ProtonMail

1. Add size as a column and able to sort emails by size

Add size as a column and able to sort emails by size (largest to smallest or smallest to largest)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. catch-all - Plus offer

have cash-all in the Plus offer

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is there any way Protonmail canadd Left-Right Justification when writing an email and using bullet points and numbers?

Hello ProtonMail,
    Adding Left and Right Justification when using bullet points and numbers would be really helpful and would make the email look seriously professional. The way it is set up right now, it took me a while to discover that I need to use the Tab button on my mac to justify one space to the right, and instead of a smaller number or small letter, I got the same number as the main body of text I am writing. The justified part should automatically offer the user to select a roman numeral or smaller alphabet letter, thus distinguishing…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Servers in Estevan, Regina SK, Canada and Calgary, AB Canada and in North Dakota and South Dakota.

Please, Add Servers in Estevan or, Regina SK, Canada and Calgary, AB, Canada and in North Dakota and South Dakota.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ayurvedic medicine for height increase after 25

This is well-known Ayurvedic medicine for height increase after 25 years accessible from the Ayurveda with no results. It has a mix of different ayurvedic spices and roots that are indispensable for tallness increment like Yashtimadhu, until, kaaliMulshi, Amla, Shatavari, harad, and also Regular utilization of Ashwagandha reinforces the bones and works on their thickness
    https://speedheightincrease.com/ayurvedic-medicine-for-height-increase-after-25/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Implement Delete Key on Keyboard for Message Deletion

With the non-beta ProtonMail, I was able to use the delete key on my keyboard to delete messages. I don't seem to get the same feature with beta.protonmail.com

Other than this, everything is beautiful.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Green Infographs Are Slow And Getting In The Way

The length of time the green infographs hang about at the top of the browser after labelling something is really too long. It used to be fine. But now, with the new version, I have to wait five/ten seconds for these infographs to disappear after labelling something, so that I can label the next emails.... it's really slow having to wait for this. I don't see any reason for it being so long. It could be a second or two, if at all.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Increment the current 20 secs max time for undo send feature

I think the current max time for the "undo send" feature is too short, it would be nice to be able to optionally increase it to 30 or 40 seconds.

Regards

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow user to customize "No messages found" message / mailbox graphic

When one has no messages in one's inbox, there is currently a "no message found" /mailbox graphic. I'd like to have the option to turn this off, so there's simply nothing there. For me, that would be more elegant and pleasant to look at. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Configurable shortcuts

protonmail web app sucks for anything but trivial use from a keyboard.

in beta mode we finally get shortcuts for labeling, but you forced cursor key usage instead of the familiar jk

It would be better, and consistent with that elephantian competitor, to allow users to remap keybindings.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. customize order of calendars in ProtonCalendar

customize order of calendars in ProtonCalendar...
    self explanatory - ProtonMail has these features already, so I suppose analogous changes should not be too time consuming to implement them properly.

ps: also, share only a time window of calendars, not all or nothing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Trash locked for 30 days

Need a feature to lock the trash make it impossible to delete before 30 days this feature would help if someone would gain access to my email in my office and dissable anyone to delete my messages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom Contact Address layout

The addresses of my contacts are currently laid out in the following fashion:
    Street
    Postal Code, City
    Region, County

In the US, we typically write addresses as:
    Street
    City, State Postal

I would like the ability to have addresses in my contacts book formatted in this way.

The United Parcel Service has a page describing this layout here:
    https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/knowledge-center/article.page?kid=art1719d94caa4

Alternatively, the US Postal Service has a more complicated listing here, which includes many less common formats:
    https://faq.usps.com/s/article/What-are-some-Examples-of-How-to-Format-Different-Types-of-Addresses

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How can I set each tab to be one instance of Protonmail?

Prior to the update, I could open another tab in Incognito Mode and it'd be a new instance of Protonmail. Now it loads the Protonmail account from another open tab.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Month and week view for mobile calendar

It would be really helpful to be able see a month view and perhaps week view in the mobile calendar apps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Getting Proton APK in mail box

Dear Madam or Sir,

I've started a whole new life without Google ! I do not feel safe anymore with this firm.

I would like to get the Proton App for my phone... but the only solution is to log on the Google store.

I guess that more and more people are feeling this way.

Therefor, in order to get your App, could you set an alternative way to get the App ?

For exemple, by clicking on a link, you will send automaticcaly the protonapp.APK in the mail Proton mail box.

Thank for your attention

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why is the Cash App Delete Account crucial?

The Cash App Delete Account has another importance. The most significant factor is that cash app users should improve their comprehension to manage their cash app account effectively. Instead of all the possible aspects, users can take the help of the cash app executive who works round the clock to provide efficient help to their customers. They can contact the experts anytime when needs arise.
    https://www.experts-support.com/blog/cash-app-delete-account

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Security logs

It would be nice to view the email account used to attempt login within the security logs. Upon regular review of the logs, there have been more than a few suspicious attempts. It would nice to be able to see what address these ne'er-do-well are atttempting to use.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. enable/disable login cookie

Before the UI update i was required to login every time, now it saves a session cookie by default and auto logs in,

I'd like an optiont o disable or enable this on my account.

ANother option that would compliment it well would be the option to have a cookie to remember device so MFA is not required but login still is required (or even MFA required but user/pass saved in session cookie

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Zusätzliches Abomodell "Light"

Preis: 1/4 oder 1/2 des Abos "Plus", dafür im Vergleich weniger Leistungen, aber mehr als beim kostenlosen Konto.

Vorschläge:
    - 1.5 GB oder 2 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
    - mehr zusätzliche Ordner (min. 10)
    - 1 verknüpfte E-Mail-Adresse (mit der Möglichkeit, diese nach gewisser Zeit wechseln zu können)

Ansonsten die gleichen Leistungen wie beim kostenlosen Konto anbieten.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base