ProtonMail

1. Larger Edge Grab Bars

The clickable grab bars for vertically navigatating boxes could do with expanding on mouseover: the current mouseover change is too small and can make grabbing and holding for vertical scroll difficult, especially if you are working with a large number of emails or folders.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improved data limit

I would like to have the improved data limit on attachments. I am someone who emails my work files to my own email as a backup. the 25mb limit is horrifying when your using complex programs that the data size is of a standard file is around 200mb.

I do not know if upgrading will improve that but overall its lacking.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create automatic labels for +Aliases

This seems like a no brainer, but why do +Aliases not automatically create a label?

In the devils mail client (Gmail), "foo+bar@example.com" automatically labels the message with a "bar" label.

I don't see the point of +Aliases without autolabeling the messages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Receive invitations and add them from your ProtonMail inbox - right now there is no documentation stat

Receive invitations and add them from your ProtonMail inbox - right now there is no documentation showing how to do this. I have found one article that says this can be done - but nothing that tells how to do this!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. [iOS] Badge could show all unread emails from several mailbox (currently, only the selected account appears)

[iOS] Badge could show all unread emails from several mailbox (currently, only the selected account appears).
    If you have 2 mailbox, one with 1 unread email and the other with 2 unread email, it could be awesome to get a badge showing 3 unread email on the iOS app. Today, it depend of the box selected so it will show only 1 or 2.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Minimum 5 GB Free Space for Basic Users. Users from Third World Countries can't afford to buy storage space at such high prices.

Minimum 5 GB Free Space for Basic Users. Users from Third World Countries can't afford to buy storage space at such high prices.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 things - don't auto close the thread and let us copy the email address without replying first

I don't want to have to click the little icon to see the thread. It wasn't this way on the old version. sounds like something small but when you get 100's of emails daily, it because really annoying.

Make it so that we can click on the the email and copy it or even right click on copy it upon reception. People send odd messages in reference to OLD messages that they just expect you know so we need to look up the email and find the older threads. Right now we have to click on REPLY to easily copy…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable copy of multiple email recipient addresses from Excel to Proton Mail

Please enable copy of multiple email recipient addresses from Excel to Proton Mail to simplify the drafting of emails to multiple persons at one time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Composer love

Please inject some love into the Composer, so that it can transition into being a writer-friendly environment.

At present, the writing experience feels like something from 30+ years ago. I mean seriously, it's currently a disaster.

I can't even keep a uniform font size without having to adjust font size multiple times while writing. I have resorted to writing in a different program, and copy pasting into protonmail.

Listen, I love the security and privacy of protonmail. I'd assume however, that giving the writing environment a bit of love would not jeopardize everything.

The list of changes is long, and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. accept forwarded calendar invitations

We should be able to accept a calendar invitation forwarded (or really sent to us at all) regardless of if our ProtonMail email address is on the invite list.

I have friends and family that still use my Gmail account for calendar events. While I can get those events forwarded to my ProtonMail account, I can't add them to my ProtonCalendar without manually creating an event and copying the details over, since individual events can't even be imported.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow the entire email to be seen when viewing

When viewing an email, having to scroll down in the static window, then moving the scroll bar at the very bottom just to see the rest of the email on the right-hand side is completely counterintuitive. It should be the natural function of viewing the whol email at least from left to right, and scrolling downward to continue viewing the rest of the email. Having to access a slider in a static window for emails shows either shortcutting, or lack of ability in coding.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pin or Make Account list Static

It would be amazing to be able to pin/organize our account list when we have multiple accounts in the App. Currently the list just reorganizes every time I switch accounts and it's counterintuitive to switch back to another account when it's listed in a different order.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ics

Move the .ics import for proton calendar out of settings.

Often this feature is used to import a single event, so it belongs in the main calendar view.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. SPF and DKIM decision at connection time

15 years ago I was running my own mail exchange and defeating spam by forcing the sending server to prove it was a real mail exchange and that it was authorised to be sending email on behalf of that domain.

Now I am receiving spam emails, almost exclusively from gmail addresses that have not passed through gmail servers and have failed SPF/DKIM.

My humble suggestion is to configure PostFix to reject email from unauthorised IP addresses where SPF and DKIM have indicated hard or soft fail (my favourite response was "451 server is busy try again later", because a genuine…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The time of the mail is not updating at all. It will say 2:06 a.m. when it was two days ago, or "yesterday" when it was three days ago. Th

The time of the mail is not updating at all. It will say 2:06 a.m. when it was two days ago, or "yesterday" when it was three days ago. This needs fixing ASAP! I know, this is an obvious bug, not a new feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Greatly increase the storage capacity in Proton Drive.

I'm a photographer with only a few High Res photos on Drive (plus many non-HR photos), yet I've already reached 1/2 of my allowed storage. Proton Drive's limitations will not work for those of us who need a much larger amount of storage. I truly prefer to use Proton Drive over the other sites and I will gladly pay more for a "greatly" increased storage limit.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow changes to order of mailboxes (Left column)

Allow the order of mailboxes to be changed. For example, I would like to have "All mail" appear first, and I would like the ability to change the order of other mailboxes should I choose to do so.

You can change the order of folders, so why not mailboxes?

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Could you add a 24h clock as an option?

Hi, My time zone is set to Atlantic(Reykjavík) but the time format is not in 24h but that stupid AM/PM Please fix this.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base