ProtonMail

1. I would like to set my font size and have it remain that way until I change

Allow me to set my font size and have it remain. At present it always returns to 14 rather than remaining at 22.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please allow me to change the fonts on my Protonmail Screen. Your new screen appears kind of tacky .....

Allow people to change to Times New Roman, Arial, Italics, etc. etc. The simplest of worldwide application models allow this flexibility. I would think being the leader in encryption services that this would be a "given" and simple flexible option for EACH and EVERY one of your customers ....

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create unique profiles

What I want is that in the profiles that you create you have a specific place for each profile you use. That would help me a lot because I need to login in some websites and pretend to be someone else and having a proxy for each specific profile would let me do that.
    Thank you

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ProtonCalendar Mobile App

Please make an iOS Proton Calendar app. I need to be able to easily add events to it while on the go. I'm trying to stay away from apple and google apps but needing to sign into a mobile site + 2FA every time I need to add/change or check an event is incredibly cumbersome and adds a lot of friction to the user experience.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. mi suscripción fue mejorada para que incluyera Mexico, el pago se realizo pero no actualizaron la suscripción

viprinet
    ProtonVPN
    cyrcry@hotmail.com
    mi suscripción fue mejorada para que incluyera Mexico, el pago se realizo correctamente pero no actualizaron la suscripción

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why does the Android ProtonMail app need Google Play Services? That defeats the whole purpose of privacy.

That defeats the whole purpose of privacy. Plenty of apps work fine without Google Play Services.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Variable delay for undo sending of an email

https://twitter.com/ProtonMail/status/1339568131388354562?s=20 you mention this. Given that the feature already exists, it makes sense to be able to calibrate the delay amount (in s) depending on an individual's preference. Thank you.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add email address to the authentication log on the security tab

Because we can log in with any of the email addresses associated with our accounts, it would be good if login attempts showed which credentials were used. I have tons of attempted logins and I'd really like to know which of my email addresses they're trying to access.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable Onion-Location

New Release: Tor Browser 9.5:

Website publishers now can advertise their onion service to Tor users by adding an HTTP header. When visiting a website that has both an .onion address and Onion Location enabled via Tor Browser, users will be prompted about the onion service version of the site and will be asked to opt-in to upgrade to the onion service on their first use.

http://3gldbgtv5e4god56.onion/onion-services/advanced/onion-location/index.html
    https://community.torproject.org/onion-services/advanced/onion-location/
    https://blog.torproject.org/new-release-tor-browser-95

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Deleting trash in its entirety

deleting trash in one swoop. >select all>delete!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow share link (with password option) for an entire folder

Allow the option to send a share link (with appropriate options for password protection, etc) of an entire folder ... not just a single document as is currently available. In the physical security/investigations space, an alternative to dropbox is urgently necessary for sharing files, reports, etc with clients.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Recurring Calendar Events: Delete Options

In the calendar: After I have set up a recurring event, there are situations when i need to delete just one instance from the calendar. For instance, if I have weekly meetings, but will not be able to attend for just one specific week, then I would like the option to delete that instance, without deleting all the other recurrences. See google calendar to see how they implemented this.

There should also be an option to delete all instances of the recurrence from a certain date forward, but to keep past recurrences of that event on the calendar, for historical…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm tired of having to click "Load" for known valid user emails and newsletters I'm subscribed to

I'm tired of having to click "Load" when viewing an email from known valid user emails and newsletters I'm subscribed to - Is there a way that I can select an option BY EMAIL ADDRESS to ALWAYS load web content for that email address?

Also, can you please move the "Unsubscribe" Button/Link to a location that is not so easy to accidentally click? Maybe way down at the bottom of the related Newsletter email, right after where most of them also have the option to unsubscribe.

Thanks for listening,

AgentOfChange

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Preview window in row layout

Would it please be possible to have the option to preview messages in the row layout? The main window would be split with the row of messages in the top half, and a preview of the message in the bottom half, similar to Outlook.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Muhteşem harika bir kazanç elde edilen

Muhteşem bir kazanç bu ya

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 15 Minute Calendar Intervals

Please allow for 15 minute calendar scheduling

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Servers in Estevan, Regina SK, Canada and Calgary, AB Canada and in North Dakota and South Dakota.

Please, Add Servers in Estevan or, Regina SK, Canada and Calgary, AB, Canada and in North Dakota and South Dakota.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sort messages in conversation newest first

There is a choice to sort messages in folders by oldest first or newest first, but there doesn't seem to be choice for how messages in a conversation are displayed.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Protonmail Filters Do Not Apply to Existing Emails (reactive, not retroactive)

I am creating a new issue here because the original existing issue which is > 4 years old has not been addressed.

The original issue:
    > I know Custom Filters are brand new and still in development - however I think they were a big "need this to migrate" feature for a lot of us. I've made the leap now that they're present and gone to a premium account. However, I have a couple thousand emails that I would really like to pass through the newly created filters to clean them up uniformly (and validate the filters). Can you please…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base