ProtonMail

1. Poner el Icono de protonmail en escritorio

Al instalar la aplicación se podría dar la opción de poner el icono en el escritorio.
    Gracias

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remember selected messages after entering 1 message and removing it

In gmail if you want to cleanup your mail you can select few messages, enter another one (to decide if you want it removed or not), delete it and then you are taken back to messages list with other messages still selected.
    When I tried to do same thing in proton all messages were deselected. Please add "memory" of selected messages after performing operation on single message in preview menu.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Calendrier couleur

J'utilise le Calendrier Proton depuis quelques mois. J'adore. J'ai transféré mon calendrier de Google à Proton. Il y a un aspect du Calendrier Google que je ne retrouve pas sur Calendrier Proton, ce sont les couleurs. J'avais l'habitude d'utiliser des couleurs pour distinguer sur le calendrier : mes loisirs (jaune), mes cours à l'université (orange), mes tâches familiales (vert), mes rendez-vous importants (rouge).

Pensez-vous possible d'offrir cette option prochainement ?

Respectusement,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please Make PM Left Folder Column Collapsible

Please Make PM Left Folder Column Collapsible. It takes up far too much space.

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Do you know about how to activate hp support assistant ?

Most HP computers are equipped with HP Support Assistant. However, Click on the application icon on the taskbar or search Windows for "help assistant" to open the tool. Although, Learn how to install or update HP Support Assistant. Download HP Printer Support, Support Assistant at hp.com/go/ hp support assistant and follow the instructions to install on your computer; however, you need to visit our website.https://www.amiytech.com/hp-support-assistant/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Drop-downs re-sizable, or or show most recent at top

In the new design, my list of labels requires me to scroll almost every time - or go to the keyboard to type. I'd either like my most recent selections to be at the top of the list, or the drop-down length to be re-sizable or a setting to show X entries for labels/folders.

Maybe it could be designed to show all entries, unless it would drop the list beyond the bottom of the browser window or similar. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Win Native App

that persists when I switch browsers!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow expiration of emails for a specific folder by age

Would like to be able to have a setting on folders that automatically send emails to trash after X number of days. For newsletters or other emails, I don't need to keep after say 30 days but don't want to have to delete manually every day.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New Australian Server

Melbourne Servers Needed . Would offer Faster speed's from Melbourne and Tasmania

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Contact setting to include which e-mail address to use for e-mail to that address

I frequently forget to use the same e-mail address when sending an e-mail. It would be useful to be able to select a default address for each contact address. It could be initially set using the first address.

Also, I like the use of the aliases (example+123@pm.me) to help sort incoming e-mail. If the default address could include the alias, if any, that would be a plus.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Select all

A ‘select all’ button to delete all emails in a folder or inbox.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DIAMOND GRADING LAB

Certified and graded dianonds show Where you are at, karmically and consciously, when you first begin wearing your gemstone will determine the results you experience both immediately and over time. The right gemstones will also give you the ability to move through and neutralize old karma at a much faster pace than you would be able to do without them.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have the "undo send" feature when using the website.

I just made the mistake of sending an email with lots of private info to a non-protonmail customer and forgot to encrypt it. I was using the website as opposed to an app.

If it would be easier to implement, perhaps a popup question asking if the user would like to encrypt the email would be another way to prevent mistakes like I just made.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New ProtonMail UI too distracting

I am a Protonmail Plus user playing with the new beta expierenice and wanted to provide some feedback. I didnt see anywhere else to provide it so hopefully this is the correct place.

I find the new UI incredibly distracting:

• My eyes immediately go to the giant Welcome screen on the right instead of my email list, the reason i am there.
    • The initials in the checkboxes for each item is also a distraction, it is just adding noise and making it difficult to focus on the subject. It was also not intuitive that they are checkboxes
    • lastly, a personal…
    0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Implement an encryption Button plugin for Outlook and Thunderbird

It is very annoying to have to use the web frontend if I want to send an encrypted e-mail to a non-protonmail user. I mainly use Thunderbird and would be happy, if this encryption feature with password would be reachable via plugin from Thunderbird or Outlook. As a consultant I also know from a bunch of business users, that they would be happy to use protonmail if they transparently could use that feature with Thunderbird or Outlook.
    So please make it happen :) As developer, I am happy to offer to help with the implementation.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improve the formating capabilities of composition

I moved to Protonmail from Outlook and I like it very much except for the very basic formatting of new messages. It is just little more that text message formatting.

A lot of effort seems to be applied to more technical improvements (not knocking them back) but I think that proper formatting, at least at the level of competitions, would make Protonmail more attractive to more people.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base