ProtonMail

1. Ahmad

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why do notifications now only say "You received a new message!"?

Why do notifications now only say "You received a new message!"? This has been happening for hours today, 31 December 21, and it has been happening on and off for days now. I am accustomed to seeing who the message is from and its subject line. Please change it back. This change decreases the value of the app significantly, and I am a paying customer. Thanks, and happy new year to everyone!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Two factor authentication NEEDS a smartphone

I dont own a smartphone, but i think 2FA is a great feature.

2FA needs to be set up with or without a smartphone and at the moment it requires a smartphone.

I hope this is a change that will come soon or else ill look for another mail with this feature

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Birthday of contact in proton calendar

Because birthday is a way to think about the ones we like, proton calendar could integrate birthday of proton contacts in its view. A notification when a the day of birthday contact could help users to always be on time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Force choosing sender address

When writing a new e-mail, the default address is set as the sender address. If you have multiple e-mail addresses, you have to be careful to remember to correct the sender address.

Suggestion: Allow that you do not define an e-mail address as default and then you are forced to choose the sender address yourself when writing a new e-mail.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PLEASE print the WHOLE PAGE in your Health section!!!

You are costing us money when you print only one column/page in your Health section. Please fill the whole page. Thank you!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Email is merging based on subject and sender adress

Hi there, I have a contact form on my website that is sending an email with the same subject and same sender email every time a user submits it. Protonmail now automatically merges these conversations which makes it very hard to see if a new message came in, and if all messages have been replied too. Could this perhaps be fixed with a filter?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to fix iPhone Face ID is not Working

iPhone X face ID is a new technology. The user often complains that every time they try to configure Face ID on their iPhone X, a message appears asking them to configure it later, Face ID is not available. Seeing such a message again and again disconnected users. As a new technology, problems will arise. But here you can find some final solutions to the problem of iPhone Face ID is Not Working.
    https://sites.google.com/view/iphone-face-id-not-working/home

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Compact Email Headers

Email headers are huge in the reader pane, take up nearly half of my vertical screen pixels when I open a message on my laptop browser (Retina MacBook using Firefox). Need the option make this more compact.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow the user to custom filters on existing emails

I have a bunch of emails that I'd like to sort through. I set up custom filters so new emails can be labeled and/or moved into folders. However, there doesn't currently seem to be a way to run one rule or all rules on existing emails.

Please add an option to run all rules on all existing emails, and an option to run one rule against all existing emails.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Contacts List window

The Contact list used to open up in a large window when I clicked on it. Now, it is a small window within the e-mail window. When I go in to edit a contact, once I have updated it and saved the updated information, I am kicked out of the Contacts list. I have to open the window again and start scrolling down the list to get back to where I was when editing / updating / deleting contacts. Please fix it so that the list opens in its own full screen window.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Another subscription plan

I wouldn't mind paying you folks for your services but I think given the choice between $48 a year and $0 dollars a year, in this case I'll take the $0 dollar option.
    If it were $24 a year I would be much more inclined to accept your "Plus" subscription.
    But I don't need 200 folders, I don't think I need "Custom email addresses", and I don't think I'll ever use ProtonDrive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow 'search message content' for all paid plans

For the unaware, Protonmail's encryption means search works by searching a local index. If you're not on a Visionary or Lifetime plan, this search only works for titles, not message content:
    https://protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/search-message-content/

For Visionary and Lifetime users, they can also download an index of their message content.

My request, or feedback, or question, is why isn't this available for all plans? Or at least all paid plans.

From a technical point of view, I can't see any problems:
    - I'm already paying for the storage
    - I'm already paying for the data egress
    - The data belongs to me
    -…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Apply vector-effect="non-scaling-stroke" to your (hopefully svg) loading logo with two rotating rings

The way it's drawing the vectors drives me nuts, and aliasing is way off resulting in a pixelation effect that is driving me and presumably other users nuts

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Search for a string of two or more words

The search email content feature is not efficient when requesting a search for two words that are sequential, such as "be there". When i tried that I received hundreds of emails, some with 'be", others with "there".
    But it would take days to find the one with both words juxtaposed (contiguous).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stacking "undo" boxes covering buttons

The undo button is great. Especially since you can make it visible for long enough to actually click it in time. Well, the "undos" stack downwards on the screen and sit there... it'd be great if there was a general undo button to press without this floating, stacking chain of vertically appearing buttons that cover the other permanent buttons. Gets especially annoying when one looks at each e-mail to delete, and the delete button is covered. Makes me way less efficient!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fonction « lu »

Ce serait cool d’avoir accès à la fonction « accusé de lecture » aussi depuis l’application sur portable, IPAD etc…pour le moment, cette fonction n’est accessible que sur le portail web je crois.
    Merci d’avance

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ProtonMail Linux Bridge with headless server support

It would be very useful to be able to configure the Protonmail bridge through the terminal so that it can be integrated into other systems such as Nextcloud

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How to write a philosophy essay.

So, the goal is clearer than ever - to write papersowl reviews. The unfortunate teacher, who dared to ask it, would read it with his mouth open, and after reading it with tears of amazement and delight in his eyes, would put a five in his credit with a trembling hand.

What do we have? We have the Author, an open document in Word, and the goal, a distant but no less beautiful A. The Author, of course, has the Internet, and there are plenty of essays like this on the Internet. The question arises: why not download it? I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base