ProtonMail

1. Request Link Confirmation

In iOS, please allow the toggle off for Request Link Confirmation to remain off, if it is set to turn off. Currently, when you leave the app it is re-enabled.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable sender icon

The message list now shows an icon to the left of the sender's name, e.g., the letter P in a square when it's from Protonmai.

I'd like to disable that so the list is easier to read. As it is now, I find it more difficult to glance at the list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. return the feature that allows unread messages to appear first

Just what I said. The ability to show all unread messages first. This was a feature during the beta but then the feature disappeared. Please return the feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the print larger and blacker.

With all other email platforms, I could set the size and color and font for both incoming and outgoing mail. Also for notifications, etc. this is really hard on elderly eyes.
    Thanks,
    NanWms

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to Empty my Spam and Trash folder completely

I receive tons of spam and I can only delete 50 of them at a time. Even when I choose "select all" it only selects the first page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Folder Colors

Please bring back folder colors in the new ProtonMail. My eyes feel really overwhelmed not being able to make the same visual distinctions it was previously able to do. Going back to the old until this is fixed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calendar - Set up a default template(s) for calendar entries or allow an existing calendar entry to be copied

Personally, I tend to use the same format for calendar entries. A template or the ability to copy an existing calendar entry would allow consistency and save time

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Default Notification indicator for Mail, Calendar etc

Option for notifications by application:
    Y - Always
    N - Never
    S - Select every 'new' sign-in

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add back custom CSS theming to new version of the app

Custom CSS in the old version of ProtonMail made the app fit perfectly to what I needed. The new version of the app seems to have removed the ability to use custom CSS. Even in compact mode everything in the new app is too fat. Will continue using old mode until custom CSS is added to new app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to see a blue print option on the white background. The current option too stark.

I would like to see a blue print option on the white background. The current theme option of black print on white background for the Snow and Contrast is too stark and eye straining.

Also, little difference between Snow and Contrast. Only differentiating feature I see is blue heading box versus gray.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back refresh button for Protonmail Bridge

As a user on Linux

When using the ProtonBridge App in combination with the ProtonVPN application

When the ProtonVPN application's killswitch blocks internet connection

And the ProtonBridge App is configured to Automatically Launch

I want to be able to retry for a connection on the ProtonBridge app once internet connection has been made using ProtonVPN

Without having to restart the ProtonBridge App.

(Please bring back the retry button for the ProtonBridge App. My workflow has gone from clicking a button (low friction) to restarting the whole app (pain point)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to display my contact list by last name

I would like to be able to select whether I file my contact list by first name or by last name. Currently I can only find where contacts are filed by first name.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. print to PDF - Document Name

Dear team, sometimes I need to print Email Messages to PDF on my iPad (using ProtonMail's Web Interface). However, I am not happy with the current default name, which is something like my email name, and protonmail. Could you change this default name to the Email Reference, as it is much more co;venient. rgds Tom

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Contact details should be more adjustable and specific.

Proton Mail is worth the monthly fee just for encrypting contact information alone. I would like more control with how to label phone numbers, addresses, and any other data I want to associate with each contact. There should be an option besides "other" that I could name whatever I want. I have contacts with numbers from different countries, and I would also like to have all the numbers for one organization under the same contact, but with the current system there is no way for me to differentiate between the numbers without being able to name them myself. The same…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Android App: put folders at top of menu list

I make extensive use of folders in my mail, but find that in the Android app all of my folders are at the bottom of the menu list, and constantly scrolling to the bottom of the list is a nuisance.

Putting folders at the top, or letting me collapse other sections of the menu I rarely use would make the app much easier to use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A way to import html format into calendar (for e.g. google reminders)

I have all my calendar notes in google reminders and I would like to import them into protonmail. They are exported only in html format which is not supported from protonmail.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base