ProtonMail

1. Set From address manually for each email to use aliases

I sign up for things using email aliases, just with the + notation. For example:

For my email address of username@protonmail.com, I might sign up for example.com with the email address username+example@protonmail.com. When I communicate with example.com, I would like to set my From address to match the alias I used for that site.

Currently, I am unable to do that. I would request that when sending messages, I be able to use an alias in the From address. The + notation for aliases is well established, and followed to spec by protonmail, I'd like it to be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Select all mail for the android app

I would enjoy an option to select all mail in the current folder for the android app

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It'd be cool if we were able to set a password for each files and folders

There are certain files and folders which I'd like to have an additional protection against unauthorized access

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Contacts and calendar to the Bridge

Being able to manage emails non-web needs contacts and calendar to be complete.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Could we have adjustable columns. Some of my emails are now arriving bigger than the viewing window.

Adjustable windows would allow us to have in the view what we need and wen emails arrive like half of mine are, bigger than the window, we could adjust this. The only other thing we could do is give us adjustable fonts so we can shrink things down and see the whole email not just part of it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. One account which offer a packet with all (mail/vpn/drive..) with one price

I have had a free account mail vpn for a long time ... also drive sounds interesting ... and was therefore already considering whether I should switch to the paid account ... but it keeps me from getting a subscription for one time that and one time that and then I also have to do it for drive .... Since it is the same for others, I think it would actually be cool if you offered an offer with everything in it, i.e. mail vpn drive with one packet price... ;-) ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Functional Contact Search

When I get an email from a person, I would like to be able to easily trace all our pervious conversations.
    So I would like to have a button next to 'replay' or 'star' message which when I click the left panel search is prefield with senders name and executed so I get our all pervious conversations and I can then click on other emails that I had with that person.

Right now to do that, I have to manually copy email address, put in search and then trigger the search.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable compatibility for Delta Chat

HI, Since FB is grabbing more and more data with their all new EULA privacy and encryption plays a more a and more vital role. So please unlock your servers for Delta Chat. OR even better release your own messenger! Proton-Messenger for iOS would be a gamechanger.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Formato de texto preconfigurado

Por favor, estaría bien que se pudiera establecer por defecto un tipo de fuente, tamaño, color, etc., y que esa configuración se mantuviese para cada nuevo email (como en Gmail). Gracias.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring compose back

I noticed that it no longer stands "compose" when you write a new mail and now instead says "new message". I would like an option to be able to change it back to "compose" since for me it was one of the reasons why I created a protonmail account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. automatic calendar invitation transfer

Hi,

Would it be possible to have a button or other, I click on it and the invitation I receive is automatically integrated into my calendar.

Regards

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Snooze / boomerang

Hello - one of my favorite features is email snooze/boomerang. This is the ability to temporarily archive an email with a scheduled return date to your inbox.

It was first a gmail add-in by boomerang, then a gmail feature, and now also an outlook feature. It makes email infinitely easier to organize, and would help me entirely transition everything into protonmail. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We have mail, VPN, Drive...why a phone?

Why not a protonPhone???
    High quality ProtonVPN always on, NoTrackers, No Google, i.e. Lineage os with only preinstalled Protonmail, protonVPN...nothing more.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Logout Timer

in the upgraded Protonmail one notable feature that seems to be missing is the auto-logout that used to happen whenever the browser window was closed on the mail web app. While this was a little inconvenient, it did provide an important level of security. Now you changed the auto-logout to 60 days, which means if someone gets hold of my laptop, they can access my account if they have my laptop's password. Can you please add a logout timer? Just let the user pick a number of hours, and if those hours pass after the last activity, the system logs…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add drag-and-drop again

I have noticed that with the new web-app I am unable to drag-and-drop attachments into a new e-mail.

Please make it so the new web app supports drag-and-drop. (I hate manually selecting them through the website, much easier to support drag-and-drop again)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Appp: swipe left/right for next email like gMail

In the Proton-PhoneApp I have to tap on it to read, then back out again, then on another email (even if right next to it) that's more than in gMail to get to the next email: there you can simply swipe left/right for the next email. Why not make migrating easier and copy good, essential functions from them?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. User selectable session inactivity timeout

Being able to set a custom session timeout would be extremely valuable for me. I´m involved in work where a major security risk is physical seizure of phones / laptops etc by hostile actors. The phones are quite robust against unauthorised access but the laptops are often a problem. I can attempt to remember to log out each time of course but am likely to forget once in a while, and may not have time to do anything in some circumstances.

If I could set a custom inactivity timeout, or choose from various options, I´d probably go for 10 minutes…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Chandelier Hanging dubai

Get the chandelier fixing Dubai and matches your budget from Dubai Electrical Plumber. We offer a free consultation with the experts for Chandelier Hanging Dubai. So if you are looking for a reliable and trained technician, then you can get a Dubai Electrical Plumber.
    https://dubaielectrical-plumber.com/chandelier-hanging-dubai/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use Thumbnails for any uploaded pictures in ProtonDrive

Use Small and large Thumbnail Icons for any pictures uploaded into ProtonDrive. As it stands now, you have no idea what that picture that .jpeg number represents.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. An option to make Bcc the default.

People (me) often forget when sending email to multiple people to use Bcc so I would like to have the ability to choose to make that the default!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 148 149
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base