Skip to content

General ideas

105 results found

1. FIDO NFC for MFA

Hello. I recently was adding 2 FIDO keys to my account and I noticed that I needed to have the authenticator app checked on has well. An issue comes into play when I use proton pass as my totp.

If I get logged out of my account on my phone (iPhone), I don't have an option to use NFC with the FIDO key as my MFA. Can this function be added?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make Archive a top-level action after reading a message

My normal action after reading an email is to archive it. Yet the archive action is generally hidden under a menu rather than being at the top level after reading a message.

On web, Archive is contained within a meatball menu at the top of the message. So after reading, it takes 3 actions to archive it: 1) scroll to the top, 2) open the meatball menu, 3) archive it.

On mobile Android beta, archive is not available on the bottom bar (the actions are mark as read, move, trash, and label). Archive should be one of these options -…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Proton drive should not have right to rename directory or file during synchronisation

This append when i rename my directory directly under my files. Proton drive rename directory and files and adding « name clash date ». The application should simply transfer directories and files to the cloud and not have the right to modify anything on these objects under my files. This is a bug very dangerous.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Buy TextNow Accounts #BuyTextNowAccounts WhatsApp: +1330850-1459 Email: buysmmit@gmail.com Telegram: @buysmmit Skype: BuySMM IT https://b

Users can now text and call for free or for a fee over the internet with Text. Users are always able to communicate with each other. Users can connect solely within the United States and Canada. Furthermore, just 35 nations have implemented text-free policies. Get 60 free minutes and a new phone number when you purchase a TextNow account. Global communication is possible between users. Another company gains numerous advantages. Purchase TextNow accounts, particularly for marketing, advertising, business planning, communication, demonstrating brand awareness, and product promotion. So it is recommended that you buy TextNow USA numbers. Therefore, it can be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Buy Twitter Accounts #BuyTwitterAccounts WhatsApp: +1330850-1459 Email: buysmmit@gmail.com Telegram: @buysmmit Skype: BuySMM IT https://bu

If You Want To Get To Know Everyone And Be Well-Known By Them. You must be a registered user on a social network, and all of your posts must receive likes, followers, comments, and shares.The Finest Social Media Services Are Offered By Us. USA, UK, CA, AU, and more custom nation Accounts are possible. 100% Number Verified PVA Accounts. 100% Gmail Verified Accounts.Therefore, purchase Twitter accounts from buysmmit in order to instantly reach this level of popularity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Buy Twitter Accounts #BuyTwitterAccounts WhatsApp: +1330850-1459 Email: buysmmit@gmail.com Telegram: @buysmmit Skype: BuySMM IT https://bu

If You Want To Get To Know Everyone And Be Well-Known By Them. You must be a registered user on a social network, and all of your posts must receive likes, followers, comments, and shares.The Finest Social Media Services Are Offered By Us. USA, UK, CA, AU, and more custom nation Accounts are possible. 100% Number Verified PVA Accounts. 100% Gmail Verified Accounts.Therefore, purchase Twitter accounts from buysmmit in order to instantly reach this level of popularity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Buy Ticketmaster Accounts #BuyTicketmasterAccounts WhatsApp: +1330850-1459 Email: buysmmit@gmail.com Telegram: @buysmmit Skype: BuySMM IT

We provide cheap TicketMaster accounts that are 100% safe and certified. You can place your order at BuysmmIT.com if you’d like Ticketmaster accounts that are safe, reliable, and validated. You have no risk of losing your money because you can fully trust us. We offer legitimate PVA accounts, permanent PVA accounts, and 100% non-drop PVA accounts. We have the biggest crew, and as soon as you place your purchase, we’ll get to work. So appreciate our service and purchase it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Buy Verified Binance Account #BuyVerifiedBinanceAccount WhatsApp: +1330850-1459 Email: buysmmit@gmail.com Telegram: @buysmmit Skype: BuySMM

Would you be prepared to spend money to trade cryptocurrencies on a verified Binance account? We offer verified account purchases on Binance. We impose incredibly low pricing on verified and active Binance accounts. All of our Binance accounts contain legitimate information and distinct IP addresses used for authentication. If you want to purchase a Binance account, place an order or contact us.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Buy Verified Payoneer Accounts #BuyVerifiedPayoneerAccounts WhatsApp: +1330850-1459 Email: buysmmit@gmail.com Telegram: @buysmmit Skype: Bu

