Pinned emails in Inbox Feature!
I see this feature request has periodically been posted all the way back to 2015. I am reposting as a brand new user migrating from Outlook. This was an Outlook feature I used every day, multiple times a day. I pin current bills and other important emails to the top of the Inbox so I do not overlook them or forget to check a folder or search for stars. By far, this would be one of the most useful and important upgrades there could be to Proton Mail. Happy to provide more details if needed. Thanks so much! PS- stars and folders serve different purposes to me and do not fulfill the "pinned email" need. Thanks.
-
Thom
commented
Chiming in here to stress how much this feature would make Proton mail 100% better. I have so few regrets from switching my years old Gmail to come to Proton but this one really makes organising my inbox tricky.