Skip to content

Proton Calendar

2 results found

1. Add details to Email event reminders

Please add the actual name of the event and its details to the email notification.

I was excited to have the email notification option added, which was the last thing keeping me from switching completely from Google. However, the email notifications themselves are disappointing, as they don't even say what the event is, so I have to open my calendar separately to see. I keep the notifications in my email as a reminder and delete them when I'm done, and I need to know what the actual reminder is for without having to open the calendar.

239 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Work on this feature request is underway, starting with iOS.

🗓️ A new calendar invite widget shows the main event info in all emails that contain event invites. Tapping on it takes you to the  #ProtonCalendar app directly from your inbox.

2. Sharing a calendar using existing contacts

Hello,

I would have 3 proposals related to the sharing of the agenda:
    - Allow to share one of my calendars with another ProtonMail user present in my contacts.
    - Allow to invite another ProtonMail user present in my contacts to participate to an event.
    - Allow a specific ProtonMail user in my contacts to edit one of my calendars.

This is very useful for example when your spouse is not available to know if she will be available at a specific date and to define a date with someone while inviting her to this event.
    This can also be…

696 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sharing a calendar is available on Web. 

On next iterations we would like to enable the editing permission on mobile apps and add in the future to only share the "busy" information

• Don't see your idea?

Proton Calendar

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base