ProtonMail

1. Only custom domain

Hello!
    I no need extra space or email send, but i like to have my domain on your service. if this feature has been available for a fixed amount on a regular basis, just one custom domain and one name and free plan limits, of course with the ability to upgrade to another plan.
    Thanks you!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Itshould be possible to find and read won contributions, especially in forum-like environment. Can't find mine.

It should be possible to find and read own contributions, especially in forum-like environment. Can't find mine.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mettre la France métropole dans la liste déroulante sur paiement ?

Mettre la France métropole dans la liste déroulante sur le paiement ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Swipe feature to reply

In the mobile app, I would like to see the swipe feature to include a reply option.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. view message in full-plain in vertical layout

Provide option to view message in full-plain on double click on messages in vertical layout. Presently one has to change layout to make it appear in full-page.

And an option to close the message plain? One has to click on folders to close the message plain.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hierarchal Tags

Either (1, preferred) the ability to associate tags with other, more general tags or (2) a hierarchal tagging feature similar to that found in browser bookmarking. The desired result is to shortcut the amount of time it takes to categorize messages so that messages tagged with a project name would also, for example, be associated with a client and project type. (In this post, “tag” refers to a user action and “associating” refers to a programmed action.)

In the preferred method, the user could relate a tag to one or more Tag Categories when creating the tag. Tag Categories could…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back DKIM icons from v2 to v3

Where are the DKIM valid icon previously seen in V2?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Non-transparent favicon

Probably the least important thing ever, but: The new padlock favicon that's displayed in the url bar, bookmark and tab has transparency. The edge doesn't look good against a dark/ black browser theme. Can we have the old favicon back? Pretty please w/ sugar on top? :)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ID for Password Fields

Please change the ID of the "MailboxPassword" to something like "passphrase" for users of form fillers, such as RoboForm. Right now, login and mailbox password fields use the same ID, so form fillers don't work as intended.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When sending emails that expire, could there be an option to hide the countdown clock?

If the receiver can see the countdown, they'll know the message will disappear and are more likely to think of things like doing a "print screen". If there is no countdown, it will likely disappear safely with no remaining record.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it clear

When I signed up today for ProtonMail, nowhere was it mentioned that both

1. Login Password and Mailbox PW are the same

2. There are two passwords one would encounter in future and that they should, preferably, be different.

Can you make these very clear in the sign up form, where one can choose both Passwords at the time of Sign-up?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. About data limit for free version

Initially I got 500 MB. So my question is when I will cross this data limit how I will continue Proton mail without paying donation ,I mean in free version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Using password for decrypting mailbox and an authenticator to acces the mailbox

could be great to have an option for totaly replacing our loggin password and replace it by an authenticator time-based
    i already use it for battle.net, gmail, OVH, facebook.. but with a password, but in our case, we already have a password for decrypting the mailbox

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Use less memory

My account is new, almost without mails and in chrome it takes more than 100,000K.

In other accounts like Fastmail I've it with lots of mails and it's less than 50,000K

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enforce login password and mailbox password not same

Currently Login password and mailbox password is same. We should enforce new users to have both passwords different.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow defeatable remaining time option for encrypted outside e-mails

For encrypted e-mails sent to recipients outside of Proton Mail, the ENCRYPTION PASSWORD window should provide an option box to allow the sender to optionally DISABLE the remaining expiry time display for the recipient. There are some scenarios where this could be useful, such as with information that is to be made inaccessible by the sender after a certain amount of time that the e-mail contents is anticipated to be needed.

By adding this expiry time display disable option box, it would be possible to send encrypted e-mails to outside Proton Mail and the expiry time would NOT be indicated…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Email in visible place

I propose to add email in the top of box. foe easy copying.
    https://snap.ashampoo.com/ZkCQrg9Q

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Expiry time - Finer time increments

It would be useful to allow expiry time to include 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 45 minutes. At present, the shortest available expiry time is only 1 hour but there are some scenarios which would require even less expiry time. This should be fairly easy to implement.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base