Sync Calendar with Amazon Alexa
Add Calendar to Amazon Alexa
-
Thomas
commented
Adding a new notification option with Amazon Alexa Reminders is a great idea !
-
Larisa
commented
I would like this - I know Alexa sucks but as someone with ADHD the audio reminders are extremely helpful.
-
Jerry Schull commented
Upon migrating to Proton Calendar I've lost audio notifications via Alexa to upcoming events. How about creating an integration into Alexa for people to chose IF they want those notifications?
-
Joseph Meyer
commented
Wouldn't that eliminate privacy?
-
MJS
commented
Unless I can connect Proton Calendar to Alexa I'm stuck using Google services for more than just a backup email account.
-
Renato Cassino commented
The unique reason that i didnt migrate from gmail is this :/
-
Rob
commented
It would be nice if ProtonMail had an app for Mycroft smart speaker. Mostly because Mycroft is a smart speaker with its customers privacy in mind.
-
Adrian
commented
Yes! This is the ONLY reason I haven't switched to ProtonCalendar right now. I rely so heavily on the audio reminders that Alexa shouts out.