Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. pep.security

I'd love to see interoperability with pep.security, another email client attempting to do seamless pgp!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Edit One Reoccuring Event

I want the ability to alter/delete one reoccurring event from a series, with the website prompting me if I want to just edit "Only this event", or edit "All future events" in the series.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. User settings in hours/days for auto logout and auto empty trash

Can you explain your reluctance for implementing these basic security features?

6 months before auto logout? It's insane !!!
    No auto-empty trash? Are we still in the 90's?

Also, can you dial down the HK retoric. I don't want China targeting the users of Protonmail and VPN. You're not political when it comes to Israel and Palestine, so why HK? The palestinians want the same rights as the people in HK, so why is only those in HK worthy of your attention and support?

I've open an account with you for security and privacy reasons, and your high political profile…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Search do not look for email data, but only subject for matching.

If I have search based on some data part of email, search feature doesnt search/match but it looks for subjects only. If you compare with Gmail, it search email contents too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When will protonmail be fully ipv6 ?

Hi,
    We need ipv6 for basic services like imap, smtp and https.
    When will protonmail be fully ipv6 ?
    Many thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Open message in its own window to read and reply.

Open message in its own window to read and reply.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. “Proton” Line of Apps, see below

With everything going on currently, I have been actively switching all of my gmail and other email address to my proton email. I have never paid for an email service in my life, but once I started learning about google and apple privacy policies (especially googles) I was extremely concerned.

I then proceeded to purchase a VPN as well. I have ProtonMail Plus and the VPN. I pay $13 a month, WITHOUT ONE COMPLAINT, in a “pandemic” because PRIVACY is CLEARLY more important than paying for almost any other app/service on my phone or computer.

I have nothing but good…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support

Hello!

My name is Pieter from NOWPayments.io.
    We offer a service that will let you accept 40+ Coins!
    Please feel free to message me via Mail

Best regards,
    Pieter

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Evernote Integration

I would like to press a button and have ProtonMail send an email to Evernote folder. It would need the ability to add Folder and Tags etc. Then in Evernote an active link to go back to the email it is in regards to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sync unread message count on Android (new message notification)

I think the one thing that bugs me the most on the mobile email client is that new message notification message count is almost always WRONG.

When I am at my desk, I use my PC to read messages through the web client. This is great an all, but my Android Phone does NOT seem to care if I read them at all.

Say I have a new mail, I will get notification on my phone and PC that I have new mail. I read it on my PC. So no more unread. When another message comes in, my PC…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Password+ 2FA in one Application

1Password offer and does it well. I would like to have this on Proton services for iOS, Android, and PC to sync. 2-3USD per month like the other services would be great.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hey Mail Style Privacy, Not Just Security

Hi, I'm already a ProtonVPN (paid) user, and a big fan of your work. That said; I confess that hey.com's focus on suppressing tracking pixels and other email marketing techniques is very important to me. When might we see some of those very important privacy protecting features in Protonmail?

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Feature Request: Email Relay

A ProtonMail supported clone of Firefox Relay would be appreciated: https://relay.firefox.com/

Apple offers a similar service.

The ability to quickly generate a relay email address would aid privacy and security. If ProtonMail doesn't wish to maintain browser plugins, perhaps an API could be exposed for the community to do so. This would enable a CLI to be developed as well.

Currently I use the "+" feature extensively, however:

1. Some services reject "+" in an email address.

2. The root email address can be easily deduced.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto onion on Tor Browser

Tor browser can now be told about your onion address and automatically routed to it. Update your normal website to use this new feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to enter settings for webapplication

i need to use mail for osTicket therefore i need to enter proper ports ect. Localhost/127.0.0.1 as advised would mean the webserver where it is located on. So is there a way to set these settings right? I don't know what to enter for the red inputs: https://i.imgur.com/jgSrrEu.png

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Double email addresses deletion

I have addresses, but now have double entries - can you make a function that finds double email addresses and deletes them/discards copies

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Always display data & time & time zone (sent/received) in email header

Email is used for several legal purposes and as such should document the correct date, time, and time zone (sent/received) displayed in the e-mail header as well as printed. Today ProtonMail lacks this feature which make it difficult to fully transition over to from 3rd party vendors.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 81 82
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base