Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Exclude some folders from All Messages View

Usually when i go into the All Messages view i want to go through recent messages or unread messages. Messages in the Trash and especially
    Spam folders are already marked as of little interest.

I would like the option to configure the "All messages" view to exclude certain folders, such as Trash and Spam (and maybe even other additional folders i created). As this would technically no longer be "All messages" one could also put this into a new category of "Relevant messages".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve existing iPad app by adding

Would it be possible for you to add the following features to the Ipad App as currently they are only available whilst logged in on my Mac:

• Sign Message

• Attach Public Key and

• Request Read Receipt

As I'm currently travelling Europe for the next 18 months on a University Lecture Circuit it would be extremely helpful if these features which I use frequently, were available on mobiles phones and the iPad app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Spreadsheets for Crypto portfolio tracking

a spreadsheet with an addition feature that makes it very easy to track ones investment in crypto, fiat currency, household expenses, important wealth management products

the spreadsheet, could link to price oracles and currency oracle, for up to the market results in value of crypto assets.

the feature to add coins listed on uniswap and other exchanges or creating a custom place holder coin with the ability to get data from a market oracles with the ability track yield on coins in Defi

we live in a time of money printing and possible invisible inflation, by tracking gold and comparing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automated delete option. It'd be cool if there were options for how long you wanted to keep your emails before they were deleted.

It'd be great if we could have automated delete options where a message from a group or person that wasn't that important could be set to auto delete after a preferred amount of time. If it is important info to keep the auto delete could be turned off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In your new features i see that you will make it possible for ios to diferntiete in the app between two (or more) emailadresses. Will this a

In your new features i see that you will make it possible for ios to diferntiete in the app between two (or more) emailadresses. Will this also be made possible for Android. I like to have diferent in boxes for private mails and commercial mails

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Permit password managers to auto login. You could still force two factor.

Enable password managers to auto fill the login dialog but only if two factor auth is enabled.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add option to lock emails

I would like to be able to lock emails for fear of accidental deletion while deleting multiple messages.

Sometimes I will keep an email in my inbox if it is of current importance, and I fear that I will accidentally delete it while purging my inbox of clutter.

It would be nice to have a feature that would allow me to lock an important email, making it impossible to delete the message without removing the lock first.

Thank you!

P.S. ProtonMail rocks!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Preventing session reusing and option to review what happened in each session

It's quite nice that we can review who logged in/tried to login and when, but there are zero information about what happened in that given session. And since sessions only expire after 2 weeks (why?) it's hair rising to see that some of your mails that you've received earlier now gets sent to spam... or mails got sent to unknown addresses.

So in order to keep your sanity it would be nice see an opt-in summary in the security log that shows what actions happened in the given session:

• how many emails sent/deleted/etc.

• whether settings changed

• etc.

Example:

Session X:…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve security on mobile phone apps.

I have ProtonMail on my desktop PC, my Ipad and my Iphone. On my PC when I click the ProtonMail icon I have to enter my email address and password to access my email. On my Ipad and Iphone when I click on the icon it takes me straight into my email program without the need to log in. This is poor security. Can this be fixed please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mobile phone OS

While this would be a larger undertaking than development of individuals applications, having a Proton OS which could be deployed on mobile devices is likely to be a really effective approach to addressing a number of issues which are difficult to resolve in any other manner.

It is so hard to have visibility over what tech companies do with our data today and as they all largely treat data in the same manner, the options are either to adopt technology and be exploited or opt out altogether. As devices that are carried with us most of the time, mobile phones…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Empty trash from main page

It would be useful if one could empty the trash without having to go to the trash and then to the 'more' menu. An 'empty trash' button on the main page would be nice.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give us the ability to easily BLOCK people!

Give us the ability to easily BLOCK people! To block unwanted emails and people.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a Password Management App

It would really be great if you would build a Password Management app that we could depend on and know that our passwords are safe.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. VPN - browser extension

Hey guys.

I currently use Pure VPN, but I would rather use Proton VPN - I've been using Protonmail for several years.

Features and options are important when choosing a tool.
    Pure VPN offers a browser extension for many browsers and this means that I can be connected to different VPN endpoints around the globe in different browsers, but not be connected to VPN in my terminal - if I wish to do so.

I would really like Proton VPN to build and offer brower extensions to Brave and Firefox, before I can make the decision to switch from Pure…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Encrypting for one email address to more keys

I am member of the mailing list https://groups.io/g/pgpnet . We send mail to pgpnet@groups.io encrypted with all the keys of the group members. So I like to set all the keys of the members to be a primary key for the address. Currently an address can only have one primary key.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Contact Group Display For Security

It would help if the contact group icon and color was provided next to the email address on all received emails. That would help to distinguish their email from a different email address that is a separate sender, to ensure the sender is a legitimate sender.

Also, being able to have messages automatically starred based on their membership to a contact group (the sender's membership) would help to show that the sender is a trusted sender and the message is a legitimate message sent securely. That could be a configuration option for a contact group.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CompTIA CDIA+ job description

The CompTIA CDIA+ certified professional is someone who provides document imaging solutions. The professionals play an active role in planning, designing, and specifying a document imaging and management system. The CompTIA CDIA+ professional should have a proper understanding of project timeline and security needs such as access and document security. The certified experts will recognize the integration requirements and will give appropriate solutions for the external groups.https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/comptia-cdia-plus

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Email Follow-Up Reminders

I would like to set reminders to follow up with people at a set time. 1 week or 1 month, etc. I send initial emails and then like to keep in touch at intervals but have difficulty keeping track of who I need to email again and at what date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 79 80
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base