Smart routing
I'm perfectly comfortable using a premium VPN service, and in fact, I took advantage of a Black Friday promotion to purchase an annual plan. I have no issue with paying for a reliable, premium service as long as it provides the features and level of control I need.
My only request is to have the option to choose between connecting to a specific physical VPN location and bypassing the service's smart routing servers. These smart routing servers are essentially presented as virtual locations, but in practice, the actual servers or exit points may be physically located outside the country or region I have selected.
For situations where the physical location of the VPN server matters, I would like to be able to explicitly select a server that is actually located within the chosen country. Ideally, there should be a clear option to disable smart routing and connect directly to a specific location, giving users greater transparency and control over their connection.
This would make the service much more flexible, particularly for users who need their apparent IP location to correspond more reliably with the actual physical location of the VPN server.
Last edited by fnaf a minute ago