General Ideas
1000 results found
-
Option to delete pictures from device that already where uploaded to Proton Drive
Delete pictures from device that already where uploaded to Proton Drive
19 votes -
Space for Stablecoin ₹ INR or Digital Rupee ₹ in Proton wallet for ease in payment of salaries for employees in our organization & seamless
Stablecoin ₹ INR or Digital Rupee ₹ addition on Proton wallet for ease of salary payments to employees!
2 votes -
Add better filter/sort for Inbox in Proton Mail
While filters allow you to set up rules for moving emails to other folders, I find when I do that I often miss important emails because I watch my inbox but don't have time to regularly go through every folder. When it's time to clean out my inbox (currently have 357 unread messages), it's nice to go through them by sender. I can sort by the size of the email or the receipt date, but not by sender. I can type in a filter at the top, but I have to remember to check "Inbox" or it shows me everything.…
8 votes -
Watch apps would be great
I would love wear os apps for proton mail and calendar. A wear os version of authenticator would also be convenient
4 votes -
Proton PGP Keys signing & verifying all *nix/Windows/Android/iPhone apps. I think users should be able to verify their download.
Many other applications are signed and verified by their makers. Proton should have PGP keys referenced on their website, that sign and verify the applications for download are legitimate and verifiably Proton Products. Think Veracrypt/TAILS/Linux Mint. All those those OSes & software have PGP keys that you can check, in order to make sure what you're downloading is from who it says its from. If I'm using PGP keys within Proton to sign my email for this same purpose; I think Proton should also use these same keys to verify/sign its own products.
Thanks.
4 votes -
make the delete key delete things
this is something that will totally change the email experience of all users globally.
if we could make the delete key delete emails we'd save so much confusion.
let's get this working before someone else claims this idea as theirs5 votes -
A Proton-made e2ee Notion-like application that integrates well with Lumo and other Proton products (calendar, email)
I enjoy using Proton's products and would be interested in a second-brain application that works well with other Proton products. Something students, hobbyists, and companies could use to store their ideas, create databases, and compile images/videos. It could be included in the already existing Proton-subscription or as a standalone product.
5 votes -
Lumo Image generator
Please add an image generator for Lumo
10 votes -
Support for Storing and Using NFC Cards in Proton Pass Mobile App
Proton Pass currently focuses on passwords, identities, and secure notes, but it does not support NFC cards, which are widely used for physical access control and transportation systems.
I propose adding a feature that allows users to scan, store, and emulate NFC cards directly from the Proton Pass mobile app, making it possible to access secure areas (e.g., server rooms) or use public transportation cards without carrying the physical card.
This functionality would improve convenience and security, especially for professionals who manage multiple access cards or users who want an all-in-one digital wallet integrated with Proton Pass.
21 votes -
Isolated Password for Authenticator Sync
Isolated Password for Authenticator Sync
As a security-conscious Proton user who uses the Proton Authenticator App,
I want to establish a dedicated, separate password exclusively for the account sync feature on the Proton Authenticator App,
So that a compromise of my primary Proton account credentials does not automatically grant a bad actor the ability to sync my TOTP seeds to a Proton Authenticator App they control (this assumes the bad actor has also disabled 2FA for the Proton account).Acceptance Criteria (AC)
AC 1: Separate Credentialing
The user can configure an independent "Authenticator App Sync Password" inside the Proton Account…
2 votes -
how about a mini-Project Manager feature? Basic workflow chart, timeline, resources, etc
How about a mini-Project Manager feature? Basic workflow chart, timeline, resources, etc. Links to other Proton email accounts for auto-update/Drive/docs/etc at stretch targets
8 votes -
Publish Android apps to Zapstore (Nostr based app store)
Would be nice to see Proton publish their apps directly to the Nostr based Zapstore (https://zapstore.dev/). It would allow for all the apps to be published on the store, currently there are just the ones released on github.
It's great for people who want to use GrapheneOS. It would allow for quick publishing of beta apps as there is no cumbersome and long app review process.
Currently the apps that are available on github are on zapstore. It would be nice to see Proton use their current Nostr account to officially sign and release the apps on the…
5 votes -
Allow to test recovery phrase
I suggest that users can test if they saved the recovery phrase correctly. (Currently, the only option is to create a new phrase.)
Two cases where this might be helpful come to my mind:
- To check if a recovery phrase written down years ago is still the correct one. (I write recovery phrases on a paper and then usually never need them. After some years it is easily possible that paper notes get mixed up or that one is not sure about a certain character)
- To test the written down phrase immediately after creating and writing down a new one.…
10 votes -
Idea of playing
What kind of details does Parik24 actually cover for online gaming platforms?
2 votes -
A bootable Proton USB drive
A bootable Proton USB drive that helps non-experts set up a computer in an educational way, following a step-by-step guide with safety precautions to ensure a risk-free process and prevent damage.
2 votes -
Proton app to check if CPF (ID number) has been leaked and used by unknown individuals.
An app that checks if my CPF (ID number) has been used on or linked to platforms, banks, or fintechs that I don't recognize.
in which the app could list security prevention measures in the digital environment.
2 votes -
A Proton extension that monitors Gmail.
A Proton extension that monitor Gmail—I’d prefer to use my Proton email for everything, but I’m still heavily reliant on my Gmail for things where I’ve forgotten whether I linked them.
2 votes -
An AI that suggests ideas for new Proton features
an AI would suggest features and would also help other community members and advise on whether a new feature is practically feasible, so it can be suggested.
2 votes -
An app that checks if a cell phone has been reassembled
An app that checks if a cell phone was assembled from various used parts, to be reassembled and resold as new when it is not new.
2 votes -
Give us an encrypted design tool (Like Canva)
That's it. that's the idea.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?