ProtonMail

1. A lot of wasted vertical message viewing potential

There is a lot of potential to free more space to message content area by rearranging the top part of the UI. See the following image I shared through OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiXB6-1IpqIuhYgVprcki56uV3BvHA?e=qaeWNN

Some people have also complained about the message list being too "loose". Personally I like it just as loose as it is and I'm also generally not a fan of super small text and tight visuals. There actually is already an option the change this but there could be more than two levels to it. An option to collapse the left side sidebar would also be nice. On top…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Etihad Airways Cancellation Policy Call+1-888-441-7259

Have you had to postpone your vacation plans due to a family emergency and would like to save some money? Etihad Airways, on the other hand, has simplified the entire procedure and created a cancellation policy that benefits its passengers. You can cancel your flight on their website or contact Etihad Airways Cancellation Policy for
    assistance. The cancellation policy will show you how to avoid incurring additional cancellation fees on your previously booked flight. Also, the customer support team is very helpful and will go out of their way to provide you with excellent service and help you make simple…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Recover Gmail Forgot Password

Users often forget their Gmail account password and then look for ways to recover their account. There are several ways in which users can easily reset their email account. But most users use older password recovery methods, such as alternative email. But users can also restore their account via SMS, where SMS confirmation is sent to the recovery phone number. The process is quite simple - simple, which can be done in simple steps.
    Steps to recover Gmail password via SMS.
    1. First, go to the official Gmail login page then enter your email. The email address is the password…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow outside editable calendars

Google, for example, allows to have a link for a calendar that anyone you share it with can subscribe to and edit events as well. This is very handy for sharing calendars with family members, etc. You can't accomplish this anyhow with Proton Calendar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Include "Move to a folder..." swipe feature for the app

It'd be great to be able to sort our mails really fast and move them to the correct folder with just a swipe.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow ability to change the 'organizer' in Proton Calendar

I have two Proton emails – personal and business (which has a custom domain).

The reason I do not use Proton Calendar is because when scheduling events with external people, the 'organizer' is by default set to my personal Proton email. And yes, I have already in the settings switched my business email to be the default account in settings, but Calendar still uses my personal email as the default organizer.

Until there's ability to change organizer in Calendar, I cannot use this feature, even though I desperately need it.

Also – why do I need a seperate (new) login to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How Can You Suppress Your Complications With Cash App Account Number?

If you are one of those Cash App users who are suffering from any complications while sending or receiving money from your Cash app account, you should simply make a call at Cash app Account Number through which you will be able to handle your hurdles permanently and conveniently within a fraction of seconds.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/how-do-you-find-your-cash-app-account-number/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Transparent calendar widget background (custom color)

The new calendar widget is awesome! I can now actually switch to use proton calendar as my main calendar app.

One thing I would really like to see is the ability to make the widget background transparent. I guess to make it suitable for other user's requirements, it could perhaps allow the user to select a color (including transparency value).

This would allow me to make the calendar look nice on my homescreen and let me see more of my background. Currently it's the only thing with a colored background so it stands out a bit.

It would also be…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Folders are always collapsed

Normally I want all folders to be collars to save screen real estate. But if I change to settings and come back to the mail tab all folders are expanded. I would like to have the settings saved-

Thanks and have a nice time

Thomas

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Send calendar invites from different email addresses

When sending calendar invites it's currently only possible to send them from the account name. It would be useful to be able to send them from any of the other email addresses associated with the account.

Many thanks for the excellent email/calendar/drive/VPN services.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why doesn't protonmail allow m1 mac users to use the iphone or ipad version of the app.

Apple allows their developers to allow their ios and iPadOS applications to be available to m1 users. I checked on the store and protonmail is not available on m1 from the App Store. I am not asking protonmail to port their ipad app to the mac, but simply allow m1 mac users to use the ipad app on their macs. It's a simple checkbox. To me this would be hugely helpful especially for my in-laws.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please would you consider changing the archive icon.

Please would you consider changing the archive icon to something very different because it looks very similar to the delete icon.
    Myself and a couple of others I know are getting them mixed up.
    Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back old contacts app.

The old contacts app was a perfect way to focus just on your contacts. However it is gone now and we are forced to use a smaller interface with limited information.

Please bring it back! Also make a template csv file we can download to follow so we can upload contacts.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hardware security key 2FA.

I would love it if we could get support for fido2 hardware keys like the Yubikey. That would make me very happy.
    I'm only giving my idea one vote because I 3 voted all the other requests for this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why does the Android ProtonMail app need Google Play Services? That defeats the whole purpose of privacy.

That defeats the whole purpose of privacy. Plenty of apps work fine without Google Play Services.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. spam filter

If I block an e-mail address or domain, as a user its my intension that I do not want to see anything from the sender - that's why I am blocking them.

If I add them to the "black list", Protonmail still delivers the E-mail into my Spam folder - which prompts me to review and then delete which contradicts the reason why I blocked them in the first place.

I don't want to see these E-mails get through into my E-mail box anywhere and want them filtered at the server level before it gets to me.

Please consider the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. archive

Archive and trash action hope to be consistent in any OS.

When you use protonmail app in Android, swipe a mail to right means trash left is archive. But in iPadOS, it's opposite. Swipe right means archive and left is trash. I have Google Pixel 6 and iPad mini gen 5, the difference makes me confused.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base