ProtonMail

1. Mark All As Read for Entire Mailbox

This needs to happen please

I'm sick of looking at 14,900 unread email notification on iphone that I can't do anything about!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Switch back to free plan instead of charging proration

This invoice system isn't working. I don't see why you should be charged for use of the service after your subscription ends instead of just reverting back to the free plan. I was locked out of my account and several important third-party accounts because I was wanting to revert back to the free plan and thought it would do that automatically after my subscription expired.

Stop locking people out of their own accounts for extra money when you can just revert them back to the free plan.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to Disable new login system

Please give us the option to opt out of the new login system that keep you permanently logged in even if you close the browser. I know people requested it but for me and I am sure many others it is just a security risk

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update Load Remote Content Link

The mobile version of Proton Mail has a button at the top that says Show Remote content. Please update the website version to follow this so that instead of a "Load link" on the right the entire section is a button that says: Show Remote Conent".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Annoying ProtonMail web inner alert popups

I am referring to the internal alerts that appear at the top, when a label is applied or a message is archived, for example. The alerts that include an undo action.

These alerts appear above the top buttons and controls, they also stack, cannot be closed and take several seconds to disappear. Many times, I find myself waiting for them to disappear so that I can continue using the controls behind them, to change labels, archive, etc...

I would like these alerts to appear at the bottom right of the screen, rather than at the top center. This way it…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can I Call Sutton Bank For Cash App To Clarify Your Dispute With Cash Cards?

Sometimes, while using your Cash App card, you might face some problems and hurdles. In such a case, it would be wise to get in touch with the professionals or you must also be aware of how Can I Call Sutton Bank For Cash App in a proper manner.

https://www.experts-support.com/blog/can-i-call-sutton-bank-for-cash-app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How Can I Find Your Cash App Account Number And Routing Number?

Don’t you need to take stress if you are one of those who are facing some problems when trying to Find Your Cash App Account Number! All you can do is to refer to the official support page where you will be able to find out the right mode of solutions and assistance at your doorstep.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/find-your-cash-app-account-number

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please do away with the bright flash that happens when loading...

Please, could we do away with the bright sudden flash that happens when the inbox page loads? This flashing occurs every single time I sign in to my account on my computer. (I cannot use my phone for email as the words are simply too small for me to see well. Surely, I'm not the only one?!)

See, while the page is loading, there's an atom-shaped icon that turns and twists, and the screen reads "loading", and just before the page loads it flashes very suddenly and brightly causing me temporary blindness. I've taken to closing my eyes or looking…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve message composer

Make it so you can indent content.

The composer is so rudimentary which is frustrating as i paid for ProtonMail thinking I would have a secure, useful and professional looking email service. It has been disappointing especially for a paid service.

Its a struggle to create professional looking message it the composer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sort Subfolders

It would be nice if the sort folders option would sort subfolders

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Kernel Data Inpage Error Windows 10

The kernel data in page error is a stop code displayed during black screen crashes and is usually caused by a problem with the random access memory (RAM) or hard drive.
    https://sites.google.com/site/kerneldatainpageerrorwindows10/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove an Imported .ICS Calendar

Twice now, I have imported an .ics file under a different Calendar than I intended to place it under.

Either allow for an import to be undone OR clicking on one event in the series you should be able to change the Calendar it is associated with (as opposed to clicking on each individual event to change the calendar)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sports betting market place to sell and buy betting picks

Quite possibly the most famous types of Sports Betting on games, which takes advantage of the energy of avid supporters. A wager put on a race or a game permits fans to demonstrate their insight into a game or to show their dependability to a specific group or contender. For more info visit here:- https://sportstrader.pro/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show previous mail when replying

Please allow users an option to, by default, see the previous email when replying/forwarding rather than hidden behind an ellipsis.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reinstate Custom CSS Theming

Being able to use your own theming was a fantastic feature that, so far as I can tell, was needlessly removed

Assuming there was a good reason though it would be great to see it added back in! I think it's especially nice with protonmail as the type of person that seems to gravitate to it is often the kind of person that likes to tinker and personalize

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Attachments on Top

When email conversations get long, the attachments can only be found after a lot of scrolling (scrolling past the conversation). I propose to have the attachments in the email header section, where they are visible immediately (since usually, the attachments are quite important).

Alternatively: Collapse past conversations by default.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. American Airlines Telefono Español

Call the American airlines español en méxico, dialing the telephone. 01800-9-156761. You can contact Air Canada en Español from the El Dorado International Airport in the city of Bogotá by dialing the complementary line at +1-860-294-8469. Address: 1406 american airlines español por teléfono. https://onlineairlinesbooking.com/american-airlines-telefono/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Do you want the Cash App Dispute number?

Are you looking for the Cash App Dispute number? If you are looking for such a thing then you have come in the right direction to know the number for filing a dispute in the cash app. here you will easily get that number because we have made it easy for you by placing a link here, you just need to click on that given link and that link will directly take you to the number that you want.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/cash-app-dispute

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Visionary VPN Connections

VPN Connections for Visionary

With up to 6 users it doesn't make sense to have just 10 connections, following your model:
    - Basic 2
    - Plus 10

Visionary should have an max amount of connections between 12 (2 per user) and 60 (10 per user), or something in between or more.

With the current amount of 10 and 6 users you can't even use your laptop and phone at the same time on all users at the same time!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. switch delete and spam button on ios..

Please place the delete button on the place of the spam button in the ios app.. Or make it a option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base