Display forwarded message in body of email
Display forwarded message in body of email instead of hiding it behind three dots
-
Landro
commented
What some clients allow for is to before sending it, allowing you to expand the forwarded message by clicking on the three dots before you send it. If nothing else I would prefer this. People don't know what to do with forwarded messages that appear blank in this way when receiving a collapsed forwarded message. It's almost a bug. Anyhow, please at least allow us to manually expand the message and then forward it expanded. Thanks.
-
Oliver
commented
In Settings, the user should have the ability to enable or disable displaying previous messages when replying or forwarding an existing email.
This is very annoying.
I am not aware of any other email client that does this which causes issues for users to fully embrace Proton Mail.
-
MaryR
commented
Unfortunate that this isn't the default option for replying/forwarding emails. Most people are used to seeing the conversation thread in their email client. They don't "get it" when you instruct them to "click on the 3 dots to see previous message text"...assuming they can find the faint, tiny 3 dots.
Highly annoying.
-
Michael
commented
I am also annoyed when I look to a received mail, which looks empty, until I have found the three dots. My eyesight is not good, and it would be more convinient to have the Text right away. It may be implemented as an option, which can be turned on and off, depending on the users preferences.