• My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why do you have two sidebars on the right hand side of the compose email window?

Why do you have two sidebars on the right hand side of the compose email window? - it's unnecessary & obstructive.

It wastes a lot of time switching from one to the other.
    Otherwise your interface is very 'clean' and quick and easy to use.

Please just put in one sidebar on the right.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In the Compose of new email the To field should get input focus automatically.

In the Compose of new email the To field should get input focus automatically, so users could type in recipient(s) immediately.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Any way to make work with Local Email client

Any way to make work with Local Email client

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remove support for old security standards

Time to time we observe attacks basing on downgrading protocol (POODLE) or cipher (FREAK).

I would recommend dropping support for old standards (TLS v1.0, non-FS ciphers suites) to stay secure even when new downgrade-type attacks appear.

Setup should be verified using Qualys SSL test or similar tool.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Simple Non-Technical paper how and what to expect to see and use proton

Simple Non-Technical paper how and what to expect to see and use proton, I more or less understand the technical but NON-GEEKS (even I ) need an EASY to FIND diagram WITH Examples on what to expect and how it works with screenshots for BOTH sender AND receiver. Such as explaining Ecript for outside users. o BOTH have to be on the cloud and logged into Proton to use??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please, how do i change to *.ch (didn't hear) not *.com? How to correct typo in username@protonmail? I have a disability.

Please include the choice of greater privacy by choosing .ch not .com.
    How can you add time (such as 1 hour or 24 hours) and the choice correct errors in your user name and also in this choice ... I mean, when using reader technology it takes more time to figure out what's available.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove sender's initials on messages in Dark Mode.

Having the sender's initials next to messages is REALLY distracting. Having an option to turn it off would make Dark Mode perfect.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Calendar: to have an option to set the limits of the view to working hours (for example 7:00 to 20:00).

Calendar: to have an option to set the limits of the view to working hours (for example 7:00 to 20:00).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calendar: to have an option to set the limits of the view to working hours (for example 7:00 to 20:00).

Calendar: to have an option to set the limits of the view to working hours (for example 7:00 to 20:00).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. expiration time protonmail bridge

for protonmail bridge users, provide the ability to set email expiration time
    as how webmail users can do so

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. All and any type User should only use items not other people. We forget as user the values of life putting others before ourselves.

Greed, gluttony, lust, envy, wrath, pride,sloth,are 7 ways our nation uses advertising, agreements, & codes of conduct. We devalue and tarnish our core values. * I say our nation cause that's where I live. Guess you could say humanity. No one is above anyone else, and certainly not innocent until proven guilty. We are all guilty. And in the same boat no matter who tells you different 😉

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Uh, how about make the mail editing on the whole screen

Make replying to mail like yahoo not google.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Brackets for AND OR NOR Logic on Filters

Currently when creating a filter with conditions A,B,C,D,etc we can only do combinations like:

A or B or NOT C
    OR
    A and B and not C

But ewhat happens if I want to do something like:
    (A and B) or NOT C

With the current functionality is impossible, please implement brackets on filters.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 65 66 67 69 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base