Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In the ProtonMail compose mode, it would be great if we could set a default font size and style, instead of having to change every time.

In the ProtonMail compose mode, it would be great if we could set a default font size and style, instead of having to change every time. Presently, I have readjust the size of the font each time I start a new paragraph.

This feature has been standard in G-Mail, Yahoo Mail (and Hotmail, WAY BACK when I used to use it - prior to 2006).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add comment section to Addresses list

In Addresses menu, there are Address / Status / Action fields. Add one more input field for a comment/note. Very useful for premium users managing many email addresses to remind them when/where the specific email address is being used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add comment section to Addresses list

In Addresses menu, there are Address / Status / Action fields. Add one more input field for a comment/note. Very useful for premium users managing many email addresses to remind them when/where the specific email address is being used.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A well defined email protocol for web based email services.

So that other email services can receive and send encrypted emails. Just like there was GPG/PGP for encrypted emails. So that, I can send and receive encrypted emails from service provider agnostic client and be assured that no one has read on the way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve Event Finding

Add a symbol to indicate there is an entry for a date on the left sided mini calendar. I've found myself clicking and scrolling a lot to try to find when I have something scheduled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. adding a signature to email

copy and paste my signature from Word

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. show light to indicate status of VPN connection

Please make it more obvious that the VPN connection is on, other than just a little check mark in your icon at the top. With Cryptohippie's icon, they have a green light if you're connected and a red light if you're not connected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mental Health Counselor Paid Tier (tailored to their needs)

I would love to see a paid tier tailored to mental health counselors who are using TeleTherapy. Counselors need to be able to have clients use an electronic signature feature to sign legal documents (HIPPA privacy, informed consent, this kind of thing). I see it offered via Hushmail, but I like ProtonMail. Some services also provide secure website contact forms enabling potential clients to securely enter their information. In this professionally tailored paid tier it'd be wonderful to have it easier for clients to initiate an encrypted email, even if they don't have Protonmail. Also, mental health counselors are required…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. folders

Be so kind to enable a SORT BUTTON for FOLDERS/LABELS, just as it is available in the old version.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. T-shirts w/ Logo for Paid Subscribers

I signed up to Proton Mail w/ a full year subscription. Send me a couple of black and/or white polo shirts in XL w/ a big Proton Mail logo on it and I'll advertise for you. 😎👍

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Smartwatch Notifications

Hi Pronton, I've notice I don't get Protonmail notifications to my Smart watch (Samsung Galaxy Gear), is there any plan to implement this into the Android ProtonMail app at some point, all the other mail providers do have this built in. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. confirmation of receipt

I'm looking to upgrade from the basic platform, does the upgrade have the facility for request confirmation of receipt

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. move to inbox should actually move a message to inbox

The 'move to inbox' option already available in the "move to" drop-down should make the message visible in the inbox view. (Currently, it does not appear to do anything.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. One or few more free e-mail domains

I have seen five free e-mail domains on Tutanota when you are signin up. I think Protonmail must add one or few free e-mail domains. Other than that, Protonmail is the best! No other mail provider has such good UI/UX design. Even the tech giants like Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo for example

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Simple Steps to Register Your Amazon Prime Video Account

The least difficult approach to interface a gadget to your Amazon account is to download an Amazon application, similar to Prime Music or Prime Video, and sign in to your current Amazon Prime record.
    Contingent upon your security settings, you may need to affirm your personality by composing in a code sent to the email or telephone number related to your record. Amazon Prime Video provides customer support, they are fix issues instantly and provide step by step solution. If you have any problem your device or myTV contact us primevideo.com/mytv. Our expert team always available for customer assistance.
    <a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Conversation view also in mobile app

The conversation view in the browser version is great. Especially with the option to turn it on or off. But the mobile app is still lacking that feature. It makes the smaller screen far too crowded and makes the mobile app almost useless.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 78 79
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base