Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate Calendar on Mobile etc

Love that you guys created an encrypted Calendar - but what's the point of it if the only way to use it is to log in on the PM web version? There is no sync, no push notifications, and worst of all it's not available on mobile.
    I think most of us use calendars on our mobile devices.

So PCalendar should either have a standalone app, or at the very least be integrated into the PMail app.

Better yet, is there any way to integrate/sync calendar data into a device's other third party calendar app?
    For example, I've been using…

1,068 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    21 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import other calendars into ProtonCalendar

I'd like to be able to import my existing calendar into ProtonCalendar. Is this coming any time soon?

327 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. timezone

Setting timezone instead of taking it from system.
    I think there is a real privacy issue of including the system timezone on emails for webmail (please help us understand if this is not the case).

Could this please be based on the timezone the user-specifies (or default to system/browser if none is specified).

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Calendar Invites. What good is a Calendar without Invites ?

Team, Please you're killing me. We opted to have Protonmail be the backend of our domain's mail system and so Migrated in the understanding that the ProtonCalendar functionality would work like other calendars. Imagine our shock when we had to resort to using normal imo non-secure non-encrypted Calendars while you add standard Calendar functionality to ProtonCalendar. Please urgently fix this as with ProtonCalender the way it is, we are unable to accept invites ( calendar.ics files ) or send Invites from ProtonCalendar to meeting attendees. Having super secure ProtonMail email, but resorting to a standard calendar is a vulnerability that…

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Color Options for the Calendar

Please add colors for the calendar similar to Gmail. I color my calendar events. For example, I list my bills on the calendar in yellow, when I pay them I make them green. I list birthdays in different colors. special events etc.

Thanks

119 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email notification for calendar

Email notification for calender events, similar to Gmail calendar.

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable address aliases

On Outlook is possible:
    - create up to 10 aliases per email address
    - enable one or more to login in
    - all aliases share same mail box
    - is possible to choose one to be the new main email address
    - delete aliases permanently

Nice feature I know is not well known, maybe people don't know a lot about it, but I've found it useful when I don't want to give my unique PM email address, I've seen some sites or apps share email address to identify a user, so main email address is exposed, having aliases is a…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Integrate ProtonMail into IOS 14 email default client system

Utilise IOS 14’s ability to use 3rd party mail clients as the default setting for email.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fdroid

Could you make ProtonMail avalible on Fdroid the alternatative play store. Or allow download from your website, this could be usfull for people who use costom ROMs with out Gaps.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. calendar

Calendar would be more useful if...
    1. could accept requests from people using google calendar directly (.ical attachment for example)
    2. could add others to my calendar invites even if they don't use proton mail or calendar
    3. (and more obvious) mobile app version

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ProtonDrive File Sync Client for Linux

I know ProtonDrive is still very new (in beta even!). Drag and drop is fine for now but I'd love to see a sync client so I can save files locallyt and have them push up to the ProtonDrive storage :)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. iPad Os and iOS more productivity

I really miss a split view mode within the application, such as Outlook, where in one column are the emails, in another column on the left the text of the message. So I can work with my emails at a glance without having to work so hard scrolling through the menus. This would increase the usability of the application and I am 100% happy.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Proton Calendar - Color Labels for events

Allow for individual color labels for each event separate from the default Calendar color, It helps certain events stand out from others when you are looking at a calendar full of events. This is present in Google Calendar but not on Apple Calendar.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. ProtonCalendar feature to connect with Thunderbird

A feature that uses the same idea like the ProtonMail with ProtonBridge, but with ProtonCalendar so you can use Thunderbird syncronized with it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Subject Line Encryption

As far back as 2018, Enigmail/Kleopatra/Thunderbird/GnuPG has been using the Memory Hole standard to include the subject line in the encrypted portion of the PGP message. ProtonMail has maintained that the use of PGP is what holds them back from encrypting the subject line, but that's not true. Enigmail puts a fake, filler subject line in the header and puts the real subject line text encrypted within the body. What's worse is ProtonMail arbitrarily blocks using Enigmail to encrypt an email with a different PGP key underneath the "normal" ProtonMail key. So not only does Proton not include this subject…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Shared Calendar please!

My business uses a shared calendar (currently TimeTree) to manage the usage of our space. If ProtonMail calendar had a sharing feature, it would be fantastic.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. An easy way to clean up messages

It would be nice to have an easy way to "clean up" past messages (e.g. delete mail dated past a certain point, etc.).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ProtonDrive Document Version History

When uploading a new version of an existing document into ProtonDrive, auto-recognize the new version and ask if user wants file to added as a new version or new file completely. Tresorit does this.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 96 97
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base