ProtonMail

1. Sync in general

Need to be able to sync my business outlook calendar with proton calendar and also sync my iCloud storage with proton drive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to do a Google Account Recovery without a phone number?

Do you want to recover your google account but forgot your recovery phone number and don’t know how to do a Google Account Recovery without a number then you have knocked on the correct door to know about this. Here you will know how to recover a Google account without a phone in just seconds you just need to click on this link and you will know about account recovery in a fraction of a second. https://www.myaccountrecovery.com/google-account-recovery/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pancakeswap

Strangely, the Binance Smart Chain blockchain is the making of Binance, an incorporated crypto trade known for being the biggest on the planet. With Pancakeswap, Binance is basically going up against two particular digital money foundations Ethereum and Uniswap.
    The interest settles the score further on the grounds that Pancakeswap can eclipse Binance itself if trade volume gets adequately profound. Nonetheless, cryptographic money accounts to the side, Pancakeswap is one of the present biggest DeFi conventions, and one that requirements clarifying in case you’re new.
    Visit Our Website:-https://páncakeswap.com
    Note:- Stay Home Stay Safe Covid 19.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve response time for email notifications

I propose that email notifications should work as follows:
    - If there is no open session, send a notification email (and/or text to a phone number) as soon as the first email is received.
    - Do not send another email until a new session is opened and closed.

This is critical for how I want to maintain security of all my accounts. I want to:
    - use ProtonMail seldom
    - as my principal email account to secure other accounts.
    - NEVER trust the device that I'm using to access ProtonMail (e.g. NEVER stay logged in after a browser window is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Do Celebrities Prefer Fine Dining Restaurants?

If you want to experience fine dining from authentic specialty cuisines, then all you have to do is don't get intimidated by the beautiful ambiance and try fine dinning restaurants. All though most of these types of eating place is expensive, you can surely get your money's worth from the food and excellent service experience.
    https://www.manjalrestaurant.com/canary-wharf/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Casual acquaintances

Tell me, how often did you manage to meet interesting and unusual people by chance?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dragging email to collapsed folder should expand folders

In almost all systems I use that have a hierarchy of folders (or other entities), dragging something onto a collapsed top-level folder will expand that folder into its sub-folders, allowing me to drop the item into one of those sub-folders.

Could you please add this for ProtonMail? If I drag an email to my top, collapsed folder ("Finances", say), I would like it to expand so I can see all the folders withing Finances. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Badges for ALL folders when using ProtonMail for iOS

I have set up several rules that automatically sort incoming email into corresponding folders. I would have expected that any new email, when it hits the inbox and before it gets sorted, should generate a new badge on the PM app (I’m using iOS). But it doesn’t. Only emails that remain in my PM inbox without getting sorted, generate a new badge. But this is the vast minority of emails. So, in effect, I can never tell whether or not I have new PM email.
    Can this be implemented, so I can receive receive badges for ALL folders?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. plan not updated after payment

I recently made the payment to upgrade the plan, when confirming the payment made via credit card, the page reported an error. However on my credit card the amount was charged, but my account remains as "FREE". I would like to know how to solve this problem.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi! When i want print an email, the title is ok, but after it is printed in very light grey, uneasy to read when printed. Is it possible to

Hi! When i want print an email, the title is ok, but after it is printed in very light grey, uneasy to read when printed. Is it possible to modify this? Thanks. Gilbert

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is there a tool please, to migrate from Google calendar to Proton Calendar?

You have provided an email feature, but I now want to stop using Google Calendar too. I have been using it for a long time, so there are old, but repeating entries, plus history i would want to preserve.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. inbox email show up immediately on display screen of app you are on

I have looked everywhere for this option for proton mail and have not found it. This really needs to be not only integrated in, but easily found if available to do. Why?

Because crypto has become a very big market that will grow in leaps and bounds, may of the transactions done incorporate emails being sent to account holder for confirmations and code numbers to input. Very important to be able to see these when the come in and input numbers manually if possible. The emails have to be properly filtered so that you are not getting everything, but only…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. protonmail (on mobile devices especially) should have an idle time auto-lockout/logout option

Since use-contexts for protonmail are very strongly security/privacy sensitive, running the protonmail app on a mobile device should implement idel-time auto-logout/lockout options, to protect against vulnerabilities in the event of loss of the mobile device where protonmail currently remains logged on, unless the user explicitly logs out.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. changement d'adresse protonmail/protonmail addresse change

Je propose qu'on puisse modifier notre adresse ProtonMail./I propose that we can change our ProtonMail address.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Litecoin Payment method

You should add additional crypto payment methods for protonmail plus

Example of coins which have a low fee and a good anonymity level:

• Litecoin (litecoin.org)
    • Piratechain coin (pirate.black)
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Assignment writing services in Ireland

Irish assignment help is the leading service provider in Ireland. The company introduced write my assignment Ireland services to those who face trouble in doing their academic tasks. The company’s main objective is to reduce academic stress in students' lives and provide them with well-written, quality, unique, and worthy content according to your expectations. Their writers have massive experience in their writing field and they are capable of dealing with different levels of academic assignments from beginner to advanced. The company offers reliable rates with free delivery all across the world so, visit us at https://www.irishassignmenthelp.com/write-my-assignment

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please accept ethereum

please start accepting ethereum, bitcoin is so ghastly to use

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Put attachment links in the header pane, rather than at bottom of email.

Feature request: Move the attachment link to the email header or details pane. See picture.

Reason: I'm on an email thread with multiple people using their work accounts that has gone on for a while now, so the quoted text is insanely long. When there's an attachment, I have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to find it. And then there's no direct way to jump back up to the message.

This recently garnered a great deal of support on Reddit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ProtonMail/comments/q84n81/put_attachment_links_in_the_header_pane_rather/

And has been suggested at least twice before on this forum.
    https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-protonmail/suggestions/42948108-put-attachment-link-with-the-relevant-email
    https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-protonmail/suggestions/42110638-place-the-download-attachment-option-at-the-beggin

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I’d like a way to see a list specifically of posts that are in response to posts I sent to others. Gmail has that option, which is helpful.

I’d like a way to see a list specifically of posts that are in response to posts I sent to others. Gmail has that option, which is helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Folders to organize basic filters with

Right now, when you create basic filters they end up in a long list.

If you could make it so they could be organized into folders that would be awesome!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 501 502
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base