ProtonMail

1. Improve contrast for folder/mailbox highlighting in sidebar

(this is in reference to ProtonMail on web 4.0.0 Beta 40)

The dark gray highlighting of the current mailbox (Inbox / Sent / Drafts, etc) in the sidebar is too close to the black background color. Hard to tell at a glance what you're looking at.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make words used in email body text searchable

In the "search" function I need to be able to find emails based on what was said inside the email - the current functionality is hit and miss. I'm trying to search a unique phrase that I know was used in an email and it's not showing any results, please improve this function.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email attachments and content saved direct to drive. THE PEOPLE NEED THIS!

a button, actually proton mail asks you automatically if you want to save direct to drive first and a button

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would i be able to Approach Experts To Get Help For A Cash App Refund?

Would you like to connect with the privilege investigating experts who will take care of you, in each conceivable way? In the event that you approach them for a Cash App Refund, they will give you bit by bit directions with respect to something similar. Moreover, you can likewise request extra assistance and backing with respect to something similar in a legitimate way.

https://www.cash-appsupport.com/blog/how-do-i-get-a-refund-from-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. CE Marking Certification in Hong Kong

CE Marking Certification is a European conformity certification that is essential for the products to enter into the European Market. CE Marking Certification Hong Kong | Declaration of Conformity | All CE Directives | global recognition | Contact:enquiry@iascertification.com. Call @ +6531591803 or visit our blog https://iasiso-asia.com/ce-marking-certification-in-hong-kong/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please would you consider changing the archive icon.

Please would you consider changing the archive icon to something very different because it looks very similar to the delete icon.
    Myself and a couple of others I know are getting them mixed up.
    Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bugfix - deleting selected text

When editing text in an email, if I highlight some words of text to delete (eg using shift + back arrow), the process of deleting those words always results in the leading space being deleted along with the words, meaning that the next word typed follows straight on from the preceding word, without a space.

Example - say I have typed:
    Please come home straight after work.

I then change my mind and use shift + left arrow to highlight "home straight after work". The highlighting starts on the "h" of "home" (without a leading space).

I correct my message,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why is the ProtonMail App not available via the Samsung Galaxy Store?

Why is the ProtonMail app exclusively partnered with Google Play? It would be better if clients of ProtonMail were able to download the app from either Google Play OR the Galaxy Store. For Android users, the ProtonMail App appears to be in a single relationship with Google Play. Please develop a relationship with the Galaxy Store too.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mail in the intersection of tags

The only added functionality of tags beyond folders is that mail can be tagged by multiple labels simultaneously. However, I can only search mail by one tag at a time (as if I was looking in a folder). It would help a lot to be able to search mail in the intersection of multiple tags, e.g., @2021^@FallTerm^@SpecialAssessmentRequests for my teaching. This seems easy enough to do, I'm surprised it isn't possible now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to add address to existing filter

I would like a quick way to add an address to an existing filter, instead of creating a new filter which is currently available.

For example: I have a label named “Friends”, and a filter which adds that label to any mail from friends that I have added to that filter's conditions. If I get a mail from a new address that I want to be automatically labeled with “Friend”, I would like to have to option to “add to existing filter”. Currently, I have to either create a new filter or go into the filter settings and add it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove a label from selected messages

New to ProtonMail here. In the process of creating folders and adapting my imported Gmail messages from its labeling scheme to the folder/label scheme of PM, I have yet to find a way to "un-check" a given label on a selection of messages if any of those messages are also tagged with another label.
    For example, if I select all messages tagged "mammal", and the result includes messages tagged "cat" and "dog", none of these labels will be checked in the "Label as" drop-down list.
    I'm sure I could word this better, but I haven't yet tested the issue from…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Wide breadth search for archived email

When searching for an older email using keywords, it appears that only certain emails are retrieved. Please update to include archived emails to be retrieved during a general search.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. spam filter

If I block an e-mail address or domain, as a user its my intension that I do not want to see anything from the sender - that's why I am blocking them.

If I add them to the "black list", Protonmail still delivers the E-mail into my Spam folder - which prompts me to review and then delete which contradicts the reason why I blocked them in the first place.

I don't want to see these E-mails get through into my E-mail box anywhere and want them filtered at the server level before it gets to me.

Please consider the…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reset Bellsouth Email Password

Steps to Reset Bellsouth Email Password:-

To recuperate a failed to remember secret key from BellSouth account, you should follow the means underneath appropriately.

• First, visit the AT&T login page.
    • Enter your BellSouth username.
    • Next, click on the connection that says "I failed to remember my secret phrase."
    • Here, an alternative seems requesting that you enter the full email address.
    • Check your inbox for the Bellsouth email secret phrase reset connect.
    • Review the directions on the screen.
    • In the following window, AT&T permits you to set another secret phrase for your record.
    •…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bellsouth Email Settings

To Arrange Your Bellsouth Email On Outlook, You Need To Change The Email Settings And Fix The Bellsouth Email Settings
    As Referenced In This Blog. To Start With, You Should Arrange Your Bellsouth Account On Outlook By Following The Means Referenced Beneath. Open The Program On Your Pc Or Pc; You Can Utilize Any Program Like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, And So On
    Type Outlook.Com In The Browser's Url To Dispatch The Outlook Website Page
    At The Point When Your Outlook Account Opens, Click On Settings And Afterward Click On The File Choice Presently From The Rundown Of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "Start" me somewhere with keyboard shortcuts...100% mouse-free.

Thanks for including keyboard shortcuts. I love them. The issue is, when I load my inbox, I can't just start navigating through with keyboard shortcuts. Nothing is selected until I click somewhere with the mouse cursor. Then, after sending a message to the archive or trash, once again nothing is selected and I have to use the mouse to select something. Kind of takes away the efficiency of having keyboard shortcuts.

How about starting with the top message in the inbox already highlighted/selected? And when a message is archived/trashed, the next message below it is automatically selected?

Thanks!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can i have more Folders for the Ideas i gave you? I cant offer you money anywhere on this site. If nothing changes, please stop asking.

Can i have more Folders for the Ideas i gave you? I cant offer you money anywhere on this site. If nothing changes, please stop asking.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Move, Hide, or Simplify / Reduce Notifications

Have you ever searched for something, gone to quickly search again, and had to hold the search for 10 seconds or so because some *#! green notification banner is right over where you need to click or touch in order to continue what you were working on?

• This annoyance occurs following multiple events and actions and is almost as bad as adverts at the beginning of video clips for the sheer level of annoyance it causes; so this is my request, more than idea, to make it possible to kill / disable / hide / whatever these notifications.
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base