Navigate Between Multiple 2FA Codes for the Same Account in Proton Pass
Currently, Proton Pass displays only one 2FA code in the side popup when selecting an account. However, some accounts require multiple authentication codes for different actions (e.g., signing in, deleting the account, or removing files).
I propose adding a feature that allows users to switch between the different 2FA codes associated with the same account using arrows or a selector, without leaving the popup or manually searching within the app.
This enhancement would make it easier to manage accounts with multiple authentication layers and significantly improve the user experience in complex security scenarios.
-
Oskar Emil Skeide
commented
This is critical for enterprise users.
I encounter this scenario very often: I have 2FA on my Microsoft work account and I am added as a guest user in another tenant that requires a separate 2FA code.
With 1Password I solved this by having two logins with the same password, but different 2FA codes. When promptes for 2FA code I could select in the input field context dropdown which 2FA code to use.
With Proton Pass I have to open the extension, navigate to the login, copy the 2FA code and paste it. This is cumbersome.