ProtonMail

1. All and any type User should only use items not other people. We forget as user the values of life putting others before ourselves.

Greed, gluttony, lust, envy, wrath, pride,sloth,are 7 ways our nation uses advertising, agreements, & codes of conduct. We devalue and tarnish our core values. * I say our nation cause that's where I live. Guess you could say humanity. No one is above anyone else, and certainly not innocent until proven guilty. We are all guilty. And in the same boat no matter who tells you different 😉

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uh, how about make the mail editing on the whole screen

Make replying to mail like yahoo not google.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Brackets for AND OR NOR Logic on Filters

Currently when creating a filter with conditions A,B,C,D,etc we can only do combinations like:

A or B or NOT C
    OR
    A and B and not C

But ewhat happens if I want to do something like:
    (A and B) or NOT C

With the current functionality is impossible, please implement brackets on filters.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 111 112 113 115 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base