ProtonMail

1. ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Course in India

This training is provided for the process owners inside the organization to carry out the ISO Internal Audit within their organization to meet the requirement of the standard implemented in the organization. ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training Course in India | Class room, in-house, Self Learning | 2 days | Standard brief, audit methods | Real time auditor | 9962590571 or visit our blog https://www.iascertification.com/iso-17025-internal-auditor-training/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improvement to "How can we help you? Use our step by step guide to find easily your answer."

A. Not the best friendly format as currently presented.
    A.1. Think book index format
    A.1.a. Level 1 : Umbrella key word
    A.1.a.i. Level 2 : Next big level key word (BLKW)
    A.1.a.ii. Level 3, etc., : Next (BLKW), etc.
    B. Organize within "A" previous cited (displaying ISO 8601 date/time) with most recent topic entry at top of entered (BLKW)
    C. Data organization benefits
    C.1. Faster identification and selection of appropriate subject
    C.2. Faster retrieval of most current information
    D. Searching also expedited by using individual Alpha/Numeric GUIs at each level for (BLKW)
    D.1. I would strongly suspect that such a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to stay logged into multiple accounts.

With the new version of protonmail, you were able to log into multiple accounts then press switch accounts to easily change between them, protonmail had memory and would remember previous accounts you had logged into. However, since yesterday this feature is gone for me. I use multiple different protonmail accounts on a daily basis and not having this feature is a huge time suck and annoyance. Would you please be able to allow this again? Thank you so much for your consideration. This is the most important change for me protonmail could make.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Suggestion for web interface

On occasion, I have received automated emails (from Github) that are displayed in ProtonMail as "To: Undisclosed Recipients". If I view the raw message headers, I can see the "X-Original-To", "Delivered-To", and "Received" fields that contain my email address, but ProtonMail still displays "Undisclosed Recipients" for the "To" field when I first open a message. This is only an issue because my ProtonMail account has multiple addresses/domains associated with my primary inbox, and I am never sure which address the email from Github was sent to (since the web interface only displays "Undisclosed Recipients") unless I manually check by clicking…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why does the cash app need my ssn? Find the reason quickly:

Cash app users keep on seeking the reason why does cash app needs my ssn. However it is not a complicated aspect, they can ask the same from the support service team to know reach the depth of the reality. Besides the cash app, users can manage their online accounts with the standard concept to keep them safe and away from the touch of unauthorized people. https://www.squarecashelps.net/blog/cash-app-without-ssn/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. iOS & iPad OS notifications should auto-dismiss after I've read the email (on another client)

Most other apps do this automatically. It's a pain to manually dismiss every email I receive on each device.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Verizon Hotspot not Working

Factory resetting your Verizon means that all things will be erased and it will start up like a new one to do this, you need to go to the Settings tab and search for factory reset. This will eliminate all malfunctions and start over. Now check your wifi connection again and find if you are still facing the issue of Verizon Hotspot not Working
    https://www.quickfixnumbr.com/verizon-hotspot-not-working/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Process to Reset Bellsouth Email Password

For Bellsouth Email password reset You will need to visit the page if you forgot your password.
    Next, you need to select a password.
    Next, you need to enter your full BellSouth email address and first and last name.
    Then you need to select an option to continue.
    From the drop-down menu, you need to select the option to answer your security questions.
    Next, you need to answer the security questions you have set up for your account.
    Then you need to select an option to continue.
    Then you need to follow the prompts to create a password for the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to ungroup emails

I am a paying member and very happy with Protonmail - a few minor things are annoying though. One is that while I am happy that emails get grouped in conversations, I would like to have the ability to seperate some emails from conversations they automatically get grouped into.

In my case: I offer courses and people who apply for them now get grouped all in the same email thread, because the email subject line my website sends out is the same. But I need to place these people in different categories etc.

The same goes for other standard emails…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why did you give the mails away to the French police? you are full of shit

Why did you give the mails away to the French police? you are full of shit

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For security's sake, do not leave me logged in for anyone, anywhere to have easy access! Also, where do I log out?

I WANT TO LOG IN EVERY TIME, THEN LOG OUT. This is a serious personal security concern for me. May I please have the old protonmail back?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Restore Inbox layout shortcut buttons for new version (like in the old version)

With the new version, the quick-select button for the layout of the inbox has disappeared. It is now necessary to visit the settings screen to change the layout and visit it again to change the layout back.

Please, either:
    a) restore the quick-select button(s), or
    b) add a new feature for opening an email in full-screen (by double-clicking, perhaps).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Replace Archive icon

Archive looks too much like the trash can icon, easy to confuse -- especially since they're right next to each other.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Grammatical error in dutch protonmail mobile

In the Dutch version of Protonmail mobile, when the app goes offline, an orange bar is shown with the text ''u ben offline''. This is grammatically wrong, it should say ''u bent offline''

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. One Site and One App to rule them all

I would like to request a unified website and app for all your services.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Markierte Nachrichten wieder einfärben

Ich halte es für sehr schlecht, dass der Stern für markierte Nachrichten nicht mehr gelb, sondern schwarz ist. Farblich markiert fallen wichtige Nachrichten viel besser ins Auge. Ich schlage vor, den Stern wieder gelb oder vielleicht auch rot einzufärben.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Only exit back one menu screen when editing contact database and not to ProtonMail main menu.

I just migrated my Google contact database to ProtonMail and have to do a lot of editing to groups etc. When I edit a contact and save or delete it Protonmail exits contacts to the ProtonMail main screen. I then have to reenter the contact database and scroll to where I was before. It would hugely convenient if it exited back one menu to where I was in the contact database listing. This should not be a big sw change and would be a real time saver.
    Thanks
    Marc Dennis

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keyboard shortcut to scroll within an email

The number one thing I want to do with an email is to read it. However many emails are longer than my window's height, so I need to scroll. As far as I can tell from the list of keyboard shortcuts, there's no keyboard shortcut to scroll within an email, so I have to use the mouse.

I'd really like to be able to use the space bar instead. (At the moment this is the shortcut to select/unselect the email.) This is because the space bar is the method I use on every other website (and in Outlook at work)…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add ability to show all names in an email sent to a group

Right now, an email sent to a group only shows the group's name. It would be helpful to be able to display all those names so all on the email can see those email addresses.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Find The Main Procedure To Get Money Off Cash App Without Bank Account

To deposit money from your Cash app account to your bank account, you can make use of the funds available in your Cash app wallet. However, many users are not even aware of the right procedure How to Get Money Off Cash App Without Bank Account. In such a case, approaching the experienced professionals right now will be wise.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/get-money-off-cash-app-without-card/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base