Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be great if Administrators could reset a User’s password.

People are hopeless at remembering. As an administrator I would find it invaluable to be able to reset a user’s password within the edit menu of the user menu.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I d like to kmow how to activate spellcheck on my emails as theyare small fonts and often mistakes are not visible. Thank you.

I d like to know how to activate spell-check on my emails as they are small fonts and often mistakes are not visible. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. updating IOS app notification counter (applicationIconBadgeNumber)

The app icon on IOS has a notification counter displayed in the top right corner of the app icon. Unfortunately, this number is not being kept up-to-date. When I read an email on another device, the IOS app notification counter does not change (decrease). Gmail app can update this number in ~3 seconds after I open an email on another device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Offer Student Discounts and Multi-Year Plans

Most services (i.e. Email and VPN) offer student discounted rates with a confirmable .edu university address. Being that students are poor, this will be a huge benefit for security-conscious students.

Offer multi-year plans at 3 and 5-year options with a significant rate discount the more years you purchase.

Proton Mail will be hailed as titans of Customer Service by offering those highly desirable plan options.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sending scheduled emails

Hello developers. I have an enterprise (business) account for my small business. I tend to work very late into the evening, as I get a lot done without the phone ringing. Sometimes, I do my best work between 10PM and midnight. The issue is that I don't like people seeing me send emails that late at night - it sets a bad example, makes their phone ping when they're with their families or sleeping, and makes me look like I'm obsessed with work (true, but not a good image).

I would REALLY like it if there was a "schedule this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ‘read’ Flag

I use ProtonMail on three devices (iPhone, iPad and PC). When I read a message on one device, it would be great if the other two devices would remove the new email indicator on the icon (the little number above and to the right that shows how many unread emails there are). Sorry if I didn’t explain this very well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Subfolders (update please)

Hi,
    I looked under subfolders and I saw that it was marked "completed", but I still can't seem to be able to create a subfolder. Can you please let me know when we can expect this feature.
    Regards
    James

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Let "Request Read Receipt" checked "on" by default for all messages

This adjustment does not currently exist in "Settings". Please add this feature to "Compose", as it is very annoying and tedious to have to keep checking this with every email I write!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Import other calanders into ProtonCalander

As per title, import all current calendar entry from Google/Outlook/365/etc services into ProtonCalander, saving people from reentering all their calendar entries....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ProtonPal IM for contacts online when UR

like gmail-thing only for proton e-mail/browser users; meet users with similar interests, or located nearby

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pasting math symbols.

Please let Protonmail paste mathematical expressions from the Microsoft word processor, Word. For instance, Protonmail should recognize the Greek capital symbol sigma, which stands for sum.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Accept Meeting Invites

I need the ability to accept meeting invites and have them added to the calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Third party spell check support

I am dyslexic and as such have settled on using Grammarly as a way to spell-check and audit all of my outgoing messages.

Even though there is a built-in dictionary in both the web app and mobile version (supported more by the dictionary of the keyboard on the app) I find them really lacking and I find myself roundtripping between a word processor and the actual interface for every email as I'm anxious the built-in filter won't catch most mistakes.

I'm aware of the privacy and security flaws of using such systems but a toggle to allow them would be…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to save an email but doesn't work on Mac OS. Can you please consider this?

On other services, it is possible to save important emails the document folder on one's PC.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SPAM detection vs. Custom Filters precedence seems counterintuitive

I am relatively new to ProtonMail. Once my account was setup, and integrated with Outlook, I noticed that ProtonMail was “detecting” that some of my inbound emails were SPAM (when, in fact, they were not). I thought “no problem”, I will just create a single Custom Filter with a list of the domains that I want ProtonMail to “ignore” in its SPAM detection process, and that’s what I did.

However, all the relevant mail continued to go into the SPAM folder. I toyed with the specific settings on my filter, thinking I must have simply screwed it up somehow, but…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Additional unblocked content for ProtonVPN

Add new services unblocked by ProtonVPN, e.g. Netflix FR, Netflix DE, BBC player, etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can you add automatic email forwarding to another Protonmail account at least?

People have been asking for email forwarding for years but can you at least let us forward to another PROTONMAIL address?? It cant be that hard

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 72 73
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base