Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why do I no longer receive an alert on my other mailbox when I have a Proton message?

Why do I no longer receive an alert on my other mailbox when I have a Proton message?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. filters

Filter against any Message Header field, not just 'sender', 'subject', 'recipient', and 'attachment'.

Specifically, I'd like to direct email from "Mailer: MailChimp Mailer" to Spam.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. all mail

I accidentally deleted ALL MY MAIL because the ALL MAIL is listed below trash and it looks like it was linked to trashed mail.
    ALL MAIL should be maybe the 1st item in the list above INBOX since it's higher in the heirarchy

we all ignore warnings of "this can't be undone" after we've done things once or twice - in this case, that's what happened to me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enlarge Note view box in phone app

When viewing contact details on my phone, I am unable to view more than two rows for notes section. This makes it nearly impossible to view and scroll. Please mimic the new feature you included on the desktop contacts note section, to allow for opening up and viewing more than two lines.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DKIM CNAME support

It can be impractical to store DKIM public keys in TXT records, as it makes key rotation extremely difficult (the user is on the hook to update the key). The keylength of the standard ProtonMail DKIM key is also unfortunately quite a bit longer than 255 chars, meaning users have to work with their DNS providers to come up with a way to store such a long key. Why not offer a CNAME option?

Granted, this makes globally unique DKIM keys more of a challenge to implement, but it also makes DKIM (and therefore DMARC and BIMI) implementation easier. The…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Offer a lower cost plan for Proton Bridge Only

It's not worth the price for the base plan, in order to take advantage of Proton Bridge, for those who aren't heavy email users.

I don't need five domains. I don't need VPN, Increased storage, or any of these increases. I'd just really like to manage email in a desktop client. Either a lower plan would need to be available or I'd need to find an alternative to Proton. There's no one I'd prefer to do business with.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want a refund to my email account I signed up for. I no longer want to use this site for my email account. The reason is because google ha

I want a refund to my email account I signed up for. I no longer want to use this site for my email account. The reason is because google appears to have something to do with the authentication process you provide. (either the app or the 2Authentication). I do not trust google with anything. (due to their proven invasive behaviours).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. coloured flags

Different coloured flags. You have a yellow star, and other colours would be great too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. To view the filters that are interacting with particular labels

At the moment with a lot of filters and a lot of labels, it is hard to remember which filter is being triggered to apply a label to an incoming email even with consistent naming standards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please, how do i change to *.ch (didn't hear) not *.com? How to correct typo in username@protonmail? I have a disability.

Please include the choice of greater privacy by choosing .ch not .com.
    How can you add time (such as 1 hour or 24 hours) and the choice correct errors in your user name and also in this choice ... I mean, when using reader technology it takes more time to figure out what's available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please, how do i change to *.ch (didn't hear) not *.com? How to correct typo in username@protonmail? I have a disability.

Please include the choice of greater privacy by choosing .ch not .com.
    How can you add time (such as 1 hour or 24 hours) and the choice correct errors in your user name and also in this choice ... I mean, when using reader technology it takes more time to figure out what's available.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow registration without requiring phone or email verification!

I'm registering for an email address. I cannot give you another one that a temporary email address from online which you do not allow. I tried MANY temporary email providers. As for phone numbers, those are linked to personal information in my country. I don't want to buy a phone number just to register with your service. The last option I have is to pay you. And if I pay with my cradit card, you have my info. If I get a private cradit card and I pay you, I will never see that money again, since you do not…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Better message creation options

Ability to resize window, copy/paste format attributes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make instructions easier for importing email into Protonmail from another account.

What is a 'feedback forum' anyway? I want to give feedback to those who can actually fix problems, not 'suggestions' or 'ideas' sheesh. The instructions for importing email from gmail to protonmail are NOT clear. It's like telling someone to "Go in the garage and get a screwdriver" Instead of telling the person exactly where the screw driver is." It's such a waste of time not to mention frustrating to have ambiguous instructions. No wonder people don't bother switching their email accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Calendar selection for new event

It would be nice (and easy I guess), when creating a new event in the calendar that the calender's event is not the default calendar, but the last created event's calendar. Thanks !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow addresses to write to me

Security: some other encrypted services are blocked or considered suspicious by Proton. I have a personal address at yandex.com and it is blocked (I got my message back there, when trying to write to my proton mail account). We should be able to create a "white list" of senders. Thank you very much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. YubiKey? Ever? No? Hello?

The dedicated Protonmail community deserves a real response from the crack team of Protonmail scientists and engineers. When are you implementing Yubikey or are is your tag line just bs?

"We are scientists, engineers, and developers drawn together by a shared vision of protecting civil liberties online. This is why we created ProtonMail, an easy to use secure email service with built-in end-to-end encryption and state of the art security features. Our goal is to build an internet that respects privacy and is secure against cyberattacks.

We are committed to developing and widely distributing the tools necessary to protect your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would love to be able to turn off email-sent notifications from Protonmail specifically re: new emails

Please allow for an option to turn off the email-sent notifications from Protonmail that simply say that I have a new email- it's awful. I have notifications off and these still come through- I'd like to label them as spam but I'm worried I'll miss something important. I'm sure someone loves this feature but it's spam to me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. saving drafts automatically

when i use the app, start writing an e.mail, switch the app to check something somewhere else, and then come back to what i started writing, it's gone and has not been saved automatically as a draft. could you implement that feature?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add long and short swipe gestures on mobile email client

In Spark email client, e.g., you can customize long and short swipe gestures for both left and right directions, for a total of 4 customizable actions. E.g., on my Spark client, I have: Right-short = archive, Right-long = delete, Left-short = pin/star, Left-long = move to folder...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base