ProtonMail

1. Buy Ambien Online Legally For Treating Sleeping Problem

Sometimes the material balance of mind is disturbed by the stresses exerted by the individual in his daily life. Ambien helps to restore this synthetic balance by producing the missing synthetic, and get your sleep-deprived problem solved in no time.
    You can Buy Ambien Online without a prescription delivery at your doorstep. We are delivered best quality products.

https://ambienforsale.us/
    https://ambienforsale.us/product/buy-ambien-10mg/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hidden inbox

My idea is to have hidden inbox in Protonmail. Imagine that some emails with special title, or from a defined address, or some activation code that sent must save in an inbox and be hidden in normal situation. Or they must be only accessible for some users in your multiple users’ account. This inbox can be appeared with one of the below ways.

1. By inputting a code into a box. This box will be placed in Protonmail to search for an email, word, digit, address, or run some shortcuts (like which is used in Gmail). By inputting a defined password,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. choice password for setting, may diffrent with entrance

My suggestion is to provide choice of setting password and code from authenticator to enter in setting board to apply new setting. Also, this password or code can be different with which is used for mail entrance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Task-List / To-Do-List

I think a task/To-Do list would improve the calendar so much. I like working with the calendar, and be able to make a To-Do list would help a lot. Maybe something like the Google Calendar.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Online Assignment Help - High-Quality Assignment Writing Service

There are ample reasons why students reach out to professionals for help when they are assigned assignments but have very little time in hand. Some of the common reasons are difficulties in comprehending the assignment problems, facing issues drafting the assignments etc. These problems have given birth to online services like SourceEssay. We are a Online Assignment Help by top academic writers. We have a team of certified experts who have years of experience in writing flawless assignments for students. We ensure every assignment is written with accuracy, delivered to students on time. Enroll with us today to get immediate…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. O Level Math Tuition in Singapore

For a more affordable o level math tuition Singapore, you want to check out Ace In Math tuition Singapore which is known to be one of the top math tutoring centers in the country. At Ace In Math, are fully qualified and experienced, so you know you will be getting the best possible education. If you are looking for secondary maths tuition Singapore for your child, then you can opt for Ace In Math. This will save much of your time and money and will enable you to complete the entire process without any hassles.

https://aceinmath.com.sg/ourclasses/e-math-tuition-singapore/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. allow more than one message to remain open while working on them

I am still using Yahoo because with Proton I cannot keep open all the messages I have to work on simultaneously. Until this option is available on Proton it's not practical to become my primary email account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Seperate ProtonMail & ProtonVPN usernames

PROTONMAIL PLUS USER

I can't believe I have to ask ProtonMail for this!

Decent VPN companies don't even let you set a username to avoid human error in leaking personal identifiable information, instead, they give you randomized usernames, take Mullvad as an example.

Instead of going in that direction, ProtonMail does the opposite, but far worse.

As a PM user, you are stuck with the same username, forever. It's a permanent record. Having the same username forever for e-mail and VPN is a security nightmare.

Issues:
    1. If you use ProtonVPN, this means you are using ProtonMail too.
    2. Imagine…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Proton Calendar - scheduling recurring events and forwarding calendar invitations

Please add new options for scheduling recurring events in Proton Calendar. Two very helpful features would be:
    1. Something like "Women's group every first Friday of the month at XYZ time" or "Board meeting 2nd Wednesday of the month at XYZ time"
    2. Be able to select the days an event should repeat, and then the frequency (daily, monthly). Ex. recurring meeting with one's boss, every Tuesday and Thursday, or every weekday.

Forwarding invites:
    Enable forwarding calendar invites to another calendar. I can add attendees if I create the event, but not if I am invited to it. For instance,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Certified Essay Helper can help you to Score Good

Dreaming of topping your class? Students can now pay for essay and hire a professional expert who can assist you in writing flawless assignments by enrolling in make my assignment. There are a team of professional experts who make sure the assignments are written with accuracy, proofread by subject matter experts and delivered to students on time. Contact us to get in touch with certified essay helper who can help you score well.
    https://sourceessay.com/online-assignment-help-assistance/make-my-assignment/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow users to change the column width for the Inbox layout.

The Column Layout for Inbox currently has two panes apart from the leftmost sidebar. The size of the panes cannot be modified.

It would be great if users were able to drag the margin left or right to change the size of the panes. This would help users customize the layout to their comfort.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. bounce-back messages for successfully delivered messages

To have a option selected when sending a email, and get bounce-back messages for successfully delivered messages. Giving us the physical/documented proof that the email was sent and, at least, arrived to the server recipient. This was one of the main reasons that I upgraded to PRO, thinking that had this feature embedded :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Buy Instagram followers & likes India

Our company gives you services related to any social media platform. But right now we are providing you Instagram services, under which today we are giving you buy Instagram followers India and with it buy Instagram likes India. Because Instagram is a very popular social media inside the world, it will benefit you immensely.

https://followerbar.com/buy-instagram-followers-india/
    https://followerbar.com/buy-instagram-likes-india/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. be able to trash specific emails in an email conversation string

Sometimes email conversation strings get messy—redundant questions, off-topic responses, old news, etc.—especially with multiple people on the string. There are many times I'd like to just delete a specific message, but it seems to me then that the entire string disappears. I'm either doing something wrong, or that is a serious bug. Please advise. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Aha Airlines Manage Booking

If you have booked your ticket with Aha! airlines and now you want to make any changes then we suggest you to contact us at +1-888-566-5066 9AM to 6PM PST (USA Only). Or read this article on Aha! airlines manage booking.

https://www.one-stophub.com/blog/aha-airlines-manage-booking

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Keep messages in Inbox (button)

Messages in the inbox folder will continue to appear in that folder, even if you move them to another folder. This feature may help people that have folders and labels to have a better email management.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Microsoft Excel Not Working

The best way to deal with Fix Microsoft Excel Not Working by calling our help numbers at +1-888-625-2848 USA just from 5AM to 6PM PST.

https://www.emazoo.com/blogs/107530/Fix-MS-Excel-Not-Working

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Highlight an outgoing email as important

I've never been able to find the exclamation mark to mark an outgoing email as 'important', nor have I found a reference for it in the support pages. I can't be the only person using Protonmail who needs to highlight an email from time to time so that the receiver knows it's important.

Could you please add this (seemingly very easy addition) as every other email client and webmail option has offered this since day one.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Outlook "Right Click" Style Sorting Menu

At work I have become very accustomed to just right clicking on any email, then move all from this sender to "selected folder". I know there is a sorting system in proton and I enjoy using it, But I have to manually add addresses or rules into this system. And there is zero way to do anything with sorting rules on the Android App which is what I am using 90 plus percent of the time.

Not being able to do this, as well as not being able to quickly erase everything in these folders makes managing my email much…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Track and Share email access data

My email accounts keep getting hacked. Can you please provide access report since email address creation with all available tracking measures/data? Plz provide immediately per email. I need this to file my federal lawsuit. Thanks, Vesna Prepolec

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base