Remember last snooze
Add the previous used snooze date to the drop down.
Ex. If I snooze one email on Friday the 13th september at 09:00, show this again if I want to snooze another email-
Saves clicks.
-
els80
commented
Yes please, it would really be a time saver! I often have need to snooze various incoming messages until a particular time.
I use my Inbox like a to-do list and by my count it takes 5 clicks and a scroll to choose a custom time. I have to keep doing those 5 clicks and a scroll over and over again throughout the day just to choose the same time.
Also if we could customize the default snooze times that would be great. For example, "Next week" means Monday to me, not Sunday.
-
Quince
commented
I am a heavy snooze user. This would be great.
-
Tupscal
commented
Yes, please!
-
Reuben Hochstetler
commented
I used this all the time in Gmail. Would love to see it in Proton Mail.
-
Reuben Hochstetler
commented
This is something that I did use on a weekly basis in Gmail. I'd like to see it in Proton Mail.
-
Thadeu
commented
After snoozing a message once, the next snooze action could remember the last snooze date/time i've set to the future ones.