Add Stealth to Router Downloads
Please add the stealth protocol to router download options. Currently you support standard and secure core features only on UDP/TCP. Adding Stealth mode as a configuration download option would allow me to better secure all of my network.
-
Chili
commented
I also want to see this come to routers. I had a OpenVPN config on my router, then switched to WireGuard. I would like to see these new protocols and features be supported, similar parity to the GUI applications. Or also come out with a OpenWrt luci package that is created and optimized for the latest in ProtonVPN, mirroring the GUI apps in available options to configure the connection with Proton Stealth and other protocols.
-
CKoala
commented
Please ProtonVPN allow this :'(
-
Kurt Johnson commented
I am a government contractor in Turkmenistan, and Stealth Mode is the only mode that works. Can you please add this feature for router support.
-
Matt
commented
I set up my Pfsense to protect my whole network with Proton/Wireguard and my streaming services stopped working :) Stil want to do this.
-
Anonymous
commented
Perfekt add-on for opnsense