"Mailing list header" should not waste that much space
The "This message is from a mailing list. - Unsubscribe" currently takes up a lot of screen space!
While I like the option to easily unsubscribe, its not a task that I do often. So that feature should not take that much space.
Also the message "This message is from a mailing list" is not very helpflul since its already clear that this is the case for most mails.
The mail header currently has a lot of empty space (on large screen). Please change that feature so it stays aside and did not make the header larger.
-
Maia
commented
I agree that it takes up an unacceptable amount of screen real estate (especially on mobile, where it is extremely large), but I would also like it to be toggleable altogether.
I actually do use mailing lists rather regularly and don't like having to scroll past it every single time They Might Be Giants or the Ray Harryhausen museum sends me an update, nor would I want to accidentally press it and have to go resubscribe.
I'm quite happy to go searching for the unsubscribe button myself if I get something unwanted, or toggle it back on temporarily if I really need it.