Payoneer is one of the most well-known and rapidly expanding platforms for handling electronic payments. It is reachable from almost all countries in the world. The world’s most secure payment method is this one. You may send money to anyone, anywhere in the world, using Payoneer to send or receive payments.Therefore, place an order or contact us to purchase a confirmed Payoneer account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Buy Verified Coinbase Account #BuyVerifiedCoinbaseAccount WhatsApp: +1330850-1459 Email: buysmmit@gmail.com Telegram: @buysmmit Skype: BuyS

Coinbase is an online platform for virtual money. There, anyone can purchase, sell, send, or save digital cash. Having a secure online platform is usually advantageous when working with cryptocurrencies. The number of digital materials is growing quickly. Coinbase is also creating a better platform for sending or receiving digital assets. A Coinbase Verified account has also recently been sought after by many people.We are able to provide you with a 100% best confirmed Coinbase account. We can provide you with a 100% guaranteed Coinbase account email ID, photo, and ID card. Place an order or contact us to purchase…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Buy Linkedin Account #BuyLinkedinAccount WhatsApp: +1330850-1459 Email: buysmmit@gmail.com Telegram: @buysmmit Skype: BuySMM IT https://bu

Linkedin is a social network that enables users to interact with others and create professional networks. Purchase LinkedIn profiles The second-largest social network in the world, it has been around for more than ten years. You may use LinkedIn to expand your network by following the instructions in this guide on how to sign up for an account. Establishing A LinkedIn Account In order to utilise LinkedIn, you must first register. We offer Safe & Secure Verified Linkedin Accounts that are 100 percent real. Accounts. We have a team with extensive experience who are excellent reviewers.So,Order now and see the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Buy SSN Number #BuySSNNumber WhatsApp: +1330850-1459 Email: buysmmit@gmail.com Telegram: @buysmmit Skype: BuySMM IT https://buysmmit.com/p

Buy SSN Number to buy online Cheap and fast. BuysmmIT is the best site to buy social security numbers (SSNs) online. Their team of professionals has decades of experience in providing secure and reliable SSNs at competitive prices. With their hassle-free ordering process,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Consistency with Ebony Theme

The Ebony, Carbon, and Monokai themes are dark themes, but the i tooltip popups on the Settings pages show black text on a white popup background.
    This proposal requests a white text on a black (for Ebony) or a dark background (for Carbon and Monokai).

Edit: To clarify, the tooltip is the i inside a circle similar to the (?) when Proton Uservoice asks you to give 1, 2, or 3 votes: "You have # votes left! (?)"
    the tooltip (?) on Proton Uservoice has the requested change to the feature (white text on black background)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bollyflix

Explore the rise of Bollyflixin a streaming platform inspired by Bollywood, Web series, Tamil movies,... bridging cinema and digital entertainment. Visit now for more details.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. APK filenames should include version number

Viewing the version number of APK files on Proton's web site would be very helpful to ensure the downloaded file is a later version than the one already in use. I recently downloaded...

ProtonMail-Android.apk

... but would have preferred to see the version number as part of the filename. For example...

ProtonMail-3-0-17-Android.apk

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Calendar and Drive icon too similar

The calendar and drive icon are too similar, for accessibility, the tiny numbers on the Calendar icon really do not separate the overall look between the two app icons. Your Mail icon looks like an M, your first and main product but then you deviate from that style to regular icons to represent the other apps. Would it be quick and easy just to enlarge the numbers on the Calendar icon to help see the difference between the drive and calendar apps?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. mail.proton.me should automatically login to last accessed mailbox rather than redirect to account.proton.me/switch

Current UI: mail.proton.me redirects to account.proton.me/switch and from there after you pick up one, it redirects to https://mail.proton.me/u/<UID>/inbox , e.g. https://mail.proton.me/u/41/inbox

Instead: mail.proton.me should go directly to the latest accessed mailbox.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow me to set auto-delete trash to X number days/months/years

I like the auto-delete feature for the trash, but I would like to keep things in my trash for longer then 30 days.

Please provide more options or allow me to set a custom time period for auto-delete.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. follow intended username capitalization

It's really a silly UI change. The welcome message on the email column layout capitalizes the first letter of non-capitalized username and it really bother me.

example:
    https://imgur.com/a/iRkuNOJ

if the username is "username" it should great "username" not "Username".

That's my rant sorry to bother it's a really small change please fix

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enhancements for desktop, calendar and mail application

1. Customise the themes of the application in the same way as in its web option.

2. Manage the settings from within the application itself, not being redirected to the web version.

3. Reduce RAM consumption.

4. Basic operation without internet connection. To be able to consult the calendar for at least the whole year or to be able to see my emails already downloaded on the pc even if I don't have a connection.

5. Separate applications for mail and calendar.

6. Password to use the applications for greater security.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General ideas