Calendar Search On Android App
Really not much to say. I would like to be able to search my calendar using the android app. Not having search in the app severally hinders the functionality for me.
-
M
commented
Proton uses UserVoice as a pressure valve, users get a place to vent and vote, Proton gets to point to it as "listening to the community," but the actual development priorities seem to follow their own roadmap regardless of vote counts. - Lumo
-
Anon1311
commented
Well, it's a no go to NOT have it
-
RdV
commented
No words needed. So critical!
-
Kevin
commented
I really miss this feature in the app.
-
Joe M
commented
Surprised search isn't already available in the Android calendar app. This is basic functionality any calendar app should have.
-
Val
commented
Needed for basic functionality.
-
W
commented
Many events, so to get a clear overview, faster loading and a quick search throughout my calendar events is much wished for!
-
Ron
commented
Searching your calendar from a mobile device is a required feature. Please make this happen as soon as possible.
-
JWP
commented
Unfortunately pretty useless in many instances without a search function.
-
follow 540
commented
so veryyy important!!
-
13
commented
Terrible that basics are not included with Proton. Cut the Lumo **** and focus on finishing the product.
-
Ben
commented
Come on Proton.. Add this feature! I'm shocked this is not available.
-
Jean BD
commented
Blimey, it's now available on the desktop app. Why not on my phone? I felt completely stranded yesterday whilst fumbling to find it to see when my next appointment was with a person that I was talking with!!!
Pretty please with a cherry on top - I don't have my laptop available when I'm on the phone!
-
Nina commented
The calendar is not usable without a search. I am flabbergasted that this feature is missing.
-
Mpice
commented
Nor only on android app but also in desktop !
-
Riku P
commented
Usefullness of the calendar service is near zero if the mobile app does not have the search function.
-
Marco
commented
this is a critical feature to me too
-
Patrick D
commented
How can you work without? This is super important (in the app not via browser)
-
Fredi
commented
The search feature is critical in my opinion. I am often somewhere else, without access to my computer and need to look for events (and their content).
-
Miomir
commented
One of the basic functions in every calendar app, even announced by your team (Anant Vijay) in a spring/summer roadmap, yet come December still not there. I would like to fully migrate off Microsoft to Proton, but things like that worry me as it will worry any other serious user. Pls provide basic functionality for your users or this platform will go nowhere