Create a "All Accounts" Inbox on App
Create a "All Accounts" Inbox on App
Like other apps such as Outlook or Gmail you have an All Inboxes, if we have multiple email addresses we have to switch accounts first, back and forwards gets very old fast. Why not show all emails in a combined Inbox for the accounts added to the App.
-
Willems
commented
I completely agree with this request. A unified inbox for multiple Proton accounts is basic functionality that is really missing from the iOS app.
I have my personal Proton mailbox and a separate shared family mailbox. Having to switch accounts every time just to check both inboxes is cumbersome.
Apple Mail and many other mail apps provide an “All Inboxes” view. I would love to see the same in Proton Mail while keeping the accounts and mailboxes completely separate.
This is one of the things currently holding me back from fully migrating my family from Gmail to Proton.
-
Patrick
commented
I can't believe that Proton Mail only supports 1 inbox and i can't seperate my different domains. It makes the mail client completely useless for me.
-
Anonymous
commented
similar to a unified inbox, awesome idea, great for communications
-
Chris Marley
commented
I manage multiple users and email addresses. This is a business critical feature for not only the desktop app, but mobile as well. Thank you
-
Michael D commented
Must needed feature ☝️