Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need to be able to create additional files to store and label emails.

Need to be able to create additional files to store and label emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WYSIWYG Editor in UI with Ability to Add Hyperlinks

Most e-mail services have WYSIWYG-type formatting editors built into their interfaces. This allows a user to do things such as: add bullets, add numbers, enlarge and reduce font, change to another web-safe font, embed a hyperlink in the e-mail, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How do I feed e-mails in from an old account into my new ProtonMail?

Is there a procedure for feeding old e-mails from another system into my ProtonMail system?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Labs, themes, accept different signs extensions, possibility to cancel the account in settings

Labs to improve mail box like gmail, Themes options with different styles to customize the e-mail boxes with backgrounds, fonts, ... and Labs to improve mail box like gmail, Themes options with different styles to customize the e-mail boxes with backgrounds, fonts, ... and different extensios for signature like gmail (.html, .dat, ...), possibility to use a personal domain, create or remove addicional folders and make available more space, I suggest 5gb or 15gb like gmail, think, it´s free too! and tags and filters to turn more easy the organization of the mail boxes

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Three-column view

I would like to see a better mailbox navigation, specifically a three-column view (sidebar > mail list > mail view).

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Localization tracking

A good way to check if any hackers are trying to access to our mail is to have an IP and localization tracking (like Google). If somebody from another IP/country try to access, we will know right away.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Access History List

So you can see the IP address of the machines that have logged in to your account.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Email preview pane from any folder

Separate from the list of emails provide option to also display a preview pane and is scrollable to view entire email (vs just the first x number of lines in the email).

Should minimally be available within the inbox but preferable for any folder ... once support for folders and sub-folders are added. :)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Instant Messenger app, web browser, facebook STYLE social media site.

Create a Facebook alternative without advertising.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get free Premium for a limited time with recommendations or invites. It will be good if the option is available within ProtonMail.

Allow users to invite people from their contacts to signup for ProtonMail and with the invitation, both the sender and the receiver will be able enjoy ProtonMail for a short period of time. This will give existing users a feel of what they can get with a premium upgrade, and also introduce ProtonMail to others.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. adding addresses while composing mail

When I compose an email I'd like to be able to bring up a list of my contacts and put a checkmark next to their name. This will make sending emails to multiple people easier. An example of this is when you're adding address to an email when you use Yahoo.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Backspace support on Bullet points and numbers

It would be great the have the ability to backspace the embedded bullet points and numbers, rather than have to use the undo button to eliminate them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Separate passwords for different devices

GMail has the option to allocate distinct passwords for separate services and on separate devices e.g. Mail on iPad, selecting this will issue you a strong new password of which that Google service can only be access with on that particular device.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Display received email for a given date range across all folders

Ability to display a list of emails received (and if selected, also sent) within a given date range. For ease of use include pre-canned dates like "within the past 24hrs", "within the past week", "within the last month", etc. A necessity when email is filtered directly to a folder other than the in-box.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Delete individual events from reoccuring events in Calendar

When I schedule reoccurring events in Calendar, I am only provided the option to delete the whole series of events. This means that if one event gets cancelled, I have to delete the whole series or just keep the event on my Calendar even though it has been cancelled.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide a "test" or "preview" functionality for Sieve filters

At the moment, there's little-to-no way to figure out whether a Sieve filter I'm trying to create is going to have the desired effect in the future.

Gmail's filters, while less powerful, at least allow me to preview what effect the filter I'm creating would have had on previous e-mails. Relatedly, [Fastmail provides](https://www.fastmail.com/help/technical/sieve-howto.html#testing) a [testing tool](https://www.fastmail.com/cgi-bin/sievetest.pl) for their Sieve platform, although it's a little bare-bones.

Possibly related:

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base