why? To enforce another question to google? Is it a really good idea?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. suggest CC recipients based on past emails to a group

When I type an email to a group that I have sent to or received from before, the system should intelligently see what I am doing and suggest additional CC recipients automatically

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. list all email addresses

Often I just want to download a complete list of all my email addresses in raw text form. No special formatting. Just a flat list. I want the freedom to manage my email lists manually.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. list all email addresses

Often I just want to download a complete list of all my email addresses in raw text form. No special formatting. Just a flat list. I want the freedom to manage my email lists manually.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. expiration time protonmail bridge

for protonmail bridge users, provide the ability to set email expiration time
    as how webmail users can do so

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